How Long Can You Go Without Human Contact?

Guest erika.march1993

Guest erika.march1993

can you go a whole day without talking to anyone?

I've locked myself in my house pretty much this whole summer vacation and spending most of the time on the internet.

I thought it was okay at first because I just started talking to myself and thought "whoever never tried talking to themselves is missing out on some hardcore fun"

Then I knew something was wrong when I started talking to the wall o.o

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brownman90561495

i think i have done this (not on purpose) for 3 days i think. just starting the second day, i was already going crazy. the internet was just not enough.

Guest retro!blue

Face-to-face contact.. I can go without for about a week.. by the two week mark it starts to get bad.

Verbal contact or any form of online contact.. I don't think I could go more than a day or two without!!

Guest peasilla

A long time.. and i mean it...

its not just because i can live without ppl talking to me..

but its also cos i talk to myself.. LOL

Guest Leni1430265175

hahahaha LOL.. im doing the same thing now.. since summer and since i came back to my apt. and havent been home.. ive been talking to myself alot.. XP omg.. wow.. crazy

Guest HighSkies

lol....

Do family count? I see them everyday anyway. I could probably go a couple of days before it would get unnervingly silent and I'd have to see someone.

Guest shining_star-:

uh no? even if i stayed most of the time spending the summer on internet i need to talk i cant go with out talking to people!~

Guest kawaiiai

Then I knew something was wrong when I started talking to the wall o.o

lol!..that made me laugh...no...i need to talk to people..im k..for a little while..maybe a few hours..but days..is not possible..

Guest abviolinplayer

I think the longest I've gone was like a day and a half, earlier this summer when both my parents were out of town.

I just talked to my cat lolz :P

Archived