비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest newshb123

Kikwang looked really good in A-Pink's new music video.

He looked so handsome, adorable, and good looking.

I love how Beast supports their fellow Cube artists

Also, What happened to A-Pink News? Did it air?

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kikwang looked really good in A-Pink's new music video.

He looked so handsome, adorable, and good looking.

I love how Beast supports their fellow Cube artists

Also, What happened to A-Pink News? Did it air?

Yes. Both the episode with Kikwang&Doojoon and Junhyung&Dongwoon already aired. :)

[ENG SUB] A Pink News TrendE PART 2 w/ Beast's Doojoon & Kikwang

Junhyung & Dongwoon (B2ST) cut A Pink News

lmao

*quoted image*

C: 반달눈쌍커풀기광

a sleeping B2UTY ^^

*quoted image*

C: 두준맛미역

LOL the sleeping pose is so convincing that i wonder if he did really fell asleep during the shoot XD LOL~ 

a laughing b2st is all i need  ♥ Doo Joon lived up to his variety-dol status on WinWin today~ GK were not happy LOL~ ahahahha its so cute that the boys find ways to make life hard for each other on their members shows~ LOL~ DJ to GK,GK to YS~ laugh.gif 

and have anyone been reading prepix's tweets? i cant help but think he is talking about b2st? an MV filming this weekend? and a daebak song frm shinsadong tiger? 

HYYFg.jpg

Source; HIGHCUT

[MAGAZINE] HIGH CUT VOL. 51, COVER: CUBE FAMILY♡ (BEAST Doo Joon, Yo Seob, Ki Kwang, 4minute HyunA, G.NA, Huh Gak)

What is it about?:

<KUHO Heart for Eye>

At the same place with CUBE Entertainment and A CUBE Entertainment’s big family.

— Find out a little more about ‘KUHO Heart for Eye’ here.

When is it coming out?:

HIGH CUT VOL. 51 will be published on 21 April 2011, Thursday.

HIGH CUT e-Book will be updated on 27 April 2011, Wednesday.

NOTE:

HIGH CUT VOL. 51 is a ‘Double Cover’ edition. Kim Min Hee is on the other cover.

via beastout

Guest piano.1993

Twitter is a balance of bonding and promotions for idol singers

As you know, many idol singers are deeply into social networking these days.

Despite their packed schedules, these idols find the time to update their fans on how they’re doing and keep in contact with them. In addition, the singers use their Twitter accounts to reveal news about themselves or promote new songs, movies, or dramas.

For example, recently 2AM’s Jo Kwon, 2PM’s Taecyeon, and Miss A’s Suzy attended a VIP screening of the movie “The World’s Most Beautiful Farewell”. After watching the movie, they posted their thoughts and feelings of the movie.

Jo Kwon stated, “I went on an invitation from Kim Kab Soo teacher. It was a really sad but beautiful movie. There is still a part of my heart that’s still crying.” Taecyeon wrote, “I came back after I cried my heart out. I really recommend this movie.”

Suzy helped advertise this movie by writing on her Twitter, “I was too busy wiping my tears. I felt a lot of things after watching this movie.”

About this, a representative of the movie, “The World’s Most Beautiful Farewell” revealed, “By leaving comments about our movie on their Twitter, the comments created a ripple effect and generated interest, it’s a bit of indirect advertising for our movie.”

Another example is B2ST leaving comments on their Twitter about their upcoming events. They would write, “I want to see our B2uty soon!” “Come prepared to play with us!”. This helps them bond better with their fans as fans as they are able to follow and read what their idols are saying.

It seems as though these tidbits of information that idol singers reveal help them connect better with the fans.

Source + Picture:Osen

Cr; allkpop

Guest marseobmallow

13032008674217.jpg

1303200867422.th.jpg1303200867423.th.jpg1303200867424.th.jpg1303200867425.th.jpg1303200867427.th.jpg1303200867428.th.jpg1303200867429.th.jpg13032008674210.th.jpg13032008674211.th.jpg13032008674212.th.jpg13032008674213.th.jpg13032008674215.th.jpg13032008674216.th.jpg13032008674214.th.jpg13032008674218.th.jpg13032008674219.th.jpg13032008674220.th.jpg13032008674221.th.jpg13032008674223.th.jpg13032008674224.th.jpg13032008674225.th.jpg13032008674226.th.jpg

1303200867426.th.jpg13032008674222.th.jpg

cr: yangyoseup.kr

Beast i miss u.. all of you... hixhixhixhixhix come back soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Guest shinhdeplol

From Kwon's twitter :w00t:

280616945.jpg

280616971.jpg

EDIT:

[NEWS] Korea’s Top 10 actors/actresses, female/male singers

imagefromblogbooster14.png

Korea’s marketing and research survey institute conducted a survey of popular South Korean entertainers from March 25th to March 31st in 5 popular cities, Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, and Daejeon. A total of 1321 men and women from ages 13 to 65 took part in the survey.

