비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest domewey

@ss501_Lover Hellooooo!!! welcome to this thread ^__^

@cute_1975 hey sweetie!! ^__^ thanks for sharing some pics of them in Bangkok <333 hmmm..jz a small reminder hehe...do try to edit the previous post if u're having some more pics or wait for an hour to make another post ^__^ coz..there's a rule for double posting hehe...anyways..still grateful to u for sharing some pics over here...luv ya <33

Mien...ur remake is way too awesome!!! <333

0EHo0.jpg

0309banana0020.th.jpg 0309banana0019.th.jpg 0309banana0018.th.jpg 0309banana0017.th.jpg 0309banana0012.th.jpg 0309banana0013.th.jpg

0309banana0014.th.jpg 0309banana007.th.jpg 0309banana006.th.jpg 0309banana003.th.jpg 0309banana0022.th.jpg

0309banana0016.th.jpg 0309banana0021.th.jpg 0309banana0015.th.jpg 0309banana008.th.jpg

0309banana009.th.jpg 0309banana0010.th.jpg 0309banana0011.th.jpg 0309banana005.th.jpg

0309banana004.th.jpg 0309banana002.th.jpg 0309banana001.th.jpg 0309banana0023.th.jpg

credit : yangyojam + ┝耀出彩┥梁耀燮中文应援站 Yang Yo Seop Chinese Fan's Club

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_li14rf8Xks1qgzxqeo1_500.jpg

C: onnie86 @ tumblr

When Dongwoon teased photos on his twitter, i thought they were filming for the encore concert. It turned out to be for the cover instead hehe

EDIT:

Seob's new tweet pic :w00t:

j5Eda.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

gnj1103030507017-p2.jpg

C: AppleGirl

[NEWS]130310 BEAST YANG YOSEOB REVEALED HIS HIDDEN ABS IN ’100 POINTS OUT OF 100′

Beast member Yang Yoseob revealed his abs under the contrast of his adorable face.

In the broadcast of KBS2TV’S 100 Points Out Of 100 on the 12th of March, Yoseob revealed his abs shyly after the demand from MC Kim Shin Young.

Although Yoseob tried to use the excuse that the Beast members have already performed an abs wave in their concert recently, he still revealed his abs under the request from adorable Kim Shin Young. Later on, MC Park Kyung Lim then comment ” If only 1 person showed us his abs, it will be a little uneasy for him, so Kikwang shall revealed his also!” To that, Yoseob replied in an aegyo manner ” If he show his abs,I will get beaten down.”

In response, Kim Shin Young announced to the class before Yoseob that ” we will go ‘WOW’ when Yoseob show his abs but we will only go ‘oh’ softly when Kikwang show his abs.” With this promise, Yoseob is more confidently in showing his abs.

However, even with the promise made, upon seeing Kikwang’s abs, the crowd went high and crazy and Yoseob was disappointed.

After the broadcast of the show, viewers let out explosive comments like ” Yoseob’s abs is nice too” , “I did not thought that Yoseob will have abs too other than the muscular Kikwang in the group” and ” the abs behind that adorable face”

SOURCE: Startoday, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: Ada@mybeastyboys

[NEWS] Yoseob loses the ‘dance copy machine’ title to Kikwang on “100 Points out of 100″

On March 12th’s episode of “100 Points out of 100“, B2ST’s Yoseob demonstrated his dance ‘copying’ skills again as he tried to master MBLAQ’s “Again” dance.

However, unlike his usual self, Yoseob looked nervous, getting teased by the cast for being self-conscious of Kikwang, who followed the choreography secretly from the sidelines. In the end, his nerves got the best of him and Yoseob had the title of ‘dance copy machine’ taken away.

Meanwhile, Kikwang was praised, and even managed to dance to his own version of the “Again” dance. The cast complimented his dancing skills as Yoseob angrily asked him what his real identity was.

Check out the funny clip below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v2w9gt8VE0&feature=player_embedded

Video Credit to 4everkpopgirL5

Credit to Allkpop

Guest Unni_Ashley

Yoseob tweeted: 이제 거의 12시다. 근데 숙소는 새벽같다. 다들 잠든..새벽.. 옹기종기모여서 자고있는 비스트를 보면 은근히 귀엽다ㅋㅋ

Guest nadyaDJ

hehe same tweet actually

[TRANS] @

helloimys Jiyong is going to practice~~hehe~~http://twitpic.com/49c40r http://bit.ly/h3wMHr

translated by b2stlytweets@twitter

지용이 연습하러가요~~히히~~

I translate it as,

Ji Yong’s going off to practice~~Hehe~~

T/N: Ji Yong’s the name of the character Yo Seob’s playing for the musical ‘Gwang Hwa Moon Love Sonata’

translated by beastout@tumblr

Guest candy_01

When Yoseob trips/falls, fans think it's cute. But when Dongwoon falls, it's serious.

LMAO! i find this B2ST Fact really FUNNY! aigoo. dongwoon-ah! :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_li0x16w2tR1qdnujzo1_500.jpg

oh my........ seungie!!! i super love this photo!!! :wub:

tumblr_lhry67EolO1qgenrfo1_500.png

DANG! SOOOO HOT!

cr:b2stworld @ tumblr

Guest Unni_Ashley

tumblr_lhry67EolO1qgenrfo1_500.png

i wish our boys would do sexy shots more often blush.gif not all the time, but at times :wub: they're so hot i'm gonna die

^

did anyone see how GK hands were holding YS chin to kiss him on Oh my School? HAHA he seems so "practiced" /bricked 

so anyway,i just dwlded their OLD OLD radio appearances and got thru their aweful parades of voice imitations~ HAHA~ oh god even fans were begging the radios not to ask them to do any voice imitations~HAHA <3 loved it~ i still seriously think that mangnae needs to do more radio appereance~he seems so good at it~

and so i came across Doojoon saying that he used to have a LOT of antis predebut~ he did something that got him a lot of antis and he was sp used to bad comments and bashing that it doesnt even hurt anymore~ can anyone tell me what exactly that he did that made him that hated? T__T well he said this when they just got their first win for shock so my heart felt for him~what did he do to deserve that kind of treatment? how can one even hate leader DJ?

Archived