Seob: -turns around-

tumblr_ln60spnQG81qa2n47.gif

Seung: I’m watching you…

tumblr_ln60v4ApRc1qa2n47.gif

Seob: -laughs- *Oh crap!*

Seung: -straight face-

tumblr_ln60zloz3A1qa2n47.gif

C: doobutt @ tumblr

this makes me feel that the whole Junseung vs Junseob thing happens in reality too lol

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

TWEET: HYUNSEUNG & PAPA HONG

tumblr_ln5r35ueYB1qft2au.png

HONGCUBE: DOOJOON-AH, DID YOU DO WELL TODAY

DOUBLEV89: @HONGCUBE: PRESIDENT, WE DID REALLY WELL TODAY HAHAHA

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Was Hyunseung fighting for Hong sajang's attention and love? hehe

Guest myboyRobin

Wait B2ST is having a full-length Japanese album due on the 10th of August? That........was quick, considering they're not super popular or known for that matter yet in Japan. I guess Universal Music Japan wants to do some aggressive promotions for them, like Cube did for B2ST last year in Korea. A part of me hopes it turns out well for them, but another part of me wishes they release a couple more Japanese singles to see if sales will improve first before releasing a full album. This is a big risk, and I hope it doesn't blow up in their faces.>.< B2ST fighting!

Guest shinhdeplol

^Our boys have been on a winning streak lately, everything they touches becomes pretty successful, so I am positive about that release. Hope it will be BEAST's breakthrough album in Japan :)

tumblr_ln1p369bG11qa4uc1o1_500.png

C: fykpopmacros @ tumblr

2jun <3 Nabi's gonna love this ^^

Guest myboyRobin

@Thuy Just because B2ST had a successful round of promotions with Fiction and Fact, does not mean that same success can be transferred to Japan. Japan is different than Korea, its gonna take a lot more than music show wins to impress the potential Japanese fans. I don't have a problem with the release of the album itself (more songs woot!<3333). I'm just worried that its going to be rushed and it seems that they may be in over their heads.

BEASTの新曲「FICTIONオーケストラバージョン」が映画「シャンハイ」のイメージソングに決定!!さらにジャパン・1stアルバムの発売も決定!! universal-music.co.jp/beast/ #beast

via FET_Staff

비스트가 일본 첫 앨범「SO BEAST」를 8월 10일에 발매한다고 합니당♪(´ε` )ㅋㅋㅋ 그리고 Fiction이「상하이」라는 영화의 이미지송이 된다고 합니당\(^o^)/ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

via B2UTY_AIRI

It is said that BEAST's 1st Japanese album 「SO BEAST」 is to be released on 10 August. (via @B2UTY_AIRI)

It is also said that 'Fiction' will become movie 「Shanghai」's image song. (via @B2UTY_AIRI)

via DUYONG2ST

Japan Debut Album from BEAST coming out on August 10 is now available at CDJapan bit.ly/lL0Yza

via CDJapan

So BEAST [Limited Edition / Type A / Jacket A]

Japan debut album from BEAST is packed with their latest hits sung in Japanese as well as in Korean.Also include "Fiction" the image song for the upcoming movie "SHANGHAI." The limited edition A includes the DVD "THE LEGEND OF BEAST VOL.1" and also a 72-page photo book, and it comes housed in a digipak and sleevecase. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

First Press Release: refer to External Bonus below

External Bonus : special feature/bonus available

So BEAST [Limited Edition / Type B / Jacket B]

Japan debut album from BEAST is packed with their latest hits sung in Japanese as well as in Korean.Also include "Fiction" the image song for the upcoming movie "SHANGHAI." The limited edition B comes with a deluxe DVD including video to be published for the first time in the world. Also comes with a 32-page booklet including previously unpublished photography. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

First Press Release: refer to External Bonus below

So BEAST [Regular Edition / Jacket C]

Japan debut album from BEAST is packed with their latest hits sung in Japanese as well as in Korean.Also include "Fiction" the image song for the upcoming movie "SHANGHAI."

First Press Release: trading card(s)

source: CDJapan website

Guest myboyRobin

^There's going to be their Korean songs in that album? Why not some original Japanese songs? D:

Fiction is going to be a song for a movie? Didn't see that comin' O_O

EDIT: Shanghai? The movie with Chow Yun-Fat? That movie? Or a different one?

Guest shinhdeplol

@Thuy Just because B2ST had a successful round of promotions with Fiction and Fact, does not mean that same success can be transferred to Japan. Japan is different than Korea, its gonna take a lot more than music show wins to impress the potential Japanese fans. I don't have a problem with the release of the album itself (more songs woot!<3333). I'm just worried that its going to be rushed and it seems that they may be in over their heads.

well I know. What I mean is they've been successful in Korea and I hope that luck follows them to japan LOL

tumblrln65n4oy4i1qc4drwo1r2500.gif

tumblrln65vuyrtl1qc4drwo1500.gif

tumblrln664eekuc1qc4drwo1r1500.gif

tumblrln66cyczqr1qc4drwo1r1500.gif

tumblrln66jq7tia1qc4drwo1500.gif

tumblrln66ozar9b1qc4drwo1r2500.gif

tumblr_ln672v9nU31qc4drwo1_r1_500.gif

C: janghyeonseung @ tumblr

i forgot which show it is LOL @miyachan: pls tweet this if you remember what it is

Guest myboyRobin

^It would be a miracle if their success somehows follow them to Japan (pretty rare occurance).

