U-ie/UEE 유이

FemaleQuixote

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UEE Shows Off Her Legs in Singles

fitzdarcy February 25, 2015
0561b14bd11373f061d14295a00f4bfbfaed04f4

After School’s UEE and her long legs will be featured in Singles. The pictorial shows her wearing various styles from British shoe brand FitFlop, from loafers to sandals to sneakers. The idol/actress, well known for her “honey thighs,” shows off her shapely legs in the photos. Her casual styling and youthful appearance give off a relaxed feel but her expressions have become more mature.

Because the FitFlop shoes are ergonomically designed, lightweight, and comfortable, they are popular during spring and summer when people are active outdoors. The FitFlop pictorial will be featured in Singles magazine’s March edition and on FitFlop’s blog.

The budding actress is currently starring in the tvN drama “Hogu’s Love” as Do Do Hee, a competitive swimmer who finds herself pregnant out of wedlock
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/25/uee-shows-off-her-legs-in-singles/  

IG update 27 02
tumblr_nkfs2pyb_Hu1qj067bo1_540.jpg
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".6.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"

오늘은예쁜가죽자켓으로쎈언니컨셉!!
배경이랑뭔가오묘하군☆
오늘하루도즐거운하루되세요~!♡
#오늘#컨셉#steveyonistudio
Today is pretty leather jacket by 쎈 Eonni Concept!!
Background and something mysteries☆
Have a nice day today~!♡
‪#‎today‬#concept#steveyonistudio
crs : ASdaze

Guest adikkeluangman

New behind cuts of UEE unleashed
New behind cuts of UEE are becoming a hot issue.
On February 28th, UEE's management agency, Pledis Entertainment, released new behind cuts of UEE, who is playing in tvN drama 'Hogu's Love' as a lead role named Do Do Hee these days.
20150228230323_54f1caaa45b7d_1.jpg

Pledis Entertainment uploaded the photos on UEE's official Facebook and wrote, "UEE is reading through her scripts for 'Hogu's Love.' Please do not forget to watch the drama on March 2nd if you want to find out what is happening with her in the drama."
The photos show UEE reading through her scripts for 'Hogu's Love' while sitting on a bed.
A representative of UEE's agency said, "UEE is going through endless analysis of her scripts, and we believe that many viewers will recognize her efforts."
Meanwhile, 'Hogu's Love' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 11 PM.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=362381

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s UEE Insists She Is Not Passed Out Drunk in Instagram Post
After School’s UEE uploaded a funny picture from the set of her tvN drama, “Hogu’s Love.”
UEE is currently starring in the drama “Hogu’s Love” as the character Do Do Hee. It seems she took a break while filming, laying down on a park bench.
B_FHmwDU4AAb15_.jpg

On her personal Instagram account, she uploaded a picture with the caption “Do Hee got tired and fell asleep while waiting for 11 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday night! (I’m not drunk!) Don’t give me the stink-eye, Byun Kang Chul! You rotten…! (Actually, the very kind Ong oppa!) What’s today? Hogu’s love day.”
In the picture, UEE is seen sprawled out on her stomach. Her “Hogu’s Love” co-star, 2AM’s Seulong, is sitting next to her and giving her a curious look.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/02/after-schools-uee-insists-she-is-not-passed-out-drunk-in-instagram-post/

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Uee Wants to Continue Acting Even after Ten Years
After School’s Uee expressed her desire for acting.
Uee attended the press conference for tvN’s Hogu’s Love on March 3 at the CJ E&M studio in Goyang and revealed that she has been getting the taste of acting.
88344002.jpg

Uee said, “I have been enjoying (filming the drama) these days. It’s really fun to live in someone else’s shoes by acting out the character. If I get a chance, I would like to continue acting even ten years later.”
Uee added, “The Japanese fans recently sent over three sets of baby clothes to our office. I was so happy. I was happy that they showed that much interest in our drama."
Hogu’s Love is a romance drama about Kang Hogu, who has no experience in dating and no dating techniques at all, getting involved in a complicated love relationship and dangerous friendship with his first love and the national swim team member Do Do Hee (Uee).
The drama airs every Monday and Tuesday at 11 p.m. (KST)
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88344/after-schools-uee-wants-to-continue-acting-even-after-ten-years
They use UEE pic from first PC. I hope that UEE will wear the baby with the fangifts in the drama soon.
-----UEE apologizes personally for Lee Soo Kyung's controversial 'rude' behavior in the past
During the first press conference for 'Hogu's Love' back in January, rookie actress Lee Soo Kyung displayed what netizens believed was very rude behavior, leading to a controversy about her disrespecting her seniors, UEE, Choi Woo Sik, and Seulong.  Afterwards, the other actors' agencies stepped up to assure everybody that the cast members were close despite the atmosphere during the event.
Now, during the second press conference for the tvN drama on March 3, UEE personally apologized for Lee Soo Kyung's past comments and attitude.
UEE-lee-soo-kyung_1425402694_af_org.jpg

