M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

Guest jerrybabie26

ok... thanks for all the info... anyway i was only considering yesasia and eclick... but anyway... i think i read in the shinhwa thread that the yesasia sales are counted in one chart but not in the hanteo charts or something like that... but anyway... since his album's not out yet i'll wont worry about the sales till then... :P

thanks for all the picts ... you really see change in minu... he's gotten thinner again.. from last year and then now...

ONCE just once i wish they'd pop in the philippines... i know its alittle far fetched... but once! just once.... even if it were just for a holiday... i'd even go to the beach for them .... something i never do LOL!!!!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

warfg.

will there be a repackaged one for this album? cause then i'll just wait for it. becaus ei don't want to buy the album now then a repackaged one will come out. i don't mind buying the two.. but there's also wannie's album in may and sungie's in april... i don't have THAT much money.. PLUS SHINHWA'S 9TH ALBUM IN THE 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR!!!! warfg. imma go broke. >O< and the first quarter of the year isn't finished yet. >.<

also, thanks for the minu pics that you guys shared.

Guest jerrybabie26

people must have seen these picts before... but i just wanted to share and celebrate him :P... seriously... how can a man... any man be cute and sexy at the same time!!! no one beats him in both aspects... well. there's wannie... but they're both in differenly leagues :P

minu009.jpg

minu008.jpg

minu007.jpg

minu006.jpg

minu005.jpg

minu004.jpg

minu003.jpg

minu002.jpg

minu.jpg

Guest samshiku

PICS!!

the episode of nonstop where eric appeared^^..I AM LOVING HIS HAIR

1137071190cpm2nonstop01fe8.jpg

1137071190cpm2nonstop02hg7.jpg

1137071190cpm2nonstop03fp7.jpg

and i think he looks so clear in these HD caps^^

051218kbsvitamin121c617gw5.jpg

credits: bestshinhwa+ling@shinhwajj

Guest ultaeja
:wub: such hawt pics of minwoo oppa! ~ Hey, Samshiku, which nonstop # is the one that eric shows up in it? :D I wanna go watch it! XP

Guest serawong

warfg.

will there be a repackaged one for this album? cause then i'll just wait for it. becaus ei don't want to buy the album now then a repackaged one will come out. i don't mind buying the two.. but there's also wannie's album in may and sungie's in april... i don't have THAT much money.. PLUS SHINHWA'S 9TH ALBUM IN THE 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR!!!! warfg. imma go broke. >O< and the first quarter of the year isn't finished yet. >.<

also, thanks for the minu pics that you guys shared.

hmm... honestly... no news yet.. so i gues no 1 really know if there would be a repackage for this concert album. But in my opinion, i dun really think so. Coz this current 1 that is going to be release on the 22nd..which is TOMORROW, is only concert songs. Later on he would have another brand new album. So even if re-package, it should be for his brand new album. Well that's why guess though... kekeke =P

PICS!!

and i think he looks so clear in these HD caps^^

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/1835/05...n121c617gw5.jpg

Credits: bestshinhwa

hehehe... i think quite clearly from these caps, you can also see that its done by Ling@Shinhwajj.com. So i think the credit should go to Ling too?? She's the very 1st big big fan of Minwoo that i got to know after liking Minwoo. And been to his concert with her just last year and going with her again for the upcoming Minwoo concert in Tokyo.

Too bad recently time soompi has not been kind to her, or else she used to be the most active member in Minwoo's other thread ^_^

isn't that his album is gonna out 2 more days? or the date has change again?

from what i know, orders have been taken. Official pictures, informations are also put up on good entertainment site. So i dun think there's any change of the release date for M's Live Works concert album. its 22nd MARCH 2007 (THURSDAY) which is tomorrow!!! YEAH!!!

Minwoo is so adorkable!! But I can never guess his height.

his height has been mentioned over and over again in most of his thread. He's actually not that tall. I have stood pretty close to him before. Just around 1.68m - 1.7m height. Seriously, does it matter?? hahaha... well it doesn't for me...

His cuteness, sexiness, and charisma and definitely his stage power to captivate... i dun even notice anything to his height... hahahaha =P

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Random Pix of Minwoo Part 44

RBKLaunch06Min1.jpg

RBKLaunch06Min2.jpg

RBKLaunch06Min3.jpg

cicimv4.jpg

cicimv5.jpg

cicimv19.jpg

cicimv23.jpg

cicimv24.jpg

Credit: As per on pix, Minwoo.com, Shinhwajj.com and for the rest that i do not remember where i save the pictures from, thanks all the sites for sharing the lovely pictures ^_^

Guest prizzyy

its 22nd MARCH 2007 (THURSDAY) which is tomorrow!!! YEAH!!!

woohoo! im going to order this weekend. LOVE!!! =D

cant wait for it to arrive <33

thanks for the pics and info!

Guest devylann

wow!! thanx for them sexy pix of minwoo...wow!! he's looking better and better...not that he wasn't looking good as hell b4!! lol...:P wow.... that's all i have to say.... well... any news on his album coming out???

Guest serawong

wow!! thanx for them sexy pix of minwoo...wow!! he's looking better and better...not that he wasn't looking good as hell b4!! lol...:P wow.... that's all i have to say.... well... any news on his album coming out???

for his news and updates... kindly read the post on this page and the pages before instead of just putting up the questions without going thru... Have repeated many times about his updates. Thanks ^_^

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Random Pix of Minwoo Part 45

cicimvfilmsite1.jpg

cicimvfilmsite2.jpg

cicimvfilmsite3.jpg

cicimvfilmsite4.jpg

cicimvfilmsite5.jpg

cicimvfilmsite7.jpg

cicimvfilmsite8.jpg

2006japansinglefilming1mw.jpg

2006japansinglefilming2mw.jpg

2006japansinglefilming3mw.jpg

Credit: As per on pix, Minwoo.com, Shinhwajj.com and for the rest that i do not remember where i save the pictures from, thanks all the sites for sharing the lovely pictures ^_^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

thanks for answering serena!~ (i'm right, right?)

OKIESH!~ imma go order next week when i pick up my winter story dvd and minu's first concert dvd!!!! WEEEEE!~

PUAHAHAAHAH!~

i can't wait!~

wa. xh. serena. are you guys trying to kill me with the minu pics?

obviously you guys are.

>.<

THANKS!~

EDIT:

i think i should stop coming here cause everytime i do, i just keep on loving him more... and i want to be faithful to dongwannie!~

who cares?

haha.

sorry wan.

welcome ai0no0ff! :D i love the song girlfriend too. i think i have all of his live performances on my computer - my heart breaks a little each time he sings that song...he sings with so much emotion

i dled m's live works cd because i couldn't wait for my own copy to come lol. has anyone else listened to it? even though i wasn't at his concert, you can hear the total energy during his stage performances...all of shinhwa changjo singing the lyrics to his songs - it's absolutely amazing.

i think it's one of my life goals to go to a minwoo concert, no matter how much money it's going to cost me