XBOX 360 thread

Guest hawaiingkid

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 3 is AMAZING!

What games you folks plan on picking up?

As for myself, I rented Fallout 3, but will pick it up eventually.

I know I'm getting Call of Duty WaW and Left 4 Dead.

Mirror's Edge.

Gears of War 2

I'm surprised no one is hyped up for Mirror's Edge like I am.

Guest Tonyc402

GEARS OF WAR 2 NEXT WEEK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Guarenteed Instock all throughout the business hours at Best Buy , if it isnt then you will get a $20 gift card lol.

Guest CK92842

Mirror's Edge.

Gears of War 2

I'm surprised no one is hyped up for Mirror's Edge like I am.

After playing the demo, Mirror's Edge has the potential of getting boring real fast.

@jonogunn

$37.03 @ buy.com with THIS coupon.

or for $56.28 you get:

12-month Xbox Live Gold Subscription

Chat Pad

Wired headset

Project Gotham Racing 4

http://www.buy.com/retail/usersearchresult...amp;display=col

Guest Tonyc402

Fable II is a pretty good game, i got hooked onto it right when i got it.

Yeah its a good game , just that its wayyyyy too short for an rpg .

Guest jonogunn

After playing the demo, Mirror's Edge has the potential of getting boring real fast.

@jonogunn

$37.03 @ buy.com with THIS coupon.

or for $56.28 you get:

12-month Xbox Live Gold Subscription

Chat Pad

Wired headset

Project Gotham Racing 4

http://www.buy.com/retail/usersearchresult...amp;display=col

Thanks for the headsup buy I forgot to mention that I'm canadian =(

Fable II is a pretty good game, i got hooked onto it right when i got it.

Yeah its a good game , just that its wayyyyy too short for an rpg .

It is a good game, just finished it yesterday. Not to spoil but quite disappointing in the ending, I'll say that much.

Guest CK92842

Thanks for the headsup buy I forgot to mention that I'm canadian =(

That's gonna be a bit tricky. I wonder if USA XBL cards will work for you. I'm still on edge about picking up Fable II but once Friday rolls around I'm pretty sure a 48-hr gold trial card will come with Gears 2. I'll send that your way to see if it'll work. Best I can do. ;)

Also just thought I'd let everyone know that MGC has updated their themes and NXE is now available so I'm gonna throw out my GT again for 360 gamers picking up L4D. Of course once the Fall update is out my avatar will be there instead of the avatar placeholder.

jeff%20stephen.png

Guest jonogunn

That's gonna be a bit tricky. I wonder if USA XBL cards will work for you. I'm still on edge about picking up Fable II but once Friday rolls around I'm pretty sure a 48-hr gold trial card will come with Gears 2. I'll send that your way to see if it'll work. Best I can do. ;)

Also just thought I'd let everyone know that MGC has updated their themes and NXE is now available so I'm gonna throw out my GT again for 360 gamers picking up L4D. Of course once the Fall update is out my avatar will be there instead of the avatar placeholder.

jeff%20stephen.png

Thanks man. This may ruin my chance of getting a 48hr XBL but I know that it will work on my system. The problem with me living in Canada is that I cannot purchase anything from buy.com

Guest chinguz

all these games out and coming soon are putting a dent in my wallet even if i buy it at cost price.

other than the ones already mentioned.. tomb raider looks interesting, i've always liked playing the series on ps1

and the last remnant doesn't look too bad either, i'm sure to pick that up this month.

gears of war 2 and mirrors edge comes out really soon. i'm going to wait until reviews are out on mirrors edge before i pick it up, seems like a game that gives me a headache quickly.

all these games out and coming soon are putting a dent in my wallet even if i buy it at cost price.

other than the ones already mentioned.. tomb raider looks interesting, i've always liked playing the series on ps1

and the last remnant doesn't look too bad either, i'm sure to pick that up this month.

gears of war 2 and mirrors edge comes out really soon. i'm going to wait until reviews are out on mirrors edge before i pick it up, seems like a game that gives me a headache quickly.

I'm buying Mirror's Edge, I'll tell you how it is when I get it. If I'm not playing Gears 2 that is.

GOW and GOW2 Commercials

<---watch in high quality

I can't decided which one I like better

Mad World is better IMO.

Guest res0nate

Am I the only one not entirely impressed with Gears 2. I've been playing it at work the passed few days and it's still "eh," much like the last game.

At least the MP aspect is better.

Archived