Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest blujade

Hello everyone.

I've been having trouble with Binus website. When I signed in (I'm a free member), I still can't access anything. Everything I click will pop up a window saying "Not Used". I want to get the official membership, but don't know how...I can't find it on Bin's Ave. Can someone please help me?? :tears:

is this new?

무릎수술을 받고 의병제대 한 후 지난 1년간 재활에만 전념해온 원빈이 마침내 재활 프로그램 종료 판정을 받았다.

원빈의 소속사인 드림이스트온의 오경하 이사는 28일 "지난해 6월부터 시작된 재활훈련이 이번 달을 끝으로 완전히 마무리됐다. 초기 집중 재활훈련을 거쳐 2차 재활훈련까지 1년이나 지속된 프로그램에서 마침내 벗어났다"고 말했다.

원빈은 지난 2005년 11월 현역복무 판정을 받고 전방부대에 입소해 근무하다가 고질적이던 무릎십자인대 파열로 지난해 4월 수술을 받고 6월에 의병제대해 재활에만 몰두해왔다.

작품활동은 물론 외부활동도 중단한 채 재활에 전념해 수많은 팬들에게 궁금증을 낳았다. 최근에는 몇 년 전 과거 사진이 재활 중의 모습인 것으로 오인돼 인터넷에 떠돌아다니기도 했다. 그만큼 팬들은 원빈의 재활과 복귀를 고대했다.

심지어 지난 1년간은 작품활동을 하나도 못해서 "종합소득세를 환급받아야 할 정도"라는 얘기까지 나왔다. 일반 직장인들이 연말에 세금정산을 받듯이 원빈도 혹시나 더 냈을지도 모르는 세금을 돌려받을 지경이라는 말이었다.

재활에서 탈출함에 따라 원빈의 작품 컴백 시기는 시간의 문제가 됐다. 소속사 측은 "쉰 기간이 워낙 길어서 그동안 들어온 시나리오나 시놉시스는 제법 되는 것 같다. 하지만 아직까지 차기작 출연에 대해서는 정해진 것이 아무 것도 없다"면서 "다만 재활이 마무리되고, 마음의 준비도 끝났기 때문에 연내에 작품활동에 들어가고 내년쯤 팬들과 만나는 일정이 되지 않을까 하고 생각하고 있다"고 밝혔다.

김인구기자 [clark@joongang.co.kr]

Guest lang866

WIE online translators are hopeless and infact also kinda funny. :D thanks for attempting to translate the article anyways.

meizhen thanks !! yea we need to start thinking serious about what you guys want to put in the fanbook. Im trying to transfer it to Kim Klan as i said before but Teresa still hasnt replied. I cant get a hold of her and so i cant discuss any details of the fanbook with her.

Ate Jhing yes Binnie's signature drove me out of my seat!!! i was speechless when i saw it! lol. You guys should buy the bookmarks. They are really made of great qualities that'll last for a very long time. It's worth your money and ofcourse it's a must for us WonBin Goods Collectors. hehe.

Maria thanks !

there's not much talk going around WOnBin's thread these days. Also, I havent been posting as often these days., sorry about that. I'm busy making this new WonBin Site I'm making. It's not going to be just a page anymore like how MYBINSPACE is. It's going to be an actual site with alot of links and things to do. I've been working on it for days but it still needs alot of work so i'll let you guys know when i open it for public. ;)

Guest mimerita

WIE, the news was dated June 28th. It said that Won Bin has been concentrated in rehabilitation in past one year. He didn't take any work so there's no income for him in past one year. Because of this, Won Bin receives a refund of the prepaid tax. It is said that when Won Bin received the notice of tax refund, he felt kinda weird. It also said that Won Bin's rehabilitation has been done.

blujade, At Bin's Avenue, the purchase of membership of Binus has not been added. Maybe they have other reasons so they hold the purchase of membership. Binus master said recently that they are considering open second welcome membership event (free membership). So please watch out for announcement at the freeboard of wonbinus.co.kr later! Anyway, Binus members will sure mention it in this thread too if there's any announcement about this.