She said, "I should have done well as her unnie, so I am sorry.  The atmosphere on set was so good and it was good from the beginning.  From the first time I saw Lee Soo Kyung, I liked her a lot because she gave off a good feeling; Soo Kyung likes me, as well. However, I am sorry for that behavior at an important event."
Likewise, Lee Soo Kyung made her personal apology on this day.  She said, "Firstly, I'm sorry.  I was very nervous at the time, so my first thought was to do well no matter what with no mistakes.  I wanted to properly relay the set that I enjoy being on as is, but that created a misunderstanding about my behavior, so I am very sorry," showing tears.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/uee-apologizes-personally-for-lee-soo-kyungs-controversial-rude-behavior-in-the-past
-----UEE gives her thoughts on her first time acting out giving birth 
tvN drama 'Hogu's Love' revealed their set and held a press conference at CJ E&M Studio D on March 3, and UEE talked about acting out giving birth for the first time ever.
When asked about it, UEE said, "This was my first time acting out a giving birth scene, so I listened to other people talk about it a lot and looked up videos.  I really wanted to express it well.  As I went into the delivery room and acted like I was giving birth to a child, I think it hurt for real.  A lot of people told me it wasn't awkward, so I was grateful.
B_MvtKLU0AA-zob.jpg

I've become really immersed in living as [character] Dohee.  When I see children's clothes, I find them pretty, and when I come on set, I first look for the baby.  I'm living immersed in infant care and the infant."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/uee-gives-her-thoughts-on-her-first-time-acting-out-giving-birth

Guest adikkeluangman

'Hogu's Love' Choi Woo Shik becomes a babysitter for UEE
Choi Woo Shik became a babysitter for UEE.
March 2nd broadcast of tvN's 'Hogu's Love' showed Do Do Hee (played by UEE) looking for someone to look after her baby, and Kang Hogu (played by Choi Woo Shik) volunteered himself as a babysitter.
Do Do Hee and So Shi Min (played by Choi Duk Moon) were largely surprised after running into reporter Ko in front of Do Do Hee's home. However, Do Do Hee had to go to her management agency to meet her boss.
20150303002444_54f480bc9339d_1.jpg

She had to keep the fact that she has a baby as a secret, and she tried to ask one of her neighbors to look after her baby. However, the old man that she thought to ask to look after her baby was not in a good condition.
Kang Hogu picked up the baby and told Do Hee that she has to look for someone else. However, Do Hee had no parents or relatives, and Kang Hogu said, "I will look after your baby. I will take him."
Meanwhile, March 2nd broadcast of 'Hogu's Love' also showed Kang Hogu getting kicked out of his friend's office because of the baby.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=362688

IG update 03.03
11641702554f5bc57cc05e

크~센스쟁이~주연언니의선물!!♡
하얀점퍼!!!진짜짱!!♡땡큐주팔언니♡
아!오늘도무슨날?!호구의사랑하는날!!!^^
#ooooooo47.blog.me
@ooooo47
#이주연#사랑#호구의사랑#8회

Size~Sense ridden~JooYeon Eonni’s Gift!!♡
White Jumper!!!really the best!!♡Thank You Jupal Eonni♡
Ah!What day today?!It’s Hogu’s Love day!!!^^
#ooooooo47.blog.me
ooooo47
#‎LeeJooYeon‬#Love#HogusLove#ep8

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN 'Taxi' Behind-the-Scenes - #1B_SJmKrU8AIxwec.jpgB_SJmJbVIAA9rzT.jpg

B_SJmotU8AE8DzI.jpg

-----tvN 'Taxi' Behind-the-Scenes - #2B_SJtVTUoAA7yrH.jpgB_SJtepVIAAPO28.jpg

B_SJs8SUsAA2ibE.jpg

Is this episode got subbed somewhere or recap?

Guest adikkeluangman

New behind cuts of UEE from 'Hogu's Love' unleashed
New behind cuts of UEE were unleashed.
On March 5th, UEE's management agency, Pledis Entertainment, released new behind cuts of UEE, who is playing in drama 'Hogu's Love' as a heroine named Do Do Hee.
20150305093307_54f7a44323458_1.jpg

The photos show UEE having a deep discussion with head director Pyo Min Soo about her scripts. UEE and director Pyo is suggesting different ideas about her part, and UEE's focused look is drawing many people's attention.
UEE is playing in 'Hogu's Love' as Do Do Hee, a professional swimmer who is also a single mom, and she is receiving a great number of compliments for her fabulous performance.
Meanwhile, 'Hogu's Love' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 11 PM.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=363262

Archived