비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone, check out the new banners in the first post. :)

Special thanks to miss_vicky, shinhwanchoua, digigirl99, Mardi09

for the new banners by granting my request HERE.

Please feel free to comment and click the thumbs up button in that thread coz they really did awesome for the graphics :)

and dont forget that hoda made the other graphics that I am using in the first post. :)

Guest shinhdeplol

I'm so happy that DomeWey is posting again ^^ sorry i was a little bit tired and down today so i was a little quiet =))

My precious Hyunwoon <3

tumblrlhboq38xdz1qcxun7.gif

tumblrlhboqddoag1qcxun7.gif

tumblrlhboqm29iy1qcxun7.gif

C: poppindragon @ tumblr

Guest piano.1993

http://img852.imageshack.us/img852/6027/tumblrlhiqy4gory1qenlpe.gif

so 2jun were paired up for GENESIS OF BEAST. i wonder about the other pairs. i want Kiseung and maknae-line :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Navi mentioning BEAST's Yong Junhyung

- We heard that you are really close to a lot of sunbae and hoobae singers.

“I have gotten a lot of news known about myself due to the pictures that I had posted on twitter a while ago. I am pretty close with Secret members, G.NA, Mighty Mouth, and Kim Taewoo oppa. This is true for 4minute’s Hyunah and BEAST’s Yong Junhyungwho had featured in my albums as well.”

- Aren’t their many fans that are jealous of your close relationship with male idols?

“Of course. I have heard some negative comments. I was just trying to be nice to BEAST’s Junhyung and F.T Island’s Hongki because they are younger than me, but I was put in an awkward situation when fans started asking me, ‘Why are you messing with younger guys?’”

CREDITS: NATE NEWS (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

‘Why are you messing with younger guys?’” <- :lol:

Archived