Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

welcome back boss.

Subject to changes by SBS

원더우먼 (2021 드라마)

Airtime

Every Friday and Saturday 10pm-11:10pm

https://ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/원더우먼_(2021_드라마)

Lee Sang-Yun as Han Seung-wook - a chaebol man who has sincerity towards his first love

Feeling the cruelty of his career and money in the race for inheritance, he leaves Korea and sets out to uncover the truth behind his father's disgraceful death. In the process, he meets his first love again, and begins to fight again in order not to lose what he owns.

Honey Lee as Jo Yeon-joo - The only daughter and prosecutor of the leader of the Seopyeong Nammun faction, a gangster.

While pursuing a suspect who looks just like her, she gets into a car accident in a mysterious vehicle and wakes up from unconsciousness. After waking up, her life changes as the youngest daughter of a top 20 chaebol family in the business world and the daughter-in-law of BK Group, who lives in a controlled marriage.

Lee Won-geun as Ahn Yu-jun - Jo Yeon-joo and Judicial Research and Training Institute classmate

He is the No. 1 candidate for son-in-law among the professors of the training institute. He has a humble heart, a beautiful appearance, and an excellent brain. He grew up nicely in a family where his parents were professors, went through a private school, and took a training course in law school. He grew up among a small number of elite people throughout his life, and fell in love with the girl crush of the supporting actor.

(Samsung AD)

• Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1476251wpp/exids-jeonghwa-to-join-honey-lee-and-lee-sang-yoon-in-upcoming-sbs-comedy-drama

Updated June 24 KST:

THE BOYZ’s Younghoon will be joining the cast of SBS’s “One the Woman,” which stars Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, and EXID’s Jeonghwa!

Younghoon’s agency Cre.Ker Entertainment shared, “Younghoon is confirmed to appear as actor Lee Sang Yoon’s younger counterpart in SBS’s new drama ‘One the Woman’ that will air in the second half of this year.”

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I miss boss in MITH

Watch: Original Member Lee Sang Yoon Introduces New Member Yoo Su Bin In “Master In The House” Preview

Watch: Original Member Lee Sang Yoon Introduces New Member Yoo Su Bin In “Master In The House” Preview

Jul 4, 2021
by C. Hong . 
New member Yoo Su Bin will meet the cast in next week’s episode of SBS’s “Master in the House”!

It was previously confirmed that actor Yoo Su Bin would be joining “Master in the House” following the stepping-down of Shin Sung Rokand ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo. Yoo Su Bin has appeared in many dramas but saw a rise in popularity after his roles in “Crash Landing on You” and “Start-Up.”

In the preview, original “Master in the House” cast member Lee Sang Yoon makes a special appearance to introduce Yoo Su Bin, who is described as a “variety show fetus.” Yoo Su Bin shows his Lee Kwang Soo impression and Lee Seung Gi jokes, “Did Kwang Soo leave ‘Running Man‘ to appear on ‘Master in the House’ instead?” Lee Sang Yoon said, “The reason I recommended him was because of his face.”

Yoo Su Bin shows his enthusiasm by shouting, “‘Master in the House,’ please take care of me!” before Kim Dong Hyun welcomes him to the cast with a low kick. But during the shoot itself, Yoo Su Bin makes a mistake in the kitchen that ends up breaking a dish and creating a mess.

This episode will air on July 11 at 6:25 p.m. KST. Check out the preview below!

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • gm4queen changed the title to Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Upcoming Drama 2021] One the Woman, 원 더 우먼

Lee Sang Yoon Is A Chaebol Born Under A Lucky Star In New Drama “One The Woman”

Lee Sang Yoon Is A Chaebol Born Under A Lucky Star In New Drama “One The Woman”

Aug 13, 2021
by C. Hong

SBS has released the first stills of Lee Sang Yoonin the upcoming drama “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to regain her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars as both the prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo and the chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na. Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a chaebol heir who still has feelings for his first love.

Han Seung Wook seems to have been born under a lucky star, as he has it all: good looks, a sculpted physique, and a gentle and generous personality. On top of everything else, he is also a chaebol heir. He was born as the son to the next heir of Hanju Group, one of the most prominent corporations in Korea, but when his father suddenly died, he was pushed out of the line of succession.

He lost Kang Mi Na, his first love, as well as his position as the heir, and moved to the United States with his mother. Despite this unexpected setback, he managed to climb back up the social ladder up on his own strength and establish his own corporation, making him a first-generation chaebol rather than a third-generation one. To discover the truth behind his father’s death, he returns to Korea.

The first stills of Lee Sang Yoon in the new role show Han Seung Wook at the airport, wearing sunglasses and a casual shirt, showing the character’s soft charisma and handsome looks. He appears to greet someone with a warm smile, making the atmosphere sunnier in an instant.

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman-1.jpeg

one-the-woman-lee-sang-yoon.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman-.jpeg

The actor said, “It’s been a year and a half since ‘VIP,’ which was the last time that I was on a set. Since it was my first time in a while, I was a little nervous, but the lighthearted director made things comfortable for me and I’m slowly getting used to filming again. There are a lot of actors that I’ve worked with before, and they’re all veterans, so the first time that we acted together, it was comfortable. Honey Lee has such a great personality and is a moodmaker on set, so I’m having fun acting with her.”

He added, “The script has some funny lines and element of comedy in it, and the actors bring it to life really well, so it’s really fun to watch them. I often think, ‘It will all be good as long as I can do well.'”

The production staff stated, “Lee Sang Yoon is a trustworthy actor who gives off a sense that you can depend on him. Please look forward to the role of Han Seung Wook in ‘One the Woman,’ which is more complete because of Lee Sang Yoon’s unique color and appeal.”

“One the Woman” premieres on September 17 after “The Penthouse 3.”

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 4 weeks later...