비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] IU, TVXQ, & B2ST TO CAMEO ON SBS’S NEW SITCOM, “WELCOME TO THE SHOW”

SBS will release a new sitcom called, “Welcome to the Show“, and they’ve already got a stellar list of confirmed cameos from IU, TVXQ, and B2ST!

A representative of SBS’s variety team spoke with Star News on March 9th and confirmed, “IU, TVXQ, B2ST and other idol singers will be trying their hand at sitcom acting.”

While TVXQ will only be making a brief appearance, IU will draw from her “Dream High” experience to act out a full series of lines.

“Welcome to the Show” uses the “Inkigayo” studio as its backdrop, and draws its stories from idols, seniors, juniors, managers, and the producers that run the show. Leading roles were previously announced to be 2AM’s Seulong, 2PM’s Nichkhun, and f(x)’s Sulli, in addition to other older singers.

The project is meant to herald SBS’s comeback to the sitcom drama genre; it’ll be the first series produced in almost three years. At this point, the approximate length of the show remains undecided. Producers will be able to get a grasp of how long they want the series to run after they review ratings and responses from the pilot episode, which is scheduled to air some time this month.

Stay tuned for more info on this exciting new sitcom!

Source: Star News via Nate

Credit to Allkpop

Taken from: mybeastyboys.wordpress.com

[NEWS] CNBLUE’S YONGHWA RESIGNS AS “INKIGAYO” MC, IU & B2ST’S KIKWANG TO TAKE HIS PLACE

For eight months, CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa has been MCing alongside 2AM’s Jo Kwon and f(x)’s Sulli for SBS’s “Inkigayo“. The star has decided that it’s time for him to retire his ‘Inkigayo’ mic, and he plans to bid farewell to viewers during this week’s episode.

According to an SBS representative, Jung Yonghwa will be hosting his last episode on March 13th. He decided to end his ‘Inkigayo’ career because his schedule was becoming too packed; Yonghwa will not only be preparing for CNBLUE’s upcoming promotions, but he will also be filming for MBC’s new drama, “Festival“. He also has to film for MBC’s “We Got Married.”

The sunny MC will be replaced by not just one, but two MCs. “Inkigayo” will be introducing IU and B2ST’s Kikwang to MC alongside Jo Kwon and Sulli for future episodes.

A SBS representative spoke through Star News and revealed, “There will now be four MCs. Lee Kikwang is known for his talented MCing skills amongst the other idols, and we expect him to create a synergy effect alongside Jo Kwon.”

Regarding IU, he continued, “IU is one of the representative female idols alongside Sulli. We’re looking forward to the skills she’ll show off as MC.”

The new team will greet viewers on the March 20th Inkigayo episode.

Source: Star News #1, #2 via Nate

Credit to Allkpop

Taken from: mybeastyboys.wordpress.com

Awhh Im so happy for Kikwang w00t.gif Now I can see him every Sunday besides Kwon w00t.gif

Guest superstar`kiss

Ahh, love you guys for the loads of updates! The Clride photos are just drools, I don't know which ones I like most. :lol: And the fanmeet sounds too awesome! I'm so excited for all the B2uty's who are able to go. Beast boys must be just as excited to see everyone again.^^ Thanks for all the photo and cap updates, poor Doojunnie. =(

I'm happy that we'll get to see Kikwang weekly on Inkigayo. I hope that all the boys do get some rest and stay in healthy conditions as they prepare for various upcoming events and recordings. :D

Guest domewey

@cute_1975 & lovely_bumhae hey~!! ^^ welcome to this thread >3< hope u guys hv fun this saturday!! ^__^

from shock japanese?

xgFAS.jpg

5p1EK.jpg

wV0q7.jpg

YnXYy.jpg

FF2nz.jpg

waf9S.jpg

credit : as tagged + beastheart +  b2st吧

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet: Junhyung & Rado

tumblr_lhsbmq6o0c1qft2au.jpg

Radoworld: I was totally tricked by Tiger Hyung and Yong Junhyung’s combination acting. Tiger Hyung’s voice acting is well, whatever.. And I knew his was the best but wow, Junhyung’s voice acting is surely the best!!! I’m going to get my revenge…

Joker891219: @Radoworld: kekekekekeke I only did what I was told to do…… kekeke should you and I plan something and trick someone else too kekekekekekekekekeke

Radoworld: @Joker891219: I had completely forgotten that you were an acting major at one point… Help me trick Tiger Hyung just once

Tweet: Junhyung

tumblr_lhs5hpWka51qft2au.jpg

Tweet: Kikwang

tumblr_lhs5hiYTE51qft2au.jpg

B2stGK: Ssamdi Hyung keke happy birthday! Hyung, you’re the best!!!

