Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest WanMinBin

waaaahhhh! jhing, your scrapbook page is so pretty!! :w00t:

it's got my fingerprints all over it now coz I was touching everything (very gently of course)....it's so pretty!! ^0^

well done!! it must've taken you a long time!

I bet Binnie will be so impressed and touched! :lol:

oh and thanx again for the monetary donation to the scrapbook! :D

I'm going to have to start looking for a scrapbook to buy. ^^

it was fun talking to your sister! she squealed when I mentioned FTTS, LOL!! it's going to be fun fangirling with her! :lol:

can't wait to see everybody else's contributions!

HWAITING!! cheer4jl.gif

waaaahhhh! jhing, your scrapbook page is so pretty!! :w00t:

it's got my fingerprints all over it now coz I was touching everything (very gently of course)....it's so pretty!! ^0^

well done!! it must've taken you a long time!

I bet Binnie will be so impressed and touched! :lol:

oh and thanx again for the monetary donation to the scrapbook! :D

I'm going to have to start looking for a scrapbook to buy. ^^

it was fun talking to your sister! she squealed when I mentioned FTTS, LOL!! it's going to be fun fangirling with her! :lol:

can't wait to see everybody else's contributions!

HWAITING!! cheer4jl.gif

Waaaaaaaaaahhh you liked my scrapbook page too? Heeeeeeeeeeeee! haha Let's hope Binnie will like it too. :lol: Ohhh I don't mind the fingerprints! haha Just do be careful with the mini letter coz I forgot to seal it with a kiss! Nyahaha Thanks dearie hehe. Yeah, it took me a while to finish it but I had so much doing it. I love the little koala bears on top of the surfboard. Aren't they cute? haha

And you're very welcome for the donation. I can't wait to see the scrapbook put together! Aja!

Hehehe My sister called me again last night and she said she had heaps of fun and that you were very nice. hehe And that you two kept squealing and talking about FTTS! hahaha I hope you guys will meet up often and have fun together there!

Whoa! Where is everyone? :lol:

Eude - bad news. My sister's friend won't be able to translate the letter for us coz she's very busy. Sorry dearie.

Hopefully we can find someone else to do it.

Guest lang866

sorry klanners been gone for several days. I had an out of town vacation to seattle washington. It was lots of fun. :D

But now, it time to worru about our project. Ate Jhing omg no translators....what to do what to do...you think anyone on soompi would be willing to translate for us? any of you guys have a friend here that speaks korean? I myself need someone to translate my letter in my fan page. <_<

Teresa we have a newcomer for the project. I already added her on the list i posted on my previous post.

I'm new on this thread, BUT I LOVE WONBIN!<3 (Could I be part of the clan...? :) Pretty please?)

Also, although I haven't contributed to the scrapbook you all keep talking about, I can speak/write/read Korean fluently and so, if you guys need a translator, I'm more than willing to do it!

where can i get his voices?

or any dialogue of him from any movies/drama?

In the TaeGukGi OST (you can find the OST thread on Soompi somewhere), there are a few clips of his speaking to his brother. Haha. In the past, I burned a few of his TaeGukGi dialogues onto a CD and listened to it 'on the go'.

Guest discern

AHHH didn't have too much time now to check this thread too often, what's been going on lately! & when's the scrapbook due date, I have my note done :)

Guest lang866

the scrapbook's deadline is on august 31st meizhen

JJUYA!! omo you're a life saver!! we're in desparate need of translators. :D thank you thank you!

we'll need our conclusion translated. Here it is:

ahnyounghaseyo. Knowing that your birthday was coming up, we your fans, has nothing to offer but this fan book that we had made for you as a gift. It's nothing much but we hope that you enjoyed looking through each and every one of these pages. And as you have already seen, this book is filled with your fans' best wishes for you on your birthday and photographs of places from all parts of the world.

From all over the world, putting this book together for you is the greatest thing that has ever happened to some of us fans. Being able to write to you is such an amazing feeling; a feeling of nervousness but yet excitement at the same time. For some of us, just thinking about this brings a childish smile to our faces and we can't help but to jump with joy.

