Idol Groups Members For The ‘milk Club’?

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest je suis moi

rofl if they were SERIOUSLY depressed, they wouldn't be making a club like this and calling it "milk club" and calling on others to join. wtf that's retarded lol.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am i the only one who thinks he's joking? or he's lost his mind because he's been too lonely??

and the name Milk Club sounds soooo childish :lol:

depression is not something to joke about, and if he's lost his mind because he's too lonely, it's probably depression.

they seriously need to rest.

to the posters above: maybe they made this club to have a more light-hearted atmosphere. don't talk unless you know.

having been depressed myself, i have talked to other depressed people and we were able to make ourselves feel better, even though it was in short intervals. please.

Guest mandapanda

whhhhaaaat. i thought milk club was like the nice baby face club or something. turns out its like depressed people T______________T

omgosh taeng, yoong, teuki & dubs wahhhhhh :tears:

Guest canityo

rofl if they were SERIOUSLY depressed, they wouldn't be making a club like this and calling it "milk club" and calling on others to join. wtf that's retarded lol.

^agreed, lol.

talking with other depressed people when you're depressed yourself isn't the smartest idea

Well I figure that when you're depressed you want someone to talk to. Maybe they can understand each other more than anyone else.

Guest je suis moi

^ it's fine if they wanna talk to each other. but to publicly announce this club with these kind of "roles"?

..President: Eeteuk (Park Jungsoo)..Court Lady Teuk

..Vice-president: Yoona (Im Yoona)..Court Lady Yoong

..Manager: Taeyeon (Kim Taeyeon)..Court Lady Taeng

i don't know about you, but this sounds like a joke to me.

^i was thinking that.

if they're really depressed why not go seek professional help? ._.

is this club only limited to SM only?

anyways, hope they get over it

it'll be a big problem if they don't.

Guest wingless_anjo

TONS of other people are working not because they enjoy their jobs, but because they have to. A 26-year-old man shouldn't be so emo like this. He's at the age to get married and have kids. How can he support his family if he's still complaining about not getting to do what he likes?

And it isn't like he's Rain who had to spend months in a foreign country where he doesn't even speak the language and he doesn't know anyone. He lives with the other members and he sees them all the time. He's surrounded by people who love him and care for him. What more can he ask for?

In short, just suck it up, boy!

PS: I do hope he can find the right source of comfort though. Discussing it with a bunch of other depressed people doesn't help much.

Maybe freedom? He does not have to be like Rain to be depressed. We all know Idol

stars cannot freely have relationships. Maybe everyone just wants more freedom.

Idol stars should have rights to freely date and do things, i don't know why those

stuff are such big deals in korea, I think not being able to life their life is making

them depressed.

Though I do feel Teuk is making many fans worry, and sometimes come off

as attention seeking to many. Hope they all feel better =[

i don't know if he's joking or not, but it seems like at least one member from SM Groups - Super Junior, SNSD, Shinee and TVXQ - is a member of this club, which, if true, brings SM to a bad light. That entry makes people worry for those named in the post , especially people who are not familiar with, as someone mentioned here, LeeTeuk's playful manner, like me. depression is really not a joking matter, though. From personal experience, the person suffering from depression may be someone you least expect it to be....

well, i just hope that it turns out to be something that people should not be really worried about.

awwww. poor tuekie :(

he's been sounding really emo lately.

and imo, i think it's good that they could

at least talk to eachother in this "club"

rather than keep it inside or seek professional help

'cause they're all close.

talking to anyone(whether they are depressed also or not) helps

especially people you care about

i just hope things get better for all of them :((((

Guest mikamoui

Court Lady...Teuk..? o__o.

Deng ): I hope they're just playin' around though.

Taeng, Yoona, Micky, Teukie, and Onew being depressed ain't fun ):

Guest inyeon.

Excuse me, but LSM is a really good person who's NOT obsessed with money!

The depressions are more likely from anti comments and crap.

Srry, it just bothers me when people talk crap about LSM when they dont even know him... (or even seen him...)

Well, I guess I can't really blame them b/c there are those stupid rumors

HWAITING MILK CLUB xD

I hope they all feel better :/

your one & only

-wonnie

Eh, I used to be the biggest SM fan in the world, so I know how LSM was like. He was caring to the SM-ers, I knew that. I'm not stupid enough to judge the dude without personally knowing him, but right now, I dont think there are other reasons.

When I think of SM now, all I think of are promotions, promotions, promotions. Thats part of the reason why I'm not such a hardcore fan anymore.

And look at their schedules! Theres not a day where they dont do anything. Even when they're not promoting their song anymore, they're still performing it at some university or something. AND THE BAGS! Look at the hardcore bags under all their eyes. They said so themselves that they only get 2 hours of sleep on their busiest promotion days. Not healthy at all.

Point is, I know LSM, but hes not the most known for being like a father or a brother. Hes known as the teacher/sunbae, you know? At the end of the day, hes still a CEO, and theres a reason why he has a business.

^agreed, lol.

talking with other depressed people when you're depressed yourself isn't the smartest idea

Totally agree with you guys. LOL

Guest kangeroo

Honestly, I'm concerned.

If it were so easy to control emotions, there wouldn't be suicides, jealousy, hatred, grudges and etc.

There is a part of me that is kind of like well gee, you signed up for it. That's the life of a celeb.

It's what you trade for fame, popularity and money.

But lately there's been a trend with k-celebs quite recently -- being depressed.

Particulary, G-dragon and SeoInYoung.

Honestly, all these ppl in the Milk Club are workoholics.

But I have to agree with the fact that it's taking a toll on them physically and mentally.

Yoona -- I respect this girl so much. She is like a walking robot. She promotes with SNSD, goes on Variety Shows, does dramas and still manages to fit in school. And surprisingly she almost always looks to be in healthy condition.

Taeyeon -- Recently, i can see that she's being pushed to the brinks. Her voice and health is deteriorating. She almost always looks to be in pain. And her bags under her eyes just keeps getting bigger. She's korea's top female idol atm. And she is in demand. Don't forget ChinChin.

Onew -- He's been through a lot with this comeback. Not only did his tooth/teeth get dislocated right before their comeback, but the incident at Mubank occurs. Thus, him fainting along with him slipping at Mubank because the stage was still wet. And then KBS has the audacity to interview him and call him a coward :angry: Initally, it was hard to believe he was in the group since he always has such a big and beautiful smile, but honestly if i think about it, i think he's been a little depressed.

Yoochun -- Need i explain. He's in DBSK/THSK. Non-stop activities in Korea and Japan, along with the misc trips to other Asian countries.

Eeteuk -- I don't follow Suju much, but like SNSD and DBSK, i'm sure Suju are working 24/7.

Archived