XBOX 360 thread

Guest hawaiingkid

cod5 is worth buying. single player is short, and nothing too special. better than old ww2 cod's, no where near as good as 4. multiplayer, same as cod4 pretty much but for me im not as big on ww2 stuff so its just ok, to me. zombie mode is why i bought it and its way fun. i REALLY REALLY hope they will add more content and maps to this since its the best part of the game and the only real original thing they have done with it. very fun.

i was planning on buying l4d but i dont know. ive been playing the demo, i might in hopes they will have some better levels but the fact its just a mad rush, too many guns and no real melee and its a little fast paced for any shooter let alone a zombie game, kind of makes me not like it too much. i want something more dead rising style with not so much JUST slow zombies, but not this crazy crap going on in l4d. jumping running climbing everywhere. it would be fun in moderation because it can be good and scary when you get rushed, but when thats all it is, just doesnt do it for me.

i'll add my gamnercard if anyone likes zombie mode and is down to play for long periods of time. the people on xbl sucked i did better with my brother on split screen just 2 of us, vs 4 strangers on xbl.

NUTnMYeye :lol: im not 12 just very immature

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know yesterday I got booted about 3 times yesterday while navigating through NXE. Did this happen to you as well? :huh:

I checked my cable connection and it was solid.

Didn't happen to me but it happen to others..

Guest onesh0t

^ Yeah, apparently NXE is having quite a bit of issues. Not in the it myself, but from word around the web, definitely having issues.

Still yet to get Gears2, but i probably will soon enough. All my buddies are telling me to get it, just i have enough games to play already with what little time their is, so i'm gonna try and sit on it as long as possible.

Guest Tonyc402

^ Yeah, apparently NXE is having quite a bit of issues. Not in the it myself, but from word around the web, definitely having issues.

Still yet to get Gears2, but i probably will soon enough. All my buddies are telling me to get it, just i have enough games to play already with what little time their is, so i'm gonna try and sit on it as long as possible.

I think you are right because when I try to add CK92842 to play Gears 2 , it says connection failure (and he has NXE). I invited other people just fine though.

L4D looks awesome, but I'm going to hold off. My friends have bet that if I refrain from buying anymore games for the rest of the year, I'll win 200.

Even if I bought L4D and sold it to you for a crackhead price of $5?

Guest CK92842

Word of advice. Avoid CoD:WaW like the plague. The SP campaign is horrible. The only good thing about the game is zombie mode which should keep me busy for a few more days before I trade this game in for either Mirror's Edge or Fallout 3. ;)

Once again throwing my GT out there before the L4D madness begins. B)

jeff%20stephen.png

Guest CK92842

can PC players play L4D with 360 users?

That windows/360 idea went nowhere really fast. I think it was just Shadowrun that made use of it though. I don't see Valve going that extra mile to please both camps.

Also for those of you who don't already have NXE, it rolls out tonight 12PM PST.

as long as it's faster im happy. it was really annoying going to your messages or friends list while in game. takes forever!

don't worry it's faster and the guide doesn't pop up to your friends profile when they sign in anymore... thank god, I hated that.. every time I opened up the guide and my friend logs on it goes to their profile when I was trying to do something else <_<

Guest jonogunn

That windows/360 idea went nowhere really fast. I think it was just Shadowrun that made use of it though. I don't see Valve going that extra mile to please both camps.

Also for those of you who don't already have NXE, it rolls out tonight 12PM PST.

Did you mean 12pm as in noon???

it's past 12:00am nov.19 now and its still not out

Did you mean 12pm as in noon???

it's past 12:00am nov.19 now and its still not out

it's actually 2am PST.. they always do it at 2am lol..

edit:

you might not get the prompt for the new update for a few hours.. in the meantime read this

anywway I stayed up late for something i already have xD.. I think I was seeing if it updates again lol..

Guest negitoro

I already don't like the NXE.

Avatars are like half-assed Miis.

And it sucks that I don't even have the disk space to try streaming games from the hard drive. :P

I already don't like the NXE.

Avatars are like half-assed Miis.

And it sucks that I don't even have the disk space to try streaming games from the hard drive. :P

:tears: same here! I deleted a bunch of my demos to get like 5.3gb, but thats still not enough to install GTA4 :(

Archived