XBOX 360 thread

Guest hawaiingkid

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clee86

Anyone try Too Human?

I've been playing it and the only thing I like is that I can "dress up" the guy with nifty looking stuff.

tales of vesperia has been fun so far. love the anime intro. the characters are pretty likeable. the voice acting which has been a big concern is not that bad. the problems only arise with the really minor characters. you can tell they just rushed things to get this out on the expected release date. the acting for some of the minor characters are really bad.

the battle system is really fun. if you like the battle system in the other tales games then you will really enjoy vesperia.

i just got through one anime cutscene, very short but the quality is very good. i really hope there are several more scattered throughout the game.

im only about 4 hours into it but i'm hooked. so far so good.

Guest Tonyc402

Anyone try Too Human?

I've been playing it and the only thing I like is that I can "dress up" the guy with nifty looking stuff.

I WAS gunna get it , but theres too many little things that add up that are missing that it doesnt make me interested in the game anymore . It had a promising concept though.

Guest chinguz

tales of vesperia has been fun so far. love the anime intro. the characters are pretty likeable. the voice acting which has been a big concern is not that bad. the problems only arise with the really minor characters. you can tell they just rushed things to get this out on the expected release date. the acting for some of the minor characters are really bad.

the battle system is really fun. if you like the battle system in the other tales games then you will really enjoy vesperia.

i just got through one anime cutscene, very short but the quality is very good. i really hope there are several more scattered throughout the game.

im only about 4 hours into it but i'm hooked. so far so good.

Seems like a good game. the cartoon/anime look of it sorta makes it look like a kids game, but since people have been saying its good i'd give it a try.

I don't know why it doesn't have a release date for EU.. the PAL guys.

maybe it won't come out.. dunno

infinite undiscovery comes out soon for me but i've read one review on ign and it doesn't seem good.

One thing I love about Vesperia is the load time. It's almost non-existent.

That type of thing is great. :P

By the way, i don't know if it's mentioned but is it possible to switch the language of the voice? Say to Japanese?

Most RPG's seem to allow it but I don't know if it's possible on Vesperia.

Guest Tonyc402

One thing I love about Vesperia is the load time. It's almost non-existent.

That type of thing is great. :P

By the way, i don't know if it's mentioned but is it possible to switch the language of the voice? Say to Japanese?

Most RPG's seem to allow it but I don't know if it's possible on Vesperia.

Ive read that for some odd reason you they dont have a japanese voice over option for the N.A release.

Guest x Bass Hero x

These are the games I am excited for:

Rock Band 2

Fable 2

Fallout 3

Gears of War 2

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

This list is going to cost me a lot of money.....

Hey guys , well i have a question ...you see , i just got XBOX LIVE and i started DL some things and i wanted to play while they were DLing but apparently i cant do both things at the same time cuz the games just wont load....properly...there's only one game that allows me to play as i DL , anyways the point is that is a real pain in the butt.

So my question is: is this normal or is something wrong with my XBOX , or is the XBOX only capable of DL and play certain games at the same time??

Thanks for the help in advance ^^

God Bless

Guest CK92842

You could go into your console settings and allow downloads while offline. This way you can add DLs from the marketplace and shut off your 360 and the next time you power up your system the files will be there waiting for you.

Can you use the XBox without ever connecting it to the internet?

You can but you won't be able to download the latest game updates. Occasionally software devs release 'em.

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

^ does that mean i wont be able to play the games at all, or is it just like new things to add to the game? I mean will i still be able to play the new games, but if i don't plug the internet in i just miss out on stuff, or will not downloading the updates prevent me from playing the game?

I'm sorry for asking what are proberbly stupid questions :sweatingbullets:

Archived