비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest shinhdeplol

HYUNSEUNG!!! I am not saying this because i am a wifey, he's just got some amazing airport looks (that havent been posted here yet keke).

Doojoon's close second imo. Loving his casual look with cardigan and fedora (esp during SHOCK era)

dong8.jpg

dong2.th.jpgdong5.th.jpgdong9.th.jpgdong14.th.jpg

C: as tagged // 양노키오 @ bestiz

b01019084da463a411626.th.jpgb01019084da463a803850.th.jpgb01019084da463c1cd4ee.th.jpgb01019084da464b83d1a3.th.jpg

C: 플로르 @ bestiz

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nadyaDJ

hurm i don't have fashion sense at all.. i'll answer the questions tonight 

tongue.gif

[110412] Win Win with Kim Gab Soo, BEAST (Doojoon, Kikwang), Jokwon (2AM)

here 

or 

CR:weeklykpop@twitter

basically it's all the same... 

laugh.gif

Guest nadyaDJ

[★DREAM CONCERT 2011★] @

DreamConcert11 <-- is a fake account. 

@

dreamconcertkr <-- is an official account. ^^ 

Please RT

cr:Duyongb2st@twitter

please spread this 

wub.gif

[NEWS] TOP ranks in Korea’s Top 50 Most Handsome Men of 2011!

Recently, a TV programme which aired on channel Y-Star, unveiled Korea’s Top 50 Most Handsome Men of 2011 where participants were able to vote for their favourite men. Surprising as the results arrived, the most noticible thing about the charts is thatmale actors outshined male idols.

1. Won Bin

2. Kang Dong Won

3. Hyun Bin

4. Jo In Sung

5. Gong Yoo

6. Go Soo

7. So Ji Sub

8. Nichkhun (2PM)

9. Song Joong Ki

10. Jung Woo Sung

11. Jang Dong Gun

12. Lee Seung Gi

13. Yoo Seung Ho

14. Kim Hyun Joong

15. Lee Sun Gyun

16. Song Seung Hun

17. Chun Jung Myung

18. Park Hae Il

19. TOP

20. Yoo Ah In

21. Jung Yong Hwa

22. Cha Seung Won

23. Lee Min Ho

24. Kim Nam Gil

25. Kim Bum

26. Rain

27. Lee Jung Jin

28. Park Yoochun 

29. Jang Geun Suk

30. Lee Ki Kwang 

31. Choi Si Won 

32. Kim Jae Wook

33. Lee Byung Hun

34. Ji Hyun Woo

35. Jang Hyuk

36. Yoon Sang Hyun

37. Minho (SHINee)

38. Eric

39. Kwon Sang Woo

40. Cha Tae Hyun

41. Jo Kwon

42. Oh Ji Ho

43. Shin Ha Gyun

44. Yoo Ji Tae

45. Jung Jun Ho

46. Bae Yong Joon

47. Lee Jun Ki

48. Cha In Pyo

49. Kim Hee Chul

50. Choi Min Soo

cr:iBIgBang@twitter | (source: daum + naver)

Guest shinhdeplol

[sPONSORS] BEAST for MZUU, Ki Kwang ^^

tumblr_ljko18PC3X1qc773ao1_400.jpg

[sPONSORS] BEAST for MZUU, JunHyung^^

tumblr_ljknyxhYun1qc773ao1_500.jpg

C: MZUU // beastout @ tumblr

[sPONSORS] BEAST for MZUU, Hyunseung^^

tumblr_ljknxeD1Ay1qc773ao1_500.jpg

C: naver blog // beastout @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

for B2UTYs who haven't watched this

Hyunseung got slapped by everyone for getting a haircut in Hongkong haha (pls remember this is a joke, and its Hongkong because what he said sounded like Hongkong lol)

this fanmade series has 3 eps in total (the uploader gave up midway i think) but the vid to episode 3 is blocked now

*head to bed for a quick noon nap

Guest shinhdeplol

Go behind the scenes of B2ST’s fanclub inauguration

lzoOa.jpg

A few days back, B2ST held their first fanclub inauguration/fan meeting for their official fanclub, ‘B2UTY‘, at the Hwajung Gymnasium in Seoul. Sports Korea went behind-the-scenes and recently released their photos of the boys celebrating the event.

Doojoon started off by stating, “It’s been well over a year since our debut, but it’s only today that we’re opening our inauguration. For that, we’d like to apologize to our fans. I hope everyone has fun today.”

Hosted by gagwoman Kim Shin Young, B2ST celebrated the occasion with 5,000 special fans and performed numerous hit tracks like “Shock”, “Special”, “I Like You the Best”, “Oasis”, “V.I.U.“, and “Beautiful“.

