Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Kyelin!!! U seen him yet? hahaha Am so excited for you. U know when I watched the drama I squealed like crazy when he appeared onscreen. Soooo cocky and handsome. hahaha I loooove the way he loved his girl. I think you will too and for sure you'd like to slap the girl silly for loving the wrong guy. hahaha But I loved all the SHK&WB scenes. They kept me going and of course Binnie. :lol: Oh and don't forget to have a box of tissues within reach! haha You'll prolly cry a river like I did.

JJUYA! Thanks so much for the translation dearie!!!

Eude! Yay! You're all done! Don't worry, am sure everything will reach Teresa on time. :lol:

Guest kyelin

jhinggg!!!!!!!!!!! i've seen him! i've seen him!! yayyyy

aihh.. he is so very handsome and his role as an arrogant rich boy really match for him, hehe though i prefer to see him as a nice boy :blush:

just like his role in friends he is always making trouble to the people around him including shg

he really so mean to her but i can't hate him (he's looks so cute kehkeh..)

the funny part when he found out that a"older woman " he thought actually is a beautiful young girl, haha

and after he saw her he can't speak anything, he only stare at her

*ahh.. i wish shg could love him though he was so mean to her* :D

anyway i'm so happy now, well i continue it again when i'm done with the very interesting part, hehe ^_^

aw, lang thankssss ^___________^

hi guys! annyeong!

lang866 it's been raining these past few days here in our place...and i even caught a cold...*nose drip* gross!!

hahaha... but i'm okay now... just going here and there processing some papers...

hi kyelin! glad you saw AIMH...may i was like stary-starry-eyed when i was watching it...and i do agree...he's so HANDSOME! and a good actor too...that's why many of us here like him...I rea.lly like seeing him cry espeially during the part where he said he can cure SHK...and the part where he gave her that necklace...loved it!

i suggest you also watch MY BROTHER coz it's so good...crazy but i cried while i was watching it...he's really that good.

Ate Jhing i'll be wrting a letter for oppa...i guess that's the least i can do...thanks a lot for the understanding!

I can't wait for oppa's next project...i really haven't heard much news about him...darn it! we lost our ArirangTV channel...and it's like my only access to the korean news...

Is it HOT in your place? Don't forget to drink lots of water to cool you! and keep out of the sun for too long...bad for the skin...hehe...

love lots,

kaycee kim

jhinggg!!!!!!!!!!! i've seen him! i've seen him!! yayyyy

aihh.. he is so very handsome and his role as an arrogant rich boy really match for him, hehe though i prefer to see him as a nice boy :blush:

just like his role in friends he is always making trouble to the people around him including shg

he really so mean to her but i can't hate him (he's looks so cute kehkeh..)

the funny part when he found out that a"older woman " he thought actually is a beautiful young girl, haha

and after he saw her he can't speak anything, he only stare at her

*ahh.. i wish shg could love him though he was so mean to her* :D

anyway i'm so happy now, well i continue it again when i'm done with the very interesting part, hehe ^_^

aw, lang thankssss ^___________^

Yay!!! You've seen him! Cool! hahaha Keep watching. Don't stop! The best is yet to come. hahaha I wanna say more but I don't want to spoil things for you. hehe You'll just have to watch it. hehe

hi guys! annyeong!

lang866 it's been raining these past few days here in our place...and i even caught a cold...*nose drip* gross!!

hahaha... but i'm okay now... just going here and there processing some papers...

hi kyelin! glad you saw AIMH...may i was like stary-starry-eyed when i was watching it...and i do agree...he's so HANDSOME! and a good actor too...that's why many of us here like him...I rea.lly like seeing him cry espeially during the part where he said he can cure SHK...and the part where he gave her that necklace...loved it!

i suggest you also watch MY BROTHER coz it's so good...crazy but i cried while i was watching it...he's really that good.

Ate Jhing i'll be wrting a letter for oppa...i guess that's the least i can do...thanks a lot for the understanding!

I can't wait for oppa's next project...i really haven't heard much news about him...darn it! we lost our ArirangTV channel...and it's like my only access to the korean news...

Is it HOT in your place? Don't forget to drink lots of water to cool you! and keep out of the sun for too long...bad for the skin...hehe...

love lots,

kaycee kim

Hi Kaycee!!! Well am glad to hear that you'll be writing a letter for oppa. hehe

I can't wait for Binnie's comeback project either. I think we'll be hearing more from his camp very soon now that September (which is also his birthmonth) is just around the corner. I'm really hoping that he'll choose a drama for his comeback project so we can see MORE of him. haha

Is it HOT down under? hehe Not at the moment. It's the DRY here so it's COLD.

Guest mimerita

kyelin, notice that you are watching AIMH at the moment. Keep watching until the end. Hope to see your comment after watching it. Many people say Won Bin steals the show...^^

jhing, Won Bin's birthday is not in September, should be November 10.

