비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

All My Love’s Jo Kwon and Yoon Doojoon’s funny transformation into Lee Mong Ryong and sidekick

1DOiY.jpg

2AM’s Jo Kwon and Beast’s Yoon Doojoon who are currently starring in MBC daily sitcom All My Love have transformed into Jo Mong Ryong and sidekick.

On the afternoon of 20th April, Jo Kwon posted on his Twitter, ‘Hello everyone. I’m Jo Mong Ryong. The weather is nice today.’ and revealed some selcas. In the pictures, Jo Kwon is wearing a blue hanbok and putting on a mischievous expression, attracting attention.

He also revealed a photo of him and Doojoon, with the sassy comment, “Sidekick, my dear sidekick, although I don’t like you, you must serve Mong Ryong well.”

In the picture, Doojoon is posing with an All My Love scriptbook, while Jokwon is standing at his side while making a mischievous expression, making people laugh.

Netizens who saw the picture commented, ” Ok Yup who stays cute no matter what,” “The sidekick is too handsome”, “Anticipating All My Love”, “Different aspects can be seen thanks to this sitcom.”

SOURCE: NEWSEN, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Kikwang @ Happy Together

1032926.jpg

1032933.jpg

1032934.jpg

1032935.jpg

C: KBS // mybeastyboys.com

Guest shinhdeplol

@shinhdeplol i just have to post this picture...i wanna thank u because u always post beautiful pictures of Hyunseung...now i really like him..it's all because of u hehe..

Sorry i didnt see your message ^^ I am so happy you like him more now hehe. A good wife has done her job well, and thats me :D *grin*

Kikwang for Customellow

tumblr_ljyhmcFNEk1qc773ao1_400.jpg

C: beastout @ tumblr

Guest piano.1993

*quoted image*

Credit: joker-jh@tumblr

i screamed my heart out when i saw this pic. King Jang is in that picturrre!!!

@shinhdeplol i just have to post this picture...i wanna thank u because u always post beautiful pictures of Hyunseung...now i really like him..it's all because of u hehe..

hope you like this too :phew:

tumblr_ljzyguZEgO1qac5d4o1_500.jpg

Cr; lilmikan

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this is the official Junpose :P

tumblrljyt7tuq5v1qcas5x.gif

tumblrljytfno0ll1qcas5x.gif

tumblrljytribhnw1qcas5x.gif

tumblrljyuecluuk1qcas5x.gif

C: joker-jh @ tumblr

It is said that the CF that BEAST filmed for today was for a Thai biscuit brand ^^

C: DUYONGB2ST @ twitter

Lucky Thai fans...sigh

Guest piano.1993

Thai B2UTYs are so lucky. BEAST even filmed a CF specially for them. I wish my country had that special treatment too lol.

I love how the boys are getting lovecalls from foreign companies for commercials. BEAST HWAITING!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

mlfjyl.jpg

OMFG HYUNSEUNG. YOU BAD HUBBY, DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I'VE BEEN????????????????????????????

That moment when Hyunseung touches you

tumblr_ljvzppObv41qa52g6.gif

… and holds your hand

tumblr_ljw00pPUE31qa52g6.gif

C: thehumantree @ tumblr

Lucky bish hahahahahahaha

Guest shinhdeplol

looooooooooolllllll

24128635.gif

C:요섭이보조개

maybe THIS is what he really pictured in his head hahaha

1.jpg

C: 짜자잔양요섭

I SEE NO DIFFERENCES

b0127971_4d120e765f81b.jpg

b0127971_4d722fe9d0932.jpg

C: 용,넌최고였어

Guest myboyRobin

So Hyunseung is alive?! *dances for joy and throws confettis everywhere* What a relief! Though I wonder what they're doing at the park? I can't wait to see their new commercial<3

Guest nadyaDJ

[iNFO] DEBUT ARTIST B1A4 THANKS TO JANG HYUNSEUNG

IDYDxl.jpg

B1A4 Thanks to

그리고 연습실에서 저희에게 열심히 하라고 격려해주신 비스트 장현승 선배님 감사합니다. 선배님처럼 항상 겸손하고 열심히 하는 저희가 되겠습니다.

Rough translation :

Thanks to senior BEAST JangHyunSeung who’s cheering us to work hard at practice room. We’ll be a humble and hardworking group.

source : 삐원엡뽀뿌잉

shared by mybeastyboys.com

my theory is Prepix iLL is the choreographer for this group and he's hyunseung's partner before, right? hehe i guess our Hyunseung was helping iLL

wub.gif

and

It is said that the CF that BEAST filmed for today was for a Thai crispy seaweed brand. ^^(thanks to @

natalagolamoon)

via duyong2st@twitter

Archived