Eude, I have attended two autograph sessions of Won Bin (one in HK and one in China). So I got two autographs of Won Bin. But it's impossible to have Won Bin to write our names when he signs (language barrier and time is not allowed too). I don't think any foreign fans has an autograph of Won Bin like the one you have (with your name written on it). You are one lucky girl! I noticed in Binus Japan, a fan called "hime" also won in that contest and received the bookmark with Won Bin's signature, but didn't have her name written like yours. Don't know if some Japanese fans will be jealous or not. Hope they don't mind and hope they understand they can fly to Korea to attend Won Bin's events more easily (cheaper travel cost) and more chances for Won Bin to visit Japan than any other countries. They have more chances to see Won Bin than English fans.

I also notice that Won Bin likes to put in the date in his signature. In your bookmark, he wrote July 2nd in his signature. It could be the date he signs or the estimated arrival date of the mail.

Eude, you are making a Won Bin site! That's great! You are talented at design. I am sure your site will be in a very contemporary and attractive format. Look forward to it.

Guest margossari

Hello everyone!!! :)

here are some pics i found in yahoo.kr.. they are quite old but it doesn't hurt to see them again :) Just to keep this forum active!!!

0003_05.jpg

14.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

142.jpg

146.jpg

188.jpg

164.jpg

smoking.... :(

176.jpg

185.jpg

076.jpg

222.jpg

419b09e99b911.jpg

419b09e99b912.jpg

419b09e99b914.jpg

419b09e99b916.jpg

img_6_273_3.jpg

wonbin1_9570.jpg

won2_9571.jpg

Eude! i'm jealous!!! a special siggie !!!!! :D

Guest khufu

he really looks like kimura takuya,... gorgeous...i havent seen him in any dramas other than autumn in my heart and friends and of course taegukgi...does he have any upcoming projects or dramas?..i really miss the guy..

Guest mimerita

jicks, the photo was taken in Hong Kong in October of 2001. Won Bin was shooting "Friends" in HK for 9 days. Jimmy Lin was Won Bin's agent for Taiwan at that time. On that day, Jimmy was in HK too, so he went to the shooting place (the waterfront near HK Convention Centre) to say hello to Won Bin. When he arrived there, Won Bin was resting in the car. So he got in the car to chat with him for a short while and let the reporters to take pictures of them. That's why Won Bin looked so sleepy in the pic. I think Won Bin must be very tired in those few days because of tight shooting schedule, many outdoor shootings, hot weather, and crowds of people, fans, reporters surrounded him.

Guest margossari

OMG Rita!!! You know everything about WB!!!! Actually i didn't know anything you have said.. thanks for the info! ^^ ... and WB looks tired but still really cute ! :P

khufu We know he's rehabilitation has been done well and he probably return to the media in this year... but there's no official reports about him in a new project... we just have to wait :)

Guest lang866

Maria! those pictures are super cute! i still love his friends hairstyle.

Rita wow i never knew WonBin wrote the date in his signature. I was wondering why there was a part in his signature that wasnt in his signatures i see online. Thanks for telling me! So July 2nd? i got the mail July 3rd. Close enough. Wow so i'm really really really lucky to get WonBin to write my name then? i still cant get over him giving me his signature and on top of that writing my name! And now i find out that not everyone gets their name writen by WonBin!! this is too much! Im so happy! that signature is priceless. i'll treasure it forever! The first thing i thought when i saw my name in the bookmark was "oh my god, he knows my name....well he's heard of my name and he's writen my name!"

haha i couldnt help but smile and smile all day. My sister was laughing at me because i couldnt stop.

But yes, i'm making a site..this time, it'll be a real site. Dont worry Rita, i'll still find time to help you out in Wonderland with the banners and all.

Hello Everyone!

Guest choong jae

it was really nice to see won bin's baby pic. can't wait to see him in movies/dramas again!

Guest discern

meizhen thanks !! yea we need to start thinking serious about what you guys want to put in the fanbook. Im trying to transfer it to Kim Klan as i said before but Teresa still hasnt replied. I cant get a hold of her and so i cant discuss any details of the fanbook with her.

