U-ie/UEE 유이

FemaleQuixote

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UEE revealed to have sustained injuries on “Laws of the Jungle”
The others were shocked to find uee lying on the rocks somewhat unconscious, so filming halted at that point. On july 18, sbs"s variety program "laws of the jungle".

On July 18, SBS“s variety program “Laws of the Jungle” (Indian Ocean) revealed that there had been an accident during filming that ended with a bleeding head and shoulder injury for UEE.
Kim Byung Man narrated, explaining that he thought it was so picturesque where the ocean waves crashed into the rocks and sprayed upwards that he wanted to film over there. Gradually, each of the other members came over as well to enjoy the view. He explained that he had not expected the waves to reach them at all, except that he had been wrong.
At one point, a huge wave went crashing onto the rocks, covering the entire cast members until it disappeared, leaving all but one standing. The others were shocked to find UEE lying on the rocks somewhat unconscious, so filming halted at that point.
Later, she was shown sitting in a chair with the team doctor looking at the wound in her head. UEE had also sustained an injury on her shoulder, which the doctor assured would be fine after taping. However, the doctor revealed that the head injury would need stitches.
UEE said in an interview with the production crew later on, “I do not remember what happened exactly… I felt my body scoop up in the water… The moment I hit the rock, things went blank, but I did feel relief when I could hear the others.” She also said she felt sorry towards the other members for causing concern.
Park Hee Soon expressed some guilt as he said he had been standing right next to UEE, wondering with a heavy heart if he had not been able to grab her. Kim Byung Man, however, expressed even more guilt to the point of tears, saying that he was most at fault.
Hopefully, all cast members from now on will be extra careful to avoid any more injuries, big or small.paidgm.jpg
credit allkpop

'The Laws of Jungle' UEE gets a major injury on her head20140718234418_53c932c238110_1.jpg
UEE got a injury on her head because of a big surf.

July 18th broadcast of SBS 'The Laws of Jungle' showed Kim Byung Min, UEE, Kim Seung Soo, Kang Ji Seob, TEEN TOP's Niel, Park Hwi Soon, and Royal Pirates' James finding ways of survival on an island at Indian Ocean.

During the episode, Kim Byung Man and other members climbed up on a rock, and enjoyed a fabulous view. The members stood next to each other, and looked at big waves.

However, a huge wave stormed on them, and UEE lost her balance.

UEE hit her head on a rock, and got a deep gash. She received emergency treatments, and during an interview with the production team, she said, "All I remember is going airborne for a few seconds, and I don't remember anything after that."

During his interview, Kim Byung Man said, "Someone was injured because of me. I made the most fragile member to bleed," and showed tears."
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

UEE succeeds in lifting Park Hwi Soon
20140719100149_53c9c37beecf4_1.jpg
UEE succeeded in lifting Park Hwi Soon.

July 18th broadcast of SBS 'The Laws of Jungle' showed Kim Byung Min, UEE, Kim Seung Soo, Kang Ji Seob, TEEN TOP's Niel, Park Hwi Soon, and Royal Pirates' James finding ways of survival on an island at Indian Ocean.

While trying to find fruits for themselves, UEE, Park Hwi Soon, and James found cherry guavas, and James lifted UEE up so that she could pick them.

UEE told Park Hwi Soon that she will lift him up, and Park Hwi Soon refused it.

However, UEE insisted, and she actually lifted him up for about 10 seconds.

Park Hwi Soon said to the camera, "UEE has lifted me," and showed a surprised reaction.

Meanwhile, UEE got a major injury because of a big surf during this week's episode.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

class="post-title entry-title"UEE gets injured on her head on 'Laws of the Jungle"

On the latest episode of SBS ‘Law of Jungle in the Indian Ocean’ aired on July 18th, After School's Uee got a major injury on her head and underwent an emergency surgery for the wound. 
On that day, while ‘Byungman family’ (Kim Byung Man, Uee, Kim Seung Soo, Kang Ji Sub, Park Hee Soon, Niel, and James) were standing on the cliff to enjoy the view of a beautiful ocean, suddenly a big wave slammed onto the cliff made Uee fell down and her head hit the rock. The casts were shocked to find Uee lying unconscious and they stopped filming right away.
After the doctor checked on her wound, Uee got stitches for her head and shoulder injury. James and Kang Ji Sub were moved to tears for worrying her.
In the interview after the accident, Uee showed tears saying “I felt as if I were floating in the air, and felt blank. It was fine to get wound, but I felt sorry for members worrying me. It feels bad to make people worry".
cr: dkpopnews.net
Jenny@dkpopnews   

Oh dear, I'm so shocked to see UIE's head injury and to know that she also got a surgery for it!!
missed you @hannaj, where have you been? ;)

And thank you guys for the article and pics posted here, but please don't forget about our other UIE thread in the Kpop section :)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/284889/after-school-%EC%9C%A0%EC%9D%B4-uie-uee-official-thread/p137
Thank you all!  ;;)

Dear @FemaleQuixote, I'm just sneaking & lurking around here & there,  8-}. Missed you too & everybody around here.Don't worry dear, I'm not going somewhere that far like at the Indian Ocean. It's like my heart beats so fast & my intestines turn upside down when i read that article & watch that part about that incident. I know I'm not the only who's really worried about here but of course I'm shocked.Hope she really OK & very well healthy for now.

hannaj said: Dear @FemaleQuixote, I'm just sneaking & lurking around here & there,  8-}. Missed you too & everybody around here.Don't worry dear, I'm not going somewhere that far like at the Indian Ocean. It's like my heart beats so fast & my intestines turn upside down when i read that article & watch that part about that incident. I know I'm not the only who's really worried about here but of course I'm shocked.Hope she really OK & very well healthy for now.

Archived