M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

sorry if its too long and draggy to read....hehehe....

his concert... there's hot, funny, cute, heart warming... sweet..... its sooo much mixture of everything!!!

I just love him..... He's my No.1 for sure after the live concert!!

you know... he even said... he's not in good condition.... and he's not totally recover from his sickness... about 70% only on that night... but seriously.... no 1 can really tell.... except for 1 or twice he forget some lyrics...hehehehe

Guest hammie2010

sorry if its too long and draggy to read....hehehe....

his concert... there's hot, funny, cute, heart warming... sweet..... its sooo much mixture of everything!!!

I just love him..... He's my No.1 for sure after the live concert!!

you know... he even said... he's not in good condition.... and he's not totally recover from his sickness... about 70% only on that night... but seriously.... no 1 can really tell.... except for 1 or twice he forget some lyrics...hehehehe

its alright... its not long/draggy at all =) oh shucks.. hope MINWOO recovers soon... or else he wouldnt have the energy to promote his solo album^^

MINWOO FIGHTING!!!

Guest chabori

SERENA AND LING thanks you so much for your reportase and describe the consert...just only say, more and more we love Minwoo, and we hope that He can be no 1 artist Korea, Singer, dancer, and Actor, so completely

Fighting Monwoo

Guest serawong

Thanks gals for enjoying my "diary" of going to Minwoo's solo concert. I probably did get some parts mixed up and probably missed out on some stuffs too...hehehe... but i guess that was the best i could remember... the rest of it... or the missing parts of it... i was mostly likely in a daze amazed by his performance.. :P

If there's going to be more of his concert, i do recommend you gals to try your best to attend to at least 1. To watch him live is nothing compare to watching fan cams or dvds or even write up about the concert.

Anyway.... though the news was that his new single will be launch on Jan 15th, this current trip to korea, i met with a korean fan, and was told that the single would only be launch on Jan 27th. So til now, not exactly sure when will the single be launching. But still, i do hope he get enough rest 1st too before starting another busy round of promoting for his single.

I will just post whatever i have left that is uploaded from G-market Range. If i have the time, i will slowly upload the rest and have it posted as well. Definitely will try my best to keep this thread alive too... eheheh

Latest G-market Pix Part 12

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov0662dw9.jpg

newrangenov0662dw9.jpg

newrangenov06137iu2.jpg

newrangenov06138rm0.jpg

newrangenov06139gs0.jpg

newrangenov06140vw5.jpg

newrangenov06141hz7.jpg

newrangenov06142np5.jpg

Credit : G-market, Minwoo.com & Shinhwajj.com

Guest sam chin

serawong >>thanks for your long post .... nice to know that u really enjoyed minwoo concert...

did u see any shinhwa guys around besides junjin...

minwoo pictures just for u.... :)

korea_interview_mw01.jpg

1164820692_01_EKhNfpaN33tz.jpg

1164820692_06_VlPjRJKxuOH4.jpg

credits: again0324.com+jjoda-lady.com

Guest samshiku

SERAWONG u are so lucky!!! oh man i saw him in singapore and it was enough to KNOW how GREAT a performer he is!!! he has this energy that is simply amazing! i walked out of shinhwa concert proclaiming that i would pay the most expensive tix to watch him live again! he is just awesome and WOW 3 hrs?? that is way cool...

tks so much for sharing ur joyful experience, serena!

dun no if u rmbr me, but at the SG airport last Sept, while awaiting for Shinhwa to arrive,

u were enthusiastically sharing with us abt ur Shinhwa's encounter at the Thailand concert...

i enjoyed it very much!

and here u are, sharing ur sweet moments again...

reading them feels like i'm there too...

next, waiting eagerly for ur encounter with the other members too... ;)

Guest serawong

ahh.... i definitely remember some gals while we were waiting at the SG airport for shinhwa... but im not sure which gal are you.... coz i never did get all the names... heehhe... but i remember the faces... ^_^

as you can see.... im a big minwoo fan...hahaha... though i still love all other members of Shinhwa.... but when minwoo is around.. especially an event like his solo concert.... usually my focus is just on him...ehheeh... just on him... i already dun have enough time... or either that... i will be totally captivated by him.....hahaha...

tks so much for sharing ur joyful experience, serena!

dun no if u rmbr me, but at the SG airport last Sept, while awaiting for Shinhwa to arrive,

u were enthusiastically sharing with us abt ur Shinhwa's encounter at the Thailand concert...

i enjoyed it very much!

and here u are, sharing ur sweet moments again...

reading them feels like i'm there too...

next, waiting eagerly for ur encounter with the other members too... ;)