Wow Junhyung looks handsome :wub: What show is that?

i forgot which show it is LOL @miyachan: pls tweet this if you remember what it is

It's from this video

BEAST, 4Minute, G.NA - Preventions on various crimes Part 1

BEAST, 4Minute, G.NA - Preventions on various crimes Part 2

^There's going to be their Korean songs in that album? Why not some original Japanese songs? D:

Fiction is going to be a song for a movie? Didn't see that comin' O_O

EDIT: Shanghai? The movie with Chow Yun-Fat? That movie? Or a different one?

[★] 4 of the 12 tracks on SO BEAST revealed on UM-J's site: Japanese vers. of "Fiction," "Bad Girl," "Shock," & "Fiction (Orchestra ver.)"

via simpleandpink @ Twitter

Hopefully there will be new Japanese songs. Not JP versions of their Korean songs but a new Japanese song. Even at least one original Japanese song ;____;

I think the Shanghai movie is a Japanese movie? Not sure

Guest myboyRobin

^thanks Miyachan, can't wait to hear to hear Fiction and the orchestra version in Japanese. Yeah I'm hoping for some original Japanese songs from them *crosses fingers*

LMAO at Junhyung playing the (creepy) badguy, and Dongwoon as his lackey!XD I need that vid subbed, it's hilarious and awkward to watch all at once lol.

EDIT: Junhyung will appear in M&D's (Super Junior's Heechul and The Trax's Jungmo) new video! My Suju and B2ST fandom collided again. I'm a happy camper :D

@myboyRobin you're correct. It's really the movie with Chow Yun-Fat.

B2ST’s “Fiction” to be used as an image song for Japanese film, “Shanghai”

by VITALSIGN @ Allkpop

20110516_b2st_fictionandfact_1-600x597.jpg

B2ST will be singing an image song for the Japanese-U.S. collaborative film, “Shanghai“!

On June 21st, Japanese media outlets reported that B2ST was confirmed to sing “Fiction” for “Shanghai” (directed by Mikael Hafstrom), which hits theaters in Japan on August 20th. The film has a cast that includes John Cusack, Gong Li, Chow Yun-Fat, and Watanabe Ken.

According to reports, representatives felt that B2ST’s masculine, yet suave image worked best with the feel of the film.

The members said, “We’re still rookies in Japan, so it’s definitely an honor to be able to sing the image song for a movie that features such amazing people.”

“Fiction” will be used in the television CF and movie teaser, which is scheduled for release on June 25th. The song will also be included in B2ST’s first Japanese album, “SO BEAST“, on August 10th.

Source + Photos: TV Daily via Nate

[TRANS] @Joker891219 Even though I said goodbye twitter I have to say what I need to say.. M&D 'What you looking at' Digital Single has been released Don't ask or say anything and everyone hurry up check it !! http://bit.ly/lNHZs2

translated by : @B2STLYTWEETS

Guest b2st_lover_always

i saw this on TUMBLR and i somehow love wat she say abt b2st..

it kinda sum up everything...

I may be a new fan of B2ST, but I can safely say I am incredibly proud of the boys. 
  • Their singing has improved to the point where they no longer need digital remastering and overproduced sound to make a song sound good. Their voices alone as bring out the elements of the song. Every life performance sounds just like the recording, except better. 
  • They released a full, coherent and wonderful first album. The progression makes sense, while still exploring different kinds of sounds
  • Don’t get me started on their music program wins. TRIPLE CROWN IS NOT EASY. That puts them in the same ranks of Super Junior, Big Bang etc. 
  • They’re incredibly popular and personable online. And considerate. These people actually put others before themselves. 
  • Did I mention hallyu? I saw a girl with the B2ST sticker/tag on her shirt while I was shopping back home. We’re talking Edmonton, a not very asian city. The girl I saw wasn’t asian. They are active in Japan, have just been asked to sing the title song for an American-Japan collab film. They’re also the 2nd group of korean artists to be asked to perform on MTV World Stage, ever. After the Wonder Girls. 

But at the end of the day, I am most impressed with their music. Yes it’s pop, but they got it right this time. They have found their formula and are working it like pros. I hope that they will continue to grow and rework that formula to suit their growth. 

The reason I say that is because the other group I like, Super Junior, seems to try to use the same formula over and over again, with no change. I don’t see them going outside the same models that made classics of kpop like “Sorry Sorry” and “Super Girl”. Much as I love them, it feels like they’re just trying to create a new hit with old sound. 

I  think I can see B2ST growing a lot. Yes, they do have individual activities, but as a group, I feel like they are willing to take more risks in their music and performance, and play around with different elements. It’s quite clear that they are not afraid of trying new things, and stray from the typical sounds you hear now.

:wub: i must say, things have just been going smoothly for b2st since their comaback!

and more ppl are giving their attention to b2st...

mtv event, japan ost, new japan album in august... hehehe!

Guest myboyRobin

^The first Korean group to perform on MTV World Stage was actually 2am, then Wonder Girls, now B2ST.

@Miyachan I see. Thanks. I'm even more excited now for Fiction japanese version.

Guest b2st_lover_always

am i the only one whose loving this pix? ;)

prince jang, wae so adorable...

tumblr_ln6df1nyRy1qet2ef.jpg 

and this cutie too... juz look at that face!

tumblr_ln6egj80fD1qgb95lo1_500.jpg

Archived