M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

Guest vietgirl604

Haha, I saw that in the Shinhwa thread..but still funny to reread it. Gosh, Andy just rejected MinWoo. LOL He went for the money maker hahas. And MinWoo said Eric is too good looking HAHAS..too funny. =)

^ you can get it from xman thread =DD

its on first page.

stupid chaeyeon i wus mad at her this week LOL >=[

minwoo was mighty sexy

when him and that guy were dancing

i wus like OMG OMG RIP OFF UR CLOTHESSS! lmfao

no girl is good enough for minwoo.. maybe except me ;)

Haha thanks. Never knew that was there..still have lots to learn hahas. AND ME..I'm good enough for MinWoo too AHHAS. All of his fans are..haha. =)

EDIT

I can't find the Xman thread...

:)vietgirl604

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MsCHua

LOL, Junjin got up from the floor after he heard the fans, I can just see it in my head.

Did anyone watch last weekend's Xman, I'm loving Minwoo's dancing more and more. He's just a talented dancer.

Guest iitzjesss

Minwoo will be attending a concert in Shanghai on 11/4/06!

Omgg! November 4??!?! that's 10 days before my birthday! that would be an awesome birthday present just to see him... too bad i don't live in Shanghai. not even close :angry:

Guest vietgirl604

Oh wow..how much I would want to be in Shanghai in November! Man, sniff sniff..he should come back to VANCOUVER!

LOL, Junjin got up from the floor after he heard the fans, I can just see it in my head.

Did anyone watch last weekend's Xman, I'm loving Minwoo's dancing more and more. He's just a talented dancer.

^ I know :)

When he took off that vest I was like :o HAWT!

He totally stole the show with Jihoon (?) when they had that dance battel thingy

Guest WanMinBin

How come not many people post in this thread..? Makes me sad.

Hi, I'm a big supporter or Minu!

but I've been a bit shy from posting coz newbies sometimes get ignored and such. :blush:

plus I do most of my M fangirling at his english fan site so.... :)

anyway, hope I'll be able to contribute to this thread at some stage. ^^

Guest chibimarukochan

How come not many people post in this thread..? Makes me sad.

coz there's 2 minwoo threads. :P i think more people post in the other one. minwoo gets 2 threads coz he's special. :blush:

Wannie_boy's_gal: newbie? =P you joined before me lol. actually i never used to come here when ifirst came to this forum. don't worry, just post what you like...you're welcome here. :D what is your name? lol...join the minwooforum! :)

Guest WanMinBin

Wannie_boy's_gal: newbie? =P you joined before me lol. actually i never used to come here when ifirst came to this forum. don't worry, just post what you like...you're welcome here. :D what is your name? lol...join the minwooforum! :)

yeah but you can tell from the number of posts I've made, how active I am here. :rolleyes: or not active I should say, so I'm still a newbie. ><;;

I already am a member of minwooforum! :lol:

my name's Teresa, by the way. ^^

nice poster qaxlad! is it from the official SHCJ fan club or...? :huh:

Guest vietgirl604

but I've been a bit shy from posting coz newbies sometimes get ignored and such. :blush:

Oh. Don't worry if you're new here..

coz there's 2 minwoo threads. :P i think more people post in the other one. minwoo gets 2 threads coz he's special. :blush:

There is?! LOL I only saved this one and the Shinhwa one in my favorites so I don't see the other threads..you have the link? Aww, it should just be in one thread..then he'd get more posts hhas. I'm a member of minwooforum too!

So, anyone looking forward to Minwoo's new movie?! I sure am. =)

Guest WanMinBin

so why are there 2 Minu threads? I thought there's only suppose to be one discussion thread per celeb?

So, anyone looking forward to Minwoo's new movie?! I sure am. =)

the movie actually doesn't look very interesting to me, but I'll watch it.

just to see Minu! :D

Guest Charlie_&_M

so why are there 2 Minu threads? I thought there's only suppose to be one discussion thread per celeb?

Because Minwoo is a actor too since his debut in NNStop5 ^^ in mid 2005 !!