Thanks for the pix.... hehehe... actually i have most of them... coz as long as i have my pc with me at home... i surf many places to get as much info and pictures of Minwoo... some well... probably just not right for me to post them up... so i just keep them for myself...ehhehe...

but well... never know... sometimes i do miss out some of his pix.... but thanks... keep on posting.... the pictures can be shared with the rest of Minwoo fans in here too ^_^

ya... sorry about the lengthy post.... for the concert...hehehehe... i just typed watever i can remember....

seriously... i din even see JunJin... if you read my post.... i only went for the 1st concert.... would definitely love to go for the 2nd 1 too... but due to work, leave and all sorts of constrains... i can only go for the 1st concert... (which i am truely thankful enough.. coz it was enough to wow me... and leave a very deep impression since its my 1st time to Minwoo's live concert)

So... i din get to see the rest of the shinhwa members during the 1st nite.... just manage to see hmmm... some actors and director from Wontak's Angel.... Minwoo's parents and sister... and i vaguely think i saw Kim Jong Kook too.....

but the part where Minwoo just sang birthday song to him mum... talked to him mum.... it was just sooo sweet..... and only that night.... the fans that were there were able to see and experience that.... and Minwoo's mum was soo supportive... standing up... cheering for Minwoo, holding the cut out letter M.... she was simply adorable...., like Mother... like son ^_^

well... 1 day b4 the concert... i did bump into Fany (hwanhee) from fly to the sky on the street near shinhwa Kyochon chicken shop....heehhehe... =P

serawong >>thanks for your long post .... nice to know that u really enjoyed minwoo concert...

did u see any shinhwa guys around besides junjin...

credits: again0324.com+jjoda-lady.com

yes.... samshiku.... not sure exactly how to address you.... yes... i am lucky in a way to see him perform live.... but it wasn't just all luck (i guess the luck was more of manage to wait for him at the end of the concert to see him stop the car for awhile, wind down his screen to smile and wave at us...hehehe ) but i also really tried to figure out hard to make it to korea.... and blow on my saving on this trip.... but it was really worth it... at least for me i do think so....

you should have just gone for his concert too.... from what i wrote, fan cams, or pictures.... its really nothing compared to see him perform Live in korea... with live band and all....

plus... the way, the style of his concert is quite very different from Shinhwa's concert....

the way he handle the audience, the whole atmosphere, was simply great!!!

his concert ranges with warmth.... cool.... sweet.... romantic.... hot.... cheeky... cute.... adorable....

he did songs ranging from pop, ballads, he rapped, he did beat box.... jazz, Xmas carols, definitely the sweet birthday song for his mum....

and to top it all, all different dances for all these range of songs.....

If there's any more of his concerts... you should really try to attend... i can just be quite sure to say.... you wont regret it!!!

even the friends that went for the concert.... 1 was more of JunJin's fan... another was more of Dongwan's fan.... they all enjoyed the concert and had great fun!! A korean gal that i manage to meet this time, whom is more of Hyesung fan.... told me... she attended all Minwoo's concert... coz his concert is always very good and he tried his best not to disappoint his fans....

SERAWONG u are so lucky!!! oh man i saw him in singapore and it was enough to KNOW how GREAT a performer he is!!! he has this energy that is simply amazing! i walked out of shinhwa concert proclaiming that i would pay the most expensive tix to watch him live again! he is just awesome and WOW 3 hrs?? that is way cool...

Guest amyliaz

Well... Thought I'd share more photos from his concert. (:

2006120317453511301rn5.jpg

2006120317515911301ac2.jpg

2006120317591111301dd7.jpg

2006120318015711301vx0.jpg

2006120318043911301za8.jpg

2006120318121311301np3.jpg

2006120318195411301oc8.jpg

2006120318232211301sh4.jpg

2006120318295911301hr9.jpg

2006120318334511301cl5.jpg

2006120318450011301zl9.jpg

2006120318473011301pp6.jpg

2006120318503211301po0.jpg

2006120318543611301sk3.jpg

2006120318584111301mi5.jpg

newsenphoto4nn9.jpg

newsenphoto3lq5.jpg

newsenphoto2nx7.jpg

newsenphoto1uv3.jpg

2006120319102011301zw3.jpg

Credits on the pictures + ShinhwaChangjo.net

PLEASE NO HOTLINKING. Thank you. (:

Min Woo is so so so gorgeous!!! <333

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ah!!!

thanks for sharing the minu experiences!!!

i've seen lots of minu concert pics already but these are by far the hottest! and no matter how i've seen the same pics in different threads or forum, everytime... i still die cause of the heat!

thanks guys!

serawong, even if it's so long, i read it three times! ^^ cause i love love love minu so much right now!

am in a minu mode!

ah!

i wish i could have seen that! i bet it's one fo teh best concerts ever held!