Does that mean Kim Klan still doesn't know of our project? But yes, anyway, I'm finding it really hard, the words to write just don't seem to be good enough. :/

Guest lang866

Meizhen, kim klan knows it but maybe we can transfer it there, meaning we'll make kim klan the official place where people can join and talk about it.

If i can finish the site i'm working on before the due date, i can use that. But i'm not sure when i'll finish the site yet...I didnt think there'll be this much things to work on! I've worked on it for days and i don't think i'm half way through the site.

Here's a sneak peek on some of the things that will be on the site for sure:

-WB profile (ofcourse)

-WonBin's movies and dramas info (directors, casts, trailers, synopsis, caps,ratings, and a whole lot more)

-Newsletter Subscription (monthly e-mail newsletters)

-Fun And Games

-Fan section (fan arts, fan fics, etc.)

-guestbook

-weblinks

-shops

-Events

-Gallery

-Videos/multimedia

-forum(possibly)

-polls

-chat box

-etc. etc. etc.

---------------------------------------------

Anyways, when will WonBin make his comeback? i'm dying for it. It's already July. You think he'll make a movie? I want to see new pictures!

Meizhen, kim klan knows it but maybe we can transfer it there, meaning we'll make kim klan the official place where people can join and talk about it.

If i can finish the site i'm working on before the due date, i can use that. But i'm not sure when i'll finish the site yet...I didnt think there'll be this much things to work on! I've worked on it for days and i don't think i'm half way through the site.

Here's a sneak peek on some of the things that will be on the site for sure:

-WB profile (ofcourse)

-WonBin's movies and dramas info (directors, casts, trailers, synopsis, caps,ratings, and a whole lot more)

-Newsletter Subscription (monthly e-mail newsletters)

-Fun And Games

-Fan section (fan arts, fan fics, etc.)

-guestbook

-weblinks

-shops

-Events

-Gallery

-Videos/multimedia

-forum(possibly)

-polls

-chat box

-etc. etc. etc.

---------------------------------------------

Anyways, when will WonBin make his comeback? i'm dying for it. It's already July. You think he'll make a movie? I want to see new pictures!

Yeah so does everyone else and he will be back in due time. Like fine wine it only gets better and with the skills Binnie has he'll be back on top before you know it. See thats when you know you gotta going on, you dont have to rush back to work and people still love ya. I love it :)

Guest chrys_lee

hey.. omg! i miss won bin!!! the super duper hot and talented guy! anyway, i'm sorry, but i have to pull myself out from the project...... really sorry to disappoint u guys........ my parents aren't keen on me doin these things especially when i should be studying for my exams..... was really sad when i didn't get their approval.... good luck with the project and keep updating stories bout won bin here.... and do take pics of each and every page of the fan book!! i want to see it..... well, will be posting again in abt....4-5 months time... i hope to receive good news then... like... won bin's new movie is coming out... or a new drama.... or... basically really good news bout him!

Guest mimerita

Eude, I suggest you not to use the bookmarks. Just keep the set. It is one of the most precious Won Bin goods for you.^^

Maria, When Won Bin was shooting Friends in Hong Kong, all the newspapers reported on it everyday during those 9 days. So even some fans who didn't know where to stalk Won Bin, they still got to know everything through the newspapers. Actually, we didn't know the shooting places. I got two days off work plus weekend so altogether 4 days to stalk him. Kyoko's fans and Won Bin's fans just divided into groups (for example 2-3 persons one group) and tried to find the crew in places we thought might have chance to be the shooting place. Once we found the crew we called to inform everybody. When Jimmy Lin visited Won Bin at the shooting site, I was not there. It's just some fans called me telling me Jimmy Lin came. I just went there after work because we knew shooting was until very late that night. They were shooting those scenes where Jihoon and Tomoko watched the fireworks and suddenly Tomoko kissed Jihoon.

Guest Bin05

Hello everyone!

I love Won Bin too. Nice to meet you all here.

>>WIE, thanks for sharing. I love this pic. He's so cute.

B53.jpg

Guest WanMinBin

hey sorry for being MIA. been busy with real life stuff.

eude--> got your msg. I'll have a look at what I can do at WBKK.