tumblr_ln0y96njxn1qavo6i.jpg

cr jarhaebwa @tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110620 New updates from All My Love

alllove_photo110620180453mongddang20100.jpg

alllove_photo110620180453mongddang20101.jpg

alllove_photo110620180453mongddang20102.jpg

1308562095_151-4.jpg

C: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/alllove/photo/index.html%C2%A0 // 멘탈누나 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST’s Kikwang reveals that his ex cheated on him

n51kg.jpg

B2ST’s Kikwang recently guested on SBS’s “Every Night“, where he revealed a painful love story from his past.

He said, “One day, my girlfriend started to lock her phone and not pick up when she was getting a call. I had a weird feeling so I went over to her house and saw her with another guy.”

When the MCs asked him whether it was hard for him, he said, “I was hurt. I saw the two from afar and just went home. Afterwards, I just stopped contacting her.”

He also said during the episode, “All my ex-girlfriends thought that I’m really boring.”

Source: OSENvia Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

All my ex-girlfriends thought that I’m really boring

^ Who are those dummies?? >.<

Guest b2st_lover_always

^^ oooh, that explain why he always look extra sad whenever they perform On Rainy Days… his expression while singing that song is always kinda full of emotion & meaning.. A couple of time, its like he has tears in his eyes…

poor kikwang.. Anyway, now that u are hawt, im sure we all know that its the girl lost and b2utys gain.. ;)

Omg, Beast was SO HOT on Inkigayo today.

Although, were they not qualified for this week's mutizen?

Cause it would have been nice if they got a triple crown.

I'm sad they cut Fiction, but ON RAINY DAYS KILLED ME.

Mad props to Inkigayo for having water on stage.

The boys looked SO FREAKIN' HOT.

Yoseob was like working his hair in that rain.

Too bad they didn't do a closeup, but he looked so gorgeous. :wub:

*quoted image*

Kikwang looked so miserable, lmao.

It just reminded me of him complaining about the water in the Cube United concert promos.

What's KBS Love Request/when is it going to air?

I saw that fancam of Yoseob yanking his tie during Fiction.

He looked so sexy, haha.

I'm so sad they're going to Japan, but best of luck to them & I'll be keeping up with them.

BEAST's Fiction was nominated for mutizen last Sunday but Secret won.

Inkigayo has different calculations compared to M Countdown and Music Bank.

Inkigayo has high percentage for digital sales and for that week, Secret's song was really higher than Fiction.

(Same thing what happened when 2ne1's Lonely won instead of Fiction).

But it's ok. B2ST already won many awards for Fiction. But of course triple crown in Inkigayo would be nicer. :)

Anyways, B2ST @ Love Request was already broadcasted, here is the link:

110618 사랑의리퀘스트 BEAST - 비가오는날엔

=========

110619 BEAST - Special , 숨 , Shock , Fiction @ Ystar Live Power Music

Guest candy_01

long time no post. haha! mianhe.sweatingbullets.gif jeez. Fiction promotion has ended already. tears.gif their last perf on Inki, i kinda hate it,  Fiction is too short , but when i watched their On Rainy Days. . . . . dhbvhsdvbsdukhvbshkbvksudbvuhbvkdhbkdsbhb!!! demmet!! i really like that performance. especially when they were drenched with water! wet Beast i love. lol! when i saw yoseob drenched with water i was like :blink: . hahaha! Yoseob looked so sexy, he's wet,his facial expressions were priceless plus the singing like he's angry at the end, aweesome!  i really love it! hehe. :D  all of them were sexy,just spazing so much bout Yoseob. sweatingbullets.gif anyway, i saw a fancam of Beast in Japan singing Bad Girl, huuurm.just my opinion.. i think Hyunseung and Dongwoon sounded kinda weird? haha. they need to practice more singing in Japanese. Kikwang Yoseob and Junhyung were okay. like still singing in korean, although junhyung most parts are in korean. lol. Dujun wasn't there, so i don't know how he sounds like singing live in japanese..

by the way whoever wants the mp3 link of these following, feel free to check it. hehe.

Hyunseung Nice and Slow Cover + Mp3 DL link

i didn't used the actual vid. i just put sexy pictures of hyunseung since the song is sexy. hehe. but few pics only.

Beast Road Safety Song Mp3 DL Link

i find this song really cute so i decided to have the mp3. so if you guys want it. its here. i used the actual vid. i was planning to put pictures but since the vid itself is cute and fun to watch, i used it. i credited the owner of the vid.

Yoseob ~ With You Forever EDITED + Mp3 DL Link

Yoseob ~ Heeya EDITED + Mp3 DL Link

as for these two, i also used the actual vid,but its edited,it only shows the part where yoseob was singing.

cr: khendee07@YT

alllove_photo110620180453mongddang20102.jpg

DUJUN's FACE and HAIR!!!!! PRICELESSSSSS!!! WAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! :P

Guest shinhdeplol

110620 Short Interview on Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ

^ Junseung look so clueless =]]

C: jy1903 @ YT // beastout @ tumblr

BEAST reveals thoughts on winning eight times with “Fiction and Fact”

Jnuha.jpg

After concluding with their “Fiction” promotions on SBS’s “Inkigayo“, the boys of B2ST are now preparing for their Japanese promotions.

Although it was a short cycle, it’s definitely been one heck of a ride for these boys, as they’ve managed to land a total of eight trophies in just one month. Not only that, but they’ve also achieved their first triple crown on “M! Countdown.”

They’ve been thanking fans all throughout their promotion cycle, but they didn’t forget to thank them one last time before heading off to focus on Japan. Through Star News, leader Doojoon said, “We were able to receive eight trophies in a month all thanks to our fans. Over 1,500 fans came to our first broadcast, and they’ve been with us until our final stage today, so thank you. I’m proud of all of our members for working hard.”

Maknae Dongwoon continued, “We achieved a triple crown for the first time since our debut, and our fancafe has also gotten over 200,000 fans. Since it was our first album, we were that much more pressured and worried, but we feel that our fans gave us a lot of love. It was a month that felt like a good dream.”

When asked about their international activities, Yoseob replied, “We’ll be starting our Japanese promotions as well as our Asian fan meet tour, so we’re all waiting to meet our fans. We are preparing with hopes of showing a better image.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

[iNFO] BEAST's concert DVD coming soon??

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C: allbeast @ bestiz

Translation please? :D

REALLY i was waiting for this for ages.... :w00t: i even thought they won't release it...

THANK GOD :w00t::w00t: I'm soooooooooooo happy. thanks for the news..

One more thing, i kinda missed some photos from THE ORIGINAL, and it looks like i have to register to the site or something???!!!! , but it's all Korean and i don't understand :tears::wacko: , SO can someone help me register there, please??? i would appreciate it :rolleyes: 'Coz there are lots of wonderful photos for JH...

thanks for everything guys.^_^

Archived