The boys also hosted a special corner called ‘Ask B2ST’, in which the members answered select questions from their fans. When asked to choose the most ‘mom-like’ member (a.k.a the one who nagged the most), they all chose Junhyung. When asked to choose the member who ate the most, maknae Dongwoon was chosen.

The event was also concluded with a surprise birthday party for member Kikwang.

Source: Sports Hankooki

Taken from: Allkpop

Tweet: Kikwang

tumblr_ljkyxxN2eK1qft2au.jpg

B2stGK: The weather is really amazing today….

I wish I could take a deep nap… hehe

Tweet: Dongwoon & Sehun Manager

tumblr_ljkqrnZvCo1qft2au.jpg

tumblr_ljkqpmPxpc1qft2au.jpg

cubeentsh: Let me introduce to you my girlfriend

beastdw: @cubeentsh: Are you a thiefㅡㅡ!

cubeentsh: @beastdw: I’m just saying that Hyung’s goal is to meet a girl like Lee Minjung!! kekekeke

beastdw: @cubeentsh: The fact that someone like Lee Minjung sunbaenim is your goal is a little.. And also, hurry and reply to my Kakao Talk message!!

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Guest nadyaDJ

[News] 110413 Actor Kim Kap-soo’s Movie Premiere is Attended by Full Packaged Star Idols

The VIP premiere of movie ‘The Most Beautiful Farewell in The World’ which casts actor Kim Kap-soo is attended with many star idols.

Movie ‘The Most Beautiful Farewell in The World’ is scheduled to hold VIP premiere on April 13th at 20:20 at Megabox COEX, Seoul.

According of the movie’s official, on the VIP premiere day, there will be more idols attending than usual. The list already consists names such as JYJ Park Yoochun and 2PM Taecyeon, 2AM Jokwon and Beast’s Yoon Dojoon, Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain, and Kara’s Goo Hara who have confirmed their attendance in advance. In addition, it’s revealed that singer IU is expected to attend as well.

Most of the idols attending the premiere had already had working relationship with actor Kim Kap-soo in the past. Park Yoochun was bonding relationship with Kim Kap-soo during their filming of drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ which aired last year, Taecyeon knew Kim Kap-soo when he made his acting debut through KBS 2TV ‘Cinderella’s Sister’. While Jokwon, Gain, Doojoon are all appearing along Kim Kap-soo at MBC comedy series ‘All My Love’.

Kim Kap-soo is known with his wide acquaintances of young idols, and this issue had ever been mentioned when Kim Kap-soo guested MBC ‘Golden Fishery – Knee Drop Guru’ last year. Now the fact will come to valid evidence at his new movie premiere.

The representative of Kim Kap-soo told Star News, “We have prepared 100 tickets for this premiere in advanced, but then many guests said they’d attend the event, we might lack of them (the tickets).”

‘The Most Beautiful Farewell in The World’ is the story about the life of a mother who cares and still gives love to her family even after she’s diagnosed by terminal cancer. The movie will be released on coming April 21st.

credit: star News

trans by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest shinhdeplol

^Junhyung has been hanging out with friends a lot lately :)

tumblr_ljk95iJXSO1qbeo05o1_500.png

C: gi-kwang @ tumblr

Yoseob...always the deepest thinker

Guest shinhdeplol

The strongest idols join the Blue Wings team

Wbwo9.jpg

The strongest idols Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Junsu, Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang have gathered together.

These idols who share a love for football have united to contribute to Suwon and society.

On the 15th of April at 7.30 pm, members from idol group football team FC Men will officially join the Suwon Bluewings football team during half-time of the match against Gangwon FC held at the Suwon World Cup Stadium.

On that day, Kim Junsu, Kim Hyun Joong, Yoon Doojoon, Lee Kikwang and comedian Park Sung Kwang along with most members of FC Men will take part.

FC Men was formed in June last year, with Kim Junsu and Kim Hyun Joong as members, along with other celebrities. The team captain is Kim Junsu whereas the assistant team captain is Kim Hyun Joong. The team is coached by Suwon Bluewings’ goalkeeper Jung Sung Ryong. Recently, Beast members Yoon Doojoon and Lee Kikwang joined the team amidst warm welcome.

Suwon Bluewings FC Men will not play with Gyeongsamnando FC at the Suwon World Cup Stadium on the 24th, instead they will first take on Incheon Design High School’s girls football team, unveiling their soccer skills to their fans.

In order to promote the formation of Suwon Bluewings FC Men team, the Suwon team will distribute 200,000 promotional flyers around the area. Fans who come to watch the match will receive a mobile phone LCD screen cleaner as a souvenir.

SOURCE: SUWON.COM NEWS, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Archived