◆ Singer Division

Top 10 Male singers:

1. Lee Seung Gi 14.3%

2. Big Bang 12.9%

3. 2PM 10.9%

4. Kim Gun Mo 7.3%

5. Yoon Do Hyun 7.3%

6. 2AM 7.0%

7. Kim Bum Soo 6.1%

8. Jung Yeob 6.0%

9. Beast 5.5%

10. Rain 5.3%

Full article

Source: Nate

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Guest domewey

hi yeom everyone...i'm back yeom...mianhaeyo~ im a nappeun yeoja :sweatingbullets:

azUxV.png

HYQkHs.jpg jXajgs.jpg rgh5js.jpg kse3Gs.jpg

eWflAs.jpg P8v3Ks.jpg u3UsRs.jpg FMMt7s.jpg

credit : 耀出彩┥梁耀燮中文应援站 www.yoseopchina.com

Guest nadyaDJ

Wednesday ady... and i'm back... haha

(NEWS): FC MEN, the Idol Soccer Team– Do They Pick Members For Their Looks? XD

01-3.jpg 

Celebrity soccer team “FC MEN” gathers attention with their superior looks and excellent soccer skills. The soccer match between FC MEN and Super Stars of the “2011 Star Peace Cup Celebrity Soccer Tournament” was held on the 15th at the Kyunggido Suwon World Cup Stadium. On the day’s game, numerous idol stars including JYJ’s Kim Junsu, Kim Hyunjoong, Lee Kikwang, and Yoon Doojoon participated, drawing many fans to the soccer field.

02-2.jpg 

Despite being their first time participating in the tournament, FC MEN which has JYJ’s Kim Junsu as its captain, won 1:0 against Super Stars led by Jung Junho, proving that they are a soccer team which not only looks great, but also has excellent soccer skills. This match, which gathered a lot of attention early on due to the handsome stars in FC MEN, provided great attraction with the participating members’ “self-shining” looks and great soccer skills. 

Thereupon, netizens are showing great interests in the FC MEN members who are both handsome and skilled. Netizens responded enthusiastically, stating “I’m curious about the selection criteria for FC MEN,” “aren’t the team members too heartwarming,” “it’s icing on the cake since they both look good and are skilled,” and “is the condition to join looks? They are all too handsome.” 

Celebrity soccer team FC MEN, which is gathering popularity with its excellent looks and soccer skills, includes JYJ’s Kim Junsu, Park Yuchun, Kim Jaejoong, singer and actor Kim Hyunjoong, B2st’s Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang, 2AM’s Changmin, Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo, actor Song Joongki, Kim Bum, Lim Juhwan, Park Gunhyung, Lee Wan, comedian Park Sungkwang, and Kim Junsu’s older brother Kim Junho.

(Omitted)

Hankyung Xports News

Source:

withJYJ

Translation Credit:

JYJ3

Shared by:

“Flower boys soccer team” FC MEN members gather attention “do they pick members according to their faces?”

it's time to backtrack a bit.... so see you guys later biggrin.gif

Guest nadyaDJ

q6xnzv.jpg

[iNFO] Today, 110420, Dongwoon is having a shooting for 'Oh! My School'

^_^

(source: GOODMAN; via: doongwoon)

cr:dongwoonbiased@twitter

sweee.png

Source; CLUB SWEETER’s Twitpic

제가 안드로이드때와 iOS때 했던것 처럼 클럽스위터 / 비스트 채널 화면을 먼저 공개 합니다!! 여기는 재미있는 기능이 안보이네요? ^^

I translate it as,

Just like the time I did for Android and iOS, I’ll first reveal the screen to CLUB SWEETER / BEAST CHANNEL!! Can you spot which is the interesting function here? ^^

translated and shared by beastout@tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

hahhahahahaha Doojoon

tumblr_ljxza0k7SH1qa6im7o1_500.jpg

c: doomee @ tumblr

Tweet: Junhyung

tumblr_ljy95wemna1qft2au.jpg

Joker891219: The Busan Triple Concert is one that is being held for a very good purpose so I hope that many of you will be able to attend!

Tweet: Kikwang & Hongki (FT ISLAND)

tumblr_ljy91lPG1f1qft2au.jpg

skullhong: Today, our album came out in Japan and it took 2nd place on the Oricon charts. Day by day, it seems like our albums are selling more and more copies and our place on the charts is moving up steadily so I’m in a really good mood. I really hope my drama and our album does well… oh and also Jonghun’s movie too !!

B2stGK: @skullhong: Hongki, daebak! ke

skullhong: @B2stGK: You guys are already hitting daebak as well keke lets work hard together keke

B2stGK: @skullhong: BEAST ke and FT ISLAND, lets all become daebak together keke ^.^~~~kekeke

Tweet: Kikwang & Navi

tumblr_ljy8nojpA81qft2au.jpg

Navi_0322: Kikwang-ah, you didn’t work out in 2 years and your body was still that healthy? Wow RT @B2stGK: I did all the exercise I wasn’t able to do over the past 2 years all in one day today… kekeke

It was fun^^!~keke however.. my whole body feels sore

B2stGK: @Navi_0322: Not exactly working out at the gym keke Noona hehe it was something like the idol athletics championship hehe I participated in every event keke I feel like I’m going to die right now~~keke

Tweet: Kikwang

tumblr_ljy7s2xkP61qft2au.jpg

B2stGK: I did all the exercise I wasn’t able to do over the past two years in one go today.. kekeke

It was fun^^!~keke however.. my whole body feels sore

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Archived