In fact someone created the first Minwoo's thread in the Music section but due to some problem with mods and the new way to create a thread to each Shinhwa's members and others stars, the thread was suddenly closed.

Then Minwoo's thread was created in the Drama section cause Minwoo debuted in NN5. The thread in Music section was created later again, that's why the one in Drama section has the most pages ^^ !

But now a lot stars has double thread too LOL, there's Kangta since his debut in the drama LoveHolic and his 3rd album plus his activities with Vaness, there's Hyori and recently Eugene cause she will maybe return with her 3rd album after her last drama etc....

But it's true that in the Shinhwa's members, only Minwoo has 2 thread in Soompi LOL !!!

Guest Charlie_&_M

^ AND you can share clips in the other thread since it's in the kDRAMA section

^^ yeah thanks Crystalis for reminding this LOL !!

I'm most active in the Kdrama section but I always come here to check it LOL !

Anyway wellcome to all new Minwoo's fans ^^ !

Haha, I saw that in the Shinhwa thread..but still funny to reread it. Gosh, Andy just rejected MinWoo. LOL He went for the money maker hahas. And MinWoo said Eric is too good looking HAHAS..too funny. =)

Haha thanks. Never knew that was there..still have lots to learn hahas. AND ME..I'm good enough for MinWoo too AHHAS. All of his fans are..haha. =)

EDIT

I can't find the Xman thread...

realli u cant?

try lookin at the officila list of w/e thingies

or il'l give u link later HAHA

R U FOR REAL :o WHAT CONCERT WULD THAT BE!

hehehe hope to see u more !!

aww dont be shy dont worry

im cool

xtine unnie will prrotect u ! .. unless im younger than u :ph34r:

Guest vietgirl604

the movie actually doesn't look very interesting to me, but I'll watch it.

just to see Minu! :D

Haha everyone explained already. Haha the movie has a pretty interesting storyline to me. Seems cool and Minwoo is just making it all even better hahas.

Because Minwoo is a actor too since his debut in NNStop5 ^^ in mid 2005 !!

In fact someone created the first Minwoo's thread in the Music section but due to some problem with mods and the new way to create a thread to each Shinhwa's members and others stars, the thread was suddenly closed.

Then Minwoo's thread was created in the Drama section cause Minwoo debuted in NN5. The thread in Music section was created later again, that's why the one in Drama section has the most pages ^^ !

But now a lot stars has double thread too LOL, there's Kangta since his debut in the drama LoveHolic and his 3rd album plus his activities with Vaness, there's Hyori and recently Eugene cause she will maybe return with her 3rd album after her last drama etc....

But it's true that in the Shinhwa's members, only Minwoo has 2 thread in Soompi LOL !!!

Thanks for explaining hahas. Minwoo is so ..COOL! But if Jin has his solo, he might get two threads? Because he's already starred in a drama.

realli u cant?

try lookin at the officila list of w/e thingies

or il'l give u link later HAHA

R U FOR REAL :o WHAT CONCERT WULD THAT BE!

hehehe hope to see u more !!

aww dont be shy dont worry

im cool

Haha I found it..thanks. It's weird though..cause that episode doesn't have the subtitles yet..so iono. It's too confusing for my slow brain LOL. Yes, Lynda unnie will protect you too HAHA.

Guest WanMinBin

lol, thanx for the welcome! :D

but um yeah...I think I can safely assume that I'm your unnie. :sweatingbullets:

but dongsaengs can still protect their unnies. :lol:

Thanx Charlie_&_M for the thread explanation. I think I'll stick to this thread rather than the drama one.

people are friendly in here. ^^

so how many minbongstalkers do we have in here? :lol:

Guest vietgirl604

Thanx Charlie_&_M for the thread explanation. I think I'll stick to this thread rather than the drama one.

people are friendly in here. ^^

so how many minbongstalkers do we have in here? :lol:

Same here. Sticking to this thread..and visit the other one sometimes. Haha I'M A MINBONG STALKER. My username in it is 'LYNDALE=)' but I want to change it to vietgirl604..the one I have here lols. I'm assuming you're a minbongstalker too? hahas.