M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

I just read that Minwoo should be starting his Wontak's Angel promos in mid-June which is also causing some conflicts with Shinhwa's State of Art promo so the movie company is currently conducting some research, etc about it.

Guest ultaeja

Can't wait till Wontak's angel comes out. TT.TT... Cici is so lucky, she sure is gonna get famous since minwoo's there. AHHH.. I'm so jealous of her!

*cough* where'd all the M fans go?

SHOW SOME M PRIDE!

make a t-shirt design. ^_^

i just saw your Minwoo T-shirt design on that thread, and it's really nice. I'd definitely buy one.

-----

i was bored, and was looking through at youtube for funny clips and found these:

cute/ funny minwoo clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlbh64iQu6U&search=minwoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo_IsX_zrCo&search=minwoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aD1hwGrQs&search=minwoo

shinhwa classic: the kissing game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B2SKBik5y0...0kissing%20game

Guest Charlie_&_M

RTR891 Posted Yesterday, 02:31 PM

Hi there everyone! I have been Minwoo fan about 3 weeks now. I started to like Minwoo when I was watching the Xman gameshow. I was like "who was that guy he so cute wub.gif " and that when I started searching around for his pictures and profile. I had listern to almost of the Shinhwa album it was great. And Minwoo second album was great too. The songs that I like the most is Bump and Girlfriend. I think this is enough for right now. Bye!

Wellcome in this thread RTR891 ^^ !! I hope you will have a good time here :D !!!

Don't forget to visit Minwoo's thread in the Korean Drama Section too ^^ !

kpopchild Posted Yesterday, 04:09 PM

*cough* where'd all the M fans go?

SHOW SOME M PRIDE!

make a t-shirt design. happy.gif

Yeah I wonder this question too ??

Too bad I don't know what to do with my 10 fingers :lol: but I saw your Tshirt design and WOW you're really too good Kpopchild ^^ !!

And thank you ces for sharing the Youtube vids ^^ ! When I'm bored, it's always a pleasure to watch Youtubde vids :lol: !!

Guest Super_D

i love minwoo! do ya'll think that he'll come to the US to perform?? i really want to see him LIVE..but i dont have the money to go to korea & i dont even understand korean...yet... but im learnin...muahaha one day imma save up my money and go see all my hotties including se7en & minwoo & im gonna say "anyeon, super d hamida, sarang hae, wanna be my hubby??" hahaha funny huh??

Guest superstar`kiss

^ haha! yes, yes, we shall meet them oneday! I hope Shinhwa gets the chance to have a concert here~! I really can't wait! I think that its possible, but then ppl will have to travel FAR just to come and see them. thats a TRUE fan right there! :lol: sorry, not making any sense at the time!

Thanks ces!! Those are FUNNY as heckers!!* :lol: :lol: :lol:

YAY!!!!!!* WE WERE LINKED!!* heehee! On the t-shirt contest thread! WE WERE LINKED! but who DOESN'T know who MINWOO is..?? thats juust...WEIRD.. O_o

Anyone planning to buy the

Guest esprit

^ oh what's that? you made me really curious..i'mma go and download it now

thanks for sharing will be back with my comment ^^

Guest dailygirl

i think he likes her..

i read that MInwoo intro her to the rest of the Shinhwa members.. and also wanna treat her to dinner personally...

what the hell <_<

its just formality...yeah, formality :P ....he's just being polite by introducing her to the other member, maybe what actually happen is they just bump with other shinwa members, so he's just being polite and introduce her... :phew:

about the dinner thingy...well... :sweatingbullets: hmm....okay...from my analysis....minwoo maybe just got his paid so he want to treat people to dinner...and she's just happen to be there...so he also planning to treat her to dinner...other crew should also come along later... B)

aaaghh...i dunno...i'm in the middle of trying to comfort my self here :tears: ...so yeah, i think we should see it from other prespective...right???? :unsure:

Guest Super_D

^^ LOL might i ask who's that girl?? and i thought minwoo was still w/ shin ae?? rite? i hope i got the name rite, maybe im jux not updated yet...

so who that girl be? she's cute..they're cute ..but i thought he had someone else..oh well..best luck for him, it's not like he's going for me :P aahahahahaa...man it's soo funny i had a dream about minwoo & make things short..i try to make a move on him by waving my hand like in a "come here" kinda motion & he was like uh no & then i see some chik walk pass me & she was pregnant and then all of a sudden she goes & sit w/ minwoo..

uh...hhhhmmm....can you say dang, wut a messed up dream??!?!?! MY DREAM??? why can't i get the guy??? this is sad...

*Cici's cute btw.... ^^ don't love her but don't hate her either, hehe...

ces

could you happen to be the same Ces that i know?

Guest dailygirl

^^ LOL might i ask who's that girl?? and i thought minwoo was still w/ shin ae?? rite? i hope i got the name rite, maybe im jux not updated yet...

so who that girl be? she's cute..they're cute ..but i thought he had someone else..oh well..best luck for him, it's not like he's going for me :P aahahahahaa...man it's soo funny i had a dream about minwoo & make things short..i try to make a move on him by waving my hand like in a "come here" kinda motion & he was like uh no & then i see some chik walk pass me & she was pregnant and then all of a sudden she goes & sit w/ minwoo..

uh...hhhhmmm....can you say dang, wut a messed up dream??!?!?! MY DREAM??? why can't i get the guy??? this is sad...

is minwoo really going out with shin ae before?? i heard about that, but not sure if thats true or not..please confirm..

anyway....hahaha..what a messed up dream you had...too bad even in your dream you cannot have him >.<

but yeah, best of luck for him...is not like one of us can end up with him right?? hahaha...that will be chaotic...hahahah... :sweatingbullets:

Guest superstar`kiss

^ yes, Minwoo has gone out with ShinAe before..i think she's very pretty..but i guess it didn't last.. :( (YES!!) j/k! haha! You gotta have hope if you think you REALLY might end up with him..maybe one of us will..haha..........i wish... <_<

Super_D: CiCi! Her name is CiCi and she's a new C-pop artist! And so it happends that Minwoo is in her debute MV! Lucky @$$!

dailygirl: haha! you're funny! i like what you came up with..and i AGREE! it is very much so POSSIBLE! :D

Guest superstar`kiss

Anyone gonna get the *NEW Shinhwa product at Yesasia??

It looks PRETTY fun! But there arn't any subs. on them yet.. <_<

I CAN'T wait to get mine! :D

Guest aw311

^ yes, Minwoo has gone out with ShinAe before..i think she's very pretty..but i guess it didn't last.. :( (YES!!) j/k! haha! You gotta have hope if you think you REALLY might end up with him..maybe one of us will..haha..........i wish... <_<

Super_D: CiCi! Her name is CiCi and she's a new C-pop artist! And so it happends that Minwoo is in her debute MV! Lucky @$$!

dailygirl: haha! you're funny! i like what you came up with..and i AGREE! it is very much so POSSIBLE! :D

hmmm anyone have a pic of this Shin Ae girl?

Guest serawong

i almost forgot this other thread of minwoo... hehehe...

have been posting and visiting the other drama thread of minwoo more often.... minwoo fans, while visiting this thread... so go to the other drama thread too.... there's alot of informations and pictures in there too.... seeya =)