Guest lanladay

I saw him at Siam center on last Thursday ...he came to Thailand to travel.

First I known that he was in Thailand and on that day he's goin to has dinner at Ramayana restaurant.

My boss who told me to go there but i'm not officially his fans i'm juz like him cuz i watched his series

Autumn in my heart so I decided to not go there and walked around Siam center.

I walked along with my friends and then I saw a guy who wore orange cap and white shirt I can saw

juz his nose and mouth ... but he's very handsome to me ...my heart beat faster when he came closer >.< I try to look his face but I can't saw his eyes cuz his cap -*-

first i saw him "Takuya Kimura" pop up in my head ..I told my friend "hey! that guy looks so handsome I think he's a star

for sure" but I did not think he's WON BIN TTTTTT^TTTTTT cuz i tought on that time he's surely at the

restaurant and he's so skinny ... if he's Won Bon he must has more muscular [ He's thinner and he's not tan like i saw in his movies] His cap help him so much ... anyone can't recognize him ^^ ...but my friend did not give up

she walked faster to c his face when I told her but he turn to other way so we coudn't c his face -*-

but we had to back home so we can't find our answer anymore so I back home with many questions "Who is he?" "Is he Won bin?"

but today

I finally found my answer he's really WON BIN i wanna cry 1000 time TTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTT

someone secretly took a photo of him at the airport on thursday night.

He wore the same clothes when I saw him and that cap also T^T

But that's ok I'm happy cuz i never be like that with any guy haha ...look at his face like crazy and my heart beat faster kk

I like him in this look ^^

I'm satiefie that i saw him once eventough I did not recognize him on that time ^^~

wonbininthgu8.jpg

credit : TACTOSHOKI

I saw him at Siam center on last Thursday ...he came to Thailand to travel.

First I known that he was in Thailand and on that day he's goin to has dinner at Ramayana restaurant.

My boss who told me to go there but i'm not officially his fans i'm juz like him cuz i watched his series

Autumn in my heart so I decided to not go there and walked around Siam center.

I walked along with my friends and then I saw a guy who wore orange cap and white shirt I can saw

juz his nose and mouth ... but he's very handsome to me ...my heart beat faster when he came closer >.< I try to look his face but I can't saw his eyes cuz his cap -*-

first i saw him "Takuya Kimura" pop up in my head ..I told my friend "hey! that guy looks so handsome I think he's a star

for sure" but I did not think he's WON BIN TTTTTT^TTTTTT cuz i tought on that time he's surely at the

restaurant and he's so skinny ... if he's Won Bon he must has more muscular [ He's thinner and he's not tan like i saw in his movies] His cap help him so much ... anyone can't recognize him ^^ ...but my friend did not give up

she walked faster to c his face when I told her but he turn to other way so we coudn't c his face -*-

but we had to back home so we can't find our answer anymore so I back home with many questions "Who is he?" "Is he Won bin?"

but today

I finally found my answer he's really WON BIN i wanna cry 1000 time TTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTT

someone secretly took a photo of him at the airport on thursday night.

He wore the same clothes when I saw him and that cap also T^T

But that's ok I'm happy cuz i never be like that with any guy haha ...look at his face like crazy and my heart beat faster kk

I like him in this look ^^

I'm satiefie that i saw him once eventough I did not recognize him on that time ^^~

mg]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5341/wonbininthgu8.jpg

credit : TACTOSHOKI

lanladay - I think looking at this photo, he's WonBin. You're so lucky, girl that you were able to see him even not so close. I envy you. He's not that skinny as what I expected him to be. He's still handsome to me although his face is covered by his hat & he's still sexy. Just wondering what is he doing in Thailand, definitely, vacationing, huh? :o thanks also for sharing your stories.

Guest Aomniji

lanladay, Wowww could u tell this story again in Won Bin Thai site (Click here You are so lucky! ;)

here is some thai messages to you..

รบกวนช่วยไปเล่าให้ฟังหน่อยนะคะ ตื่นเต้นมากเลย วอนบินอยู่ใกล้แค่นี้เองแต่ไม่รู้อะไรเลยค่ะ แฟนๆเพิ่งมาแน่ใจตอนวอนบินกลับไปแล้วอ่ะค่ะ เสียใจมากกกกกกกกก... ขอบคุณล่วงหน้าค่ะ

There were many rumours in Thailand on the date he went that he came to THailand. For me, at that time, Thai fans believed that they weren't true. SO SADDDDDDDD :tears: We were sure on the day that he was back to Korea(23 Aug.) But, it's too late..... T0T

In my opinion, I think it's ok that he didn't told his fans because his trip would be secret. He might also want his private time. I might feel very sad if there were many bad fans stalking him(I've a weird experience with some fans who stalked Korean stars in Thailand. I also don't want to see Won Bin facing the situation like that. There are probably some works in THailanad in the future.... Hope this will come true (><) I'm now feel very sad and happy at the same time. I am sad because I didn't know anything that Won Bin and I were very very close for 4 days. I am happy because there are many probability that Won Bin will go to Thailand again.

