Top Posters In This Topic

110604 YoSeob (Ra.D - 엄마 Mom,2008) @ KBS Immortal Song 2

110604 Yoseob - 미워요 (Hate You) @ KBS Immortal Song 2

Iⓜⓜⓞrtⓐl Sⓞnⓖ - Round 1 Result Part 4/5

Junhyung at 0:53

BEAST members @ 1:30

BEAST members trolling at Yoseob. LOL. 1:46

at 2:05 . hahahaha. Yoseob and the mannequin,

So Yoseob was memorizing the song by singing to the mannequin during Sukira Radio Guesting. LOL

Guest newshb123

I just watched the 'Immortal Song' performance. They were all so good. I literally stared at the screen while watching Yoseob in awe of how amazing his voice is. Its okay he didn't win, they all were so good.

Music Core They looked great, i love when they do the outdoor performances because the lighting is so clear and bright. Its kind of funny how the performance was at Caribbean Bay because their song just doesn't fit with a water park. They sound good too.

Music core perf: I really like the new set of clothes in blue (my favorite color ^^). And there are so many people gather to watch BEAST's performance, almost no one at the pool behind the stage & the cheering was also the loudest. It's good to see our boys' popularity now ^_^

This is what Junhyung said to Yoseob when he was singing to the mannequin LOL:

tumblr_lm9ho6Y6Aw1qa0m06o1_500.gif

Cr: gongchan@tumblr

MCountdown backstage/BTS (BEAST, FTIsland)

I believe this is new, I think it's Japanese ver of MCD. They use a manager as Kiwang's substitute during rehearsal and burst out laughing at his awkward dancing LOL. Yoseobie is too cute for word, keep rubbing his hair like crazy in the encore perf :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you can buy online in Soribada. Soribada has Korean and English sites. You can visit http://kpop.soribada.com/En/ if you prefer English. The site has the link for BEAST albums and songs. http://kpop.soribada...hp?AID=AK025874 . I'm not really sure if you can purchase My Story Digital Album http://kpop.soribada...D=AK025874&TID= there since some tracks that are unavailable in my country. Try if it's available in your place. Hopefully this will help you.

I also tried that site in my search, but they don't have it available for the US either. I was able to buy the two they had available though. :whimpers: But i can't find My Story available in the US. tears.gif 

Soribada and Mnet both have English sites for international fans. Since Miyachan already gave you the link to Soribada, I'll give you the link to Mnet America LINK

If it still confuses you, then you should try iTunes, even though it won't count towards any chart, but you supported them nonetheless

I must be worst at navigating these sites then i thought, i went to the link and although i can play the videos and even go to the artist/group area, it doesn't show an area where i can actually buy the music. blush.gif I'll try itunes next and see how that goes. Thank you!

Guest candy_01

good morning b2uties! hehe. i've been lurking in this thread for quite some time. mianhe. especially to our lovely Thuy. i'm a bad b2uty. forgive me for lurking and not helping posts something. :sweatingbullets:

wanna share these......

Beast Fiction Instrumental

cr: PinOyofGenevalnst @ YT

instrumental version. try listening to it. it's good. not like the ones that you can still hear the voices haha! :sweatingbullets:

Beast Fiction Drum Cover

cr: jitrui @ YT

awesome drum cover of Fiction. nice... blush.gif

Beast On Rainy Days Piano Cover

cr: colinshin @ YT

beautiful piano cover of On Rainy Days. i must say. some said this is better than the actual song. but for me, not really. it rather gives a different feeling since it's a piano version. really beautiful, enough said. :wub:

Beast Fiction Piano Cover

cr: Aelymusic @ YT

there are so many piano cover for Fiction i already heard, but for me this is nicely done. ^_^

It's Ingkigayo later right? i hope they'll win. Fighting BEAST and B2uties!! :lol:

I just watched the 'Immortal Song' performance. They were all so good. I literally stared at the screen while watching Yoseob in awe of how amazing his voice is. Its okay he didn't win, they all were so good.

Watched the whole show yesterday live. It was an amazing show seeing amazing performers. :) BTW, the show has like two parts. The first part was when all performers sang a song that they chose. Yoseob sang Mom which is dedicated to his mom. For this first part, Yoseob, Yesung and Changmin all got first place. Then the show has like a second part. It's a tournament or something. They had to sing another song. Those who will sing first and next will be determined through picking of the orange ball by the MC which has their names.

Yesung was picked to sing first. Then the second performer who was picked was Jonghyun

Yesung vs Jonghyun : Jonghyun won. (Winner was determined through audience votes I believe)

Then IU was picked next. She performed.

Jonghyun vs IU : IU won.

Then Hyorin was the next performer

IU vs Hyorin : Hyorin won.

Then Yoseob was the next performer. He sang Hate You.

Hyorin vs Yoseob : Hyorin won.

Then the last performer is Changmin.

Hyorin vs Changmin : Hyorin won

So for this second performances, Hyorin won.

That's how I understand how the show goes. If I have a mistake, feel free to correct me. :)

Guest newshb123

Watched the whole show yesterday live. It was an amazing show seeing amazing performers. :) BTW, the show has like two parts.
sorry for cutting your post

thanks for explaining the basis of how the show worked, i only saw clips and performances of the show so I was a little confused on how it worked, so your post helped me understand

I am excited for Inkigayo today! (tomorrow if in the states)

I can't wait to see the boys perform, I love all of their performances

Guest candy_01

i decided to make an mp3 version of the two songs Yoseob sang in Immortal song 2. hehe. Direct DL link are not allowed here so i decided to do this. haha! sweatingbullets.gif note:the video is not the performance of yoseob.just the song and picture of him and his mom for the song MOM and just him for the song HATE IT.. enjoy.  blush.gif

Mom - Yoseob's Song in Immortal Song 2 + mp3 DL

Hate It - Yoseob's Song in Immortal Song 2 + mp3 DL

cr: khendee07 @ YT

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110605 Hyunseung's new twitpic

b97vck.jpg

한시간졸다싶이자고인기가요와서 ..피곤한데잠이안온다..뽀통령인지초통령인지 알수없으나 투척합니다! http://yfrog.com/hsb97vckj

He's addicted to twitter already :lol:

i haven't been able to watch Immortal Song 2 yet but i heard Yoseob was amazing in it~

thanks so much @candy_01 for the links! i definitely will go dl those :D

im so happy Hyunseung has a twitter now!!!

i was a lil late in finding out about it but now im following him and im so happy they're all together on twitter lol. perfect OT6~

and i agree Thuy, he is addicted already XD

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110605 More twitpics by Manager Choi Jinho

19576879.jpg

^ Who is this? :lol: Seob??? ^^

odarj.jpg

^ I guess these are gifts from Dongwoon's fans :wub:

C: B2ST74 @ twitter

Archived