Tweet Pic: Simon D

tumblr_lhrsd4v5ym1qft2au.jpg

babospmc: 귀여운 놈들, 백점만점 촬영장 오자마자 스텝들이랑 짜고 나 어디 잠깐 보낸 다음에 불꺼놓고 기다렸다가 생일 축하해줬다. 고맙다, 모두모두모두

Translation: Cute kids, as soon as they came to the 100/100 filming set, they set up the surprise with the staff members, sent me somewhere so I wouldn’t know, lit the candles and waited for me to wish me a happy birthday. Thank you, everyone everyone everyone

Tweet: Yoseob

tumblr_lhroz0wVkR1qft2au.png

helloimys: Yahoo, G.NA is the best “@G_NA_love: Happy day loves! Today is already the day that the MV for my emotional ballaed “I already miss you” will be released! Although I am lacking, I worked really hard for this and filmed by myself so please take it well!! I love you all!”

tumblr_lhrjgdrdgR1qft2au.png

helloimys: Students go to real school, I go to 100 points out of 100 school.. Either way, when is this weather going to start getting nicer..

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Guest Unni_Ashley

Does anyone know why Doojoon wasn't present at Upfront Festa 2011 (110308) with other members? Filming again?

Guest shinhdeplol

Be sxy by Seungie

1st casually drop ur jacket, making the leader gets mad :3

tumblr_lhrph9EaxV1qe3cnd.gif

and then…. walks like a model to junhyung the stage, making the fans scream for u :3

tumblr_lhryyoaCxw1qe3cnd.gif

tumblr_lhpy4pyJbL1qec2uto1_500.png

C: hyunseungontop @ tumblr

tumblr_lhs69r7n5g1qc773ao1_400.jpg

C: B2UTYSEOUL @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST (비스트) YOSEOB to be PERFORM AT MUSICAL “GWANGHWAMUN SONATA”

20101222129297666046510.jpg

Musical “Gwanghwamun Sonata” 1st Ticket Information

※ Ticket open: Tues, January 25th, 2011 10:00 a.m.

※ Open-Date: Sun, March 20, 2011 ~ Thurs, March 31 2011

※ 2nd Ticket open: Tues, January 22nd, 2011 10:00 a.m.

※ 2nd Open-Date: Fri, April 1st, 2011 ~ Sun, April 10th 2011

“Performance Information”

- Title: Musical Gwanghwamun Sonata

- Performance Schedule : Sun March 20 2011 ~ Sun April 10

- Performance Time : Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 8:00 PM KST, Wednesday 4:00, 8:00 PM KST, Saturday 3:00, 7:00 PM KST, Sunday 2:00, 6:00 PM KST (no performances on Mondays)

- Ticket prices

Weekday (Tue-Thu): VIP 120,000 won / R seat 100,000 won / S seat 80,000 won / A seat 50,000 won / B seat 30,000 won

Weekends (Friday to Sunday): VIP seat 130,000 won / R seat 110,000 won / S seat seat 80,000 won / A seat 50,000 won / B seat 30,000 won

- Venue: King Sejong Center

- Rating: not suitable for preschoolers

b01086124d3d105cd3a75.jpg

*Green : VIP, Orange : R seat, Blue : S seat, Pink : A seat, Yellow : B seat

“Performance Overview”

(omitted)

Homepage : www.musicalyounga.com

The official Cafe : cafe.daum.net/musicalyounga

Twitter : www.twitter.com/musicalyounga

Tickets : Interpark 1544-1555, Lang 1666-8662

x244c4cc6.jpg

Here is the schedule for YoSeob to perform at the musical as uri JiYong~~

b00648024d771f8967c79.jpg

C: cherrie @ mbb

Guest shinhdeplol

110308 'All My Love' Yoon Doojoon, after breaking up "I'm crying because I have a stomachache" tear act 'touched'

[MyDaily = Kang Sunae reporter] BEAST's member Yoon Doojoon touched the viewers with his tear act in MBC sitcom 'All My Love'.

On 'All My Love' aired on the 8th at PM, it showed Yoon Doojoon trying to be brighter than usual to push away the pain he received from his girlfriend, Hwang Geumji (Gain), who told him to let's break up. Doojoon's friend Okyeop (Jokwon) felt relieved when he saw that his friend was eating well.

But this was just the outside look. Doojoon was sent to the hospital because he was suffering internally due to breaking up with Geumji. The doctor hinted that Doojoon is greatly suffering internally because he received too much stress.

Okyeop, who saw Doojoon lying on the cot in the hospital, asked him "Your crying because you are having a hard time because of Geumji, right?" but Doojoon answered "It's nothing like that. I'm crying because I have a stomachache". But Doojoon was not able to control tears trickling down his face.

Viewers who saw Doojoon's tear act passionately responded with "It's just a sitcom but I was touched watching Yoon Doojoon's tears","I was sad because the image of Doojoon greatly caring for Geumji overlapped","I wish Geumji and Doojoon reconcile","Watching Doojoon eating with a lot of effort was more sorrowful."

CREDITS: MY DAILY (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Archived