Oh! almost forget to say something... Don't you all think our Won Bin are very handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks better than he was just discharged from the army. Goshhhhhhhh I'd like to see him in real so muchhhhhh...

Wow he was in Thailand???

Thanks for sharing the pic with us lanladay. I really can't see his face coz of that cap! hahaha Heeeeeeeee Does this mean we're going to see MORE of him very soon?

Guest lang866

Hey Klanners!!! How's everyone been in this SUPER hot summer?

wow WonBin went to Thailand huh? cool! The people that got to see him were sooo lucky! And i'm glad he went to Thailand. This means that his knee is really well enough to be traveling around. I think we'll see him pretty soon. :D Sorry i haven't got much time to go on our binnie soompi thread. I started my first week of school this week and everything has just be 2x busy! lol.

Oh yea about WonBin World Project, i finally got my stuff all sent to Teresa. Yay! :D I also got a bunch of people that wanted to write WonBin a letter through section 5 (online sending) so there's about 20 more people that was added to our participation list. I just got to send them all in to teresa so she can print it. Where's our Maria lately? She's been MIA for so long i forgot she volunteered to do section 1.

alright well hope to see more of those WonBin pictures!

Guest kyelin

won bin in thailand?

at first when i see the pic i didn't believe it and i have to see it over and over again

yeah still didn't recognize him. hehe (maybe because his cap?)

well... anyway really glad to see oppa get well again

hope to see his new project soon, yayyyy

about aimh, i didn't continue watching for the moment i don't have any mood to continue it

i know wb is very mean to shk but looking her hug ssh really make me so dissapointed

Waaaaahhh Kyelin! I feel you dearie! There were lots of times as well that I just wanted to stop watching it coz I felt that SHK's character should be with WB's character. :lol: But hey, keep watching it coz WB & SHK have lots of really cute scenes too.

Eude! OMG!! I might be going to Korea this October! waaaahhh I hope my plans will push thru!!! Keep your fingers crossed. :lol:

Guest wonbin091

it's been such a loooooooooooong time. hi to all!

i know this isn't the art section but it's wonbin so i want to share my

wonbin artwork to wonbin lovers.

i posted some of these in the kimklan forum so if have already seen it then uh...yeah hehe

wbsimilariu6.jpg

wbworldoq6.jpg

that's all for now. just wanted to share :)

it's been such a loooooooooooong time. hi to all!

i know this isn't the art section but it's wonbin so i want to share my

wonbin artwork to wonbin lovers.

i posted some of these in the kimklan forum so if have already seen it then uh...yeah hehe

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9932/wbsimilariu6.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6207/wbworldoq6.jpg

that's all for now. just wanted to share :)

Beautiful banners wonbin091! More please. :lol:

Guest mimerita

Great News for all Won Bin fans!!!!!!

Please check [bINUS FREEBOARD] entry#258, topic opened by me, to know the details.

And please don't forget to leave your comments at master's notice.^^

lanladay, thank you for sharing your story of meeting Won Bin! You are one lucky girl!

Aomniji, yes, Won Bin is very handsome! He looks young and handsome as ever! I am so happy to see his pics.

wonbin091, very beautiful banners! By the way, I have opened a topic at Wonderland English forum for fans who know how to make artwork to submit their signatures/avatars for members to use. If you have made any and don't mind other Won Bin fans to use as siggys, you can post in that topic.^^

Great News for all Won Bin fans!!!!!!

Please check [bINUS FREEBOARD] entry#258, topic opened by me, to know the details.

And please don't forget to leave your comments at master's notice.^^

lanladay, thank you for sharing your story of meeting Won Bin! You are one lucky girl!

Aomniji, yes, Won Bin is very handsome! He looks young and handsome as ever! I am so happy to see his pics.

wonbin091, very beautiful banners! By the way, I have opened a topic at Wonderland English forum for fans who know how to make artwork to submit their signatures/avatars for members to use. If you have made any and don't mind other Won Bin fans to use as siggys, you can post in that topic.^^

OMG Rita!! Thank you for the heads up! OMG!! I can't wait!!!

This news really made my day!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!finally he is coming back :w00t: :w00t:

Hi there Jasmin! Yes, this is great news indeed. Finally our oppa is coming back to us. :lol: Although we're not sure yet if he's announcing his next project or simply just to let everyone know that he's fully recovered from his knee injury. Either way, am happy as a bee. :lol: We'll get to see him again. Gosh, I wonder if he still looks the same. hahaha