:P

Guest superstar`kiss

omGOSH!!! What fun you all had..!! Gosh Serena..i am so fond of you..:wub:

haha! That was such a GREAT experience you had! :D

Guest picklypickly

haha, doesn't minwoo feel weird, or i unno, embarrassed performing (and dancing) like that in front of his mom?? lol. but it's cute that she's so supportive of her son (ripping his clothes off for screaming fangirlies). lol.

Guest katelin_kim

hahaha, yeah i was thinking about that too, but who knows?

maybe she watched him so many times before on TV ad stuff.. so he might not feel uncomfortable when his parents attended his concert.

you know what, i probably would go to his next concert , i will take my buget from my new car's buget and buy the plane ticket also the concert tickets.

and i would proudly share my experience with you guys too,

but not now, i am stilling lookking for a job, poor me

Guest serawong

DARN!!! my post is gone.... oh well... i have to write everything again... urrgghhh!!

serawong, even if it's so long, i read it three times! ^^ cause i love love love minu so much right now!

am in a minu mode!

ah!

i wish i could have seen that! i bet it's one fo teh best concerts ever held!

:P

YES!!!! it was definitely 1 of the BEST of the BEST concert for me!!!! i simply loved it!!! his concert has sooo much "flavours".... there's sweetness....warmth... touching..... cool......sizzerling hot.... fun.... super duper high...... romantic.....

and from the concert... the songs he did.... his range is soo good.... from pop, ballads, beat box, jazz, bossanova jazz, rap, xmas carols.... R&B ..... and definitely his wonderful dance to go with all these different type of songs and music.... how can i not love him even more after the concert....hahahaha :blush:

omGOSH!!! What fun you all had..!! Gosh Serena..i am so fond of you..:wub:

haha! That was such a GREAT experience you had! :D

ehheeh... 'shinhwa_n_choua' you are fond of me.... i am absolutely fond of Minwoo... and the fans of Minwoo too....hahahaha...

Come in here more often ya?! keep this thread more alive!! YEAH!!! darn!!! i missed him sooo much!!!

haha, doesn't minwoo feel weird, or i unno, embarrassed performing (and dancing) like that in front of his mom?? lol. but it's cute that she's so supportive of her son (ripping his clothes off for screaming fangirlies). lol.

well.... it is the Mum that gave birth to Minwoo...hahaha.. which part of the body has she not seen... so... i guess... NO!! hahaha... besides... i think... Minwoo would be the type of guy, that will walk around the house topless especially during summer time.... probably only not in winter....

1 variety show that shinhwa went on, 1 of them did say before, since the time they stayed together, Minwoo has the habit to walk around topless especially after shower with his hair wet.....

hmmmmm.... sexy!! hehehe... then again maybe not so years ago.. since that time he was much chubby than more...hehehe... but still... he be cute!! hahaha

but his mum was really sweet and cute....Minwoo's smile and her smile is so much alike!! really like mother like son!! and the way when Minwoo talked to his mum.... at that moment... it was really just Minwoo and his mum.... ahhh~~~

you know what, i probably would go to his next concert , i will take my buget from my new car's buget and buy the plane ticket also the concert tickets.

and i would proudly share my experience with you guys too,

but not now, i am stilling lookking for a job, poor me

well... the quickly get a job really really soon and try to attend at least 1 of his concert.... he will not regret it for sure!!! as many fans... even if their favourite is another shinhwa member... those whom have attended were all impressed by his performance, and had lots of fun during the concert! Minwoo is just such a performer, he hardly disappoint his fans. ^_^

Continuing with my postings... hehehe...

i can't really count down now.. since there's no firm news of the exact date for the launch of his album.... but there's still many more g-market pix.... will try to upload somemore when i have the time and continue to post more....

hopefully my pc wont suddenly totally die on me!!

Latest G-market Pix Part 13

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

newrangenov06143dy6.jpg

newrangenov06144ub5.jpg

newrangenov06145nv4.jpg

newrangenov06146kz2.jpg

newrangenov06147lm6.jpg

newrangenov06148jh3.jpg

newrangenov06149yr8.jpg

newrangenov06150wl9.jpg

newrangenov06152el6.gif

newrangenov06151eg5.gif

newrangenov06153as3.gif

newrangenov06154ne4.gif

newrangenov06156xx7.gif

Credit : G-market, Minwoo.com & Shinhwajj.com

serawong

Thanks a lot for sharing that long account with us!

Sounded it like so much fun. I watched the fancams and I could already feel some of the atmosphere ^^ Can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to actually be there!

Minbong's always been the greatest performer...and it must be amazing to have 3 hours all to himself.

I think it's so cute how well the fans him and how well they know his moods ^^