Another thing is that we just want to let you know how much we are and will continue to support you. We are really thankful for you to even accept this gift as most celebrities will not. We hope that when you receive and read each of what us fans has written, it will bring you a light of joy. When you look back into this we hope that you will remember this moment. But most important of all.....enjoy you special day and we all wish you the very best. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Best Wishes,

Your Fans

I'll probably have it ready really soon. Gahh. I'm still in high school and I have summer assignments to complete (... major procrastinator - -")

I'll post up the translated copy, at the latest, Monday. :) Was that all you guys needed?

sorry klanners been gone for several days. I had an out of town vacation to seattle washington. It was lots of fun. :D

But now, it time to worru about our project. Ate Jhing omg no translators....what to do what to do...you think anyone on soompi would be willing to translate for us? any of you guys have a friend here that speaks korean? I myself need someone to translate my letter in my fan page. <_<

Teresa we have a newcomer for the project. I already added her on the list i posted on my previous post.

Welcome back Eude! We missed you here. hehe Rather I missed you since I'm the only who's been on. Everyone is, I don't know, busy I guess. haha

i miss him.

is he coming out w/ any movies or dramas???

Hi there ebae89! Welcome to the thread! We all miss him. huhuhu. We don't know yet if he's coming out with a drama or a movie but I know he's coming out with a project! haha

I'm new on this thread, BUT I LOVE WONBIN!<3 (Could I be part of the clan...? :) Pretty please?)

Also, although I haven't contributed to the scrapbook you all keep talking about, I can speak/write/read Korean fluently and so, if you guys need a translator, I'm more than willing to do it!

In the TaeGukGi OST (you can find the OST thread on Soompi somewhere), there are a few clips of his speaking to his brother. Haha. In the past, I burned a few of his TaeGukGi dialogues onto a CD and listened to it 'on the go'.

Yay! Another Klanner in the house and a translator too! hehe Welcome to the thread JJUYA! Hope you come by more often. Thank you so much in advance for the translation of the letter!

AHHH didn't have too much time now to check this thread too often, what's been going on lately! & when's the scrapbook due date, I have my note done :)

Hi meizhen! How's it going? hehe The thread's been sooo quiet lately and not an update on our boyo. hehe You better get your scrapbook done coz the due date is on August 31. hehe

i like him in friends

i heard he got a knee injured, is it bad?

i hope he gets well soon

Hi Kyelin! welcome! Yes, he got his knee injured but he's all better now. He should be back in action real soon. haha

Guest mimerita

Hi everyone!

Won Bin has visited Binus this morning (Korea time)! Again he visited Binus on Sunday morning. He has left a message in English Binus.^^

Guest lang866

Ate Jhing i'm finally making progress in my fanpage. lol! it should be done in the next few days. After i get my page and my country pictures sent, i will start working on decorating the translated and the english version of our end message. I'll also work on Section 2 where i list everyone's names that contributed to the project. Those things i can just send online so there's no rush on those. :D

BTW NICE artwork there my friend. I like your siggy too! coooool

JJUYA thank you very much! ooh a high school student huh? Just like me. :D Oh and finish those summer homeworks. School is almost here <_<

Rita thanks for the info. I'll go check it out right now.

Thanks Rita! I went to read it and left a message too. hehe My sister who is in Korea right now says it's really hot up there. Hotter than Australia. haha

Eude! am sure your scrapbook page will rock! you're very talented dearie. hehe goodluck on the other sections. Am sure you'll finish them in time. :lol:

Guest lang866

hehe Ate Jhing yea hope i finish on time...in fact should definately work on it right now. :D

Oh yea JJUYA said she should be done with the translation soon. :D

Guest kyelin

ow, he left a message in Binus?

would u guys share it here? bcoz i don't know korean. T__T

is he happy? i really wanna know :)

and oh, thanks for the art-made won bin sure looking good as ever, haha