Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest margossari

HELLO KLANNERS!!! it's been a while! so how are you doing this days??? any BINNIE updates??

OMO another guy named Wonbin???? WT..?!?!?!? There will never be someone like him... MISS HIM SO MUCH!!

Guest lang866

Maria! how you been? i know there's another WonBin. But we all know he can never match up to the original WonBin. Not that he's bad, it's just our Binnie is too good to be even compare to anyone. lol

Guest mimerita

Aom, actually, I'm not saying Korean drama and movies are less popular than Korean music. What I am saying is that I feel disappointed there are not many serious discussions of K-drama/movie/music in soompi, just full of official threads.

Anyway, I think you all know the popularity of Korean drama/movie/music in Asia are dropping starting from 2006 and the situation is getting worse and worse. It will be difficult for newcomers to expand their career in other countries. But for those already established and famous stars (including Won Bin^^), they still have markets and chances to expand their career internationally.

Eude & Gita, Korean fans said that the name "Won Bin" is a very cool name in Korea. It is a very unique name. About the guy called "Won Bin" in F.T. Island, is his Korean name the same as our Won Bin (원빈)? Is that name his stage name?

Guest Aomniji

Klanners! Here is the pic of a boy in F.T. Island named 'Won Bin'

-4.jpg

cr: popcornfor2

[This picture was from a Thai fan. We also talked about him for one week ago haha :lol: ]

His real name is 'Oh Won Bin'.. yeap..Won Bin is really his name :D It's possible that there are some guys named Won Bin in Korea, right?

Do you guys notice the cartoon characters in the pic above? I think he looks like Won Bin(our Kim Do Jin, not Oh Won Bin lol)with long hair and tanned skin while shooting for 'Dear Wonbin Diary.'

Rita, umm.. I see your point! In my opinion, there are still many newcomers such as Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Dong Wook and Hyun Bin.

BTW, I hope Won Bin will do the international works in the future :D

clockwatcher, HI! ;) I love Wu Jun and Jiro hahaha :lol: Wanna see Hana Kimi 2! and thanks for dropping :)

Eude, haha I'm not a good translator, girl! :sweatingbullets: I always tranlated wrong. But I don't care! I still go on my interpretation. Wahhhahhaha...

Maria, No updates on Binnie now :( Hope he will plan to appear to the public very soon :)

Guest mimerita

thanks Aom! So, his name is not the same actually. His full name is Oh Won Bin (오원빈), not Won Bin. That's a different story. But is it Oh Won Bin a stage name?

p.s. the cartoon character really look like our Won Binnie.

Guest Aomniji

^I think Oh Won Bin use this name in both real and stage :)

'Oh-오' is surname and 'Won Bin - 원빈' is firstname

Here are a little profile of Oh Won Bin - 오원빈 :

Name : Oh Won Bin

Birthday : 26 March 1990

Height : 180 cm

Weight : 63 kg

Blood Type : O

Position in F"T Island : Vocal and Guitarist

29929709_220x323.jpg

All credit to Empas search

hahaha This Thread becomes Oh Won Bin's Thread, especially this page LOL :lol:

Don't misunderstand, new members! We're still Won Bin's fans. This place is won Bin's thread :lol:

29.jpg

thanks to Yoshiko

Guest mimerita

Thanks Aom for the info.

I would like to remind you guys that Wonderland's Won Bin English forum is in need of one or two moderators.

If you are interested, please apply before June 30.

I have opened two topics in Wonderland today and I would like to see your comments.

Wonderland discussion topic 1

Wonderland discussion topic 2

If you are Binus members, I really want to see your comment about the discussion of topic 2.

lol... yeah, the Oh Won Bin person is like a child while Won Bin is ALL MAN... :D

No offense to his fans (if he has any) but he's just too young to be droolworthy (to me)...

anyhoo, Aomniji, yeah... about Hana Kimi 2, I'm still not sure if I'll see it since the end of Hana Kimi really pissed me off :crazy::D Thanks for the smexy picture of Won Bin in the hat... *saves to computer*

But yeah, I need something new from Won Bin! Pwetty please!

Guest margossari

Name : Oh Won Bin

Birthday : 26 March 1990

Height : 180 cm

Weight : 63 kg

Blood Type : O

Position in F"T Island : Vocal and Guitarist

http://i.blog.empas.com/wlscjf486/29929709_220x323.jpg

He's so young!! Looks cute..but i have to agree with clockwatcher: not sexy for me either... thanks Aom for the info about him!.... Ohhh i also want him (KIM DO JIN) to appear in public soon! We just have to be patient.. Somewhere i read HanaKimi???... Really loved the serie but the final was kinda <_<

*waves to Rita, Eude, Jhing, Jasmin, Gitawakii and all klanners!!*

Guest margossari

^Oh dear.. i think you are confused, don't misunderstand... Wonbin (Kim Do Jin) is going to be 30 this year, but there's another guy named "Oh Won Bin" (from F"T Island group) who's the younger one... ;)

^Oh dear.. i think you are confused, don't misunderstand... Wonbin (Kim Do Jin) is going to be 30 this year, but there's another guy named "Oh Won Bin" (from F"T Island group) who's the younger one... ;)

Hi margossari - thanks for anwering my question. So, what I think is right. I'm just confused I think because I saw his profile here, but it's the other guy (?) :blush:

Guest ginachan

that oh won bin is not handsome..just cute I guess

but still, when the name WON BIN is mention

the one that comes to mind is of course "our WON BIN"