Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Anyway, i just want to add that actually in each dramas category(short , mid-length, weekend) there are 2 categories, Top excellent award and excellent award.. Nah i don't know which category our couple will be included. From what i see top excellent is for actors/actresses who often win drama award.  

@sin hoonsim  about the award...in my opinion LSY is still safe until now except there will be another more awesome competitor (

Mean while for GHS, she surely will compete with Endless Love main actress Hwang Jung Eum. As you know she got best actress award for Secret drama last year on KBS and almost get daesang too. I need to admit  her acting ability.

However, the nice part is SBS seems always have a way to appreciate the actor

:P

Guest sangyoon4ever

illay said: @sin hoonsim  about the award...in my opinion LSY is still safe until now except there will be another more awesome competitor ( & lucky with the rating.....as you know..rating is also important for the award decision making) for weekend slot drama.
 Mean while for GHS, she surely will compete with Endless Love main actress Hwang Jung Eum. As you know she got best actress award for Secret drama last year on KBS and almost get daesang too. I need to admit  her acting ability.
However, the nice part is SBS seems always have a way to appreciate the actor & actress who acted on SBS drama. MBC usually gives a same title award to more than 1 person if there are to many good nominators but i don't know about SBS. on last year SBS award, there's no double person for one title award. Seo Ji Sub(master sun)  & Jo In Sung (that winter the wind blows) drama fell in the same category. In the end Jo In Sung got the best actor but SBS gave 'special actor' award to Jo In Sung instead. Beside that, SBS also has category like Teen star award (where there will be 10 winners for this category), special acting award  so i hope we can see these two in the end of year  :P

Guest stevie8

XYqsasN.jpgWv6vjU0.jpgzz6177h.jpgS1GNIQC.jpgSad epi 17.  LSY looks good in those light summery coats paired with the white and black tees....:x

Guest stevie8

ZzlJ5Xp.jpgcr: AE DC
The writer needs to bring something new to the plot, else we will see the ratings plummeting further.  It is all getting rather cliche in the last 2 episodes.

Annyeong

Good morning

MFF & LSY

Bright Sunday morning

Thank God

We are still around to support our HERO Sang Yoon [-O< ~O)

photo 5C74AFE7-86EA-4502-85D3-8CE431848CAD_zps8ehnranu.jpg

@sangyoon4ever‌

Memory of Bali or What happened in

Bali...daebak too!

@illay hope your laptop recovers in time to watch episode 18 AE tonight

LOL

It will be our dreams come true guys if these 3 'HOT' & 'SEXY' actors in town joint venture in 1 single drama...glurp

>:D<

DF976DB6-33F5-42D4-9DB4-14694BCC4D30_zps

border="0" alt=" photo DF976DB6-

33F5-42D4-9DB4-

14694BCC4D30_zpsgxyhvi4l.jpg"/>

...not Charlie's angel but...Sab's angels

(only worry, may be out of budget?)

....@sangyoon4ever i may need to tighten my seatbelt watching our angels! Fall off from my chair anytime 8->

Dear MFF

Episode 17 AE with english subtitles available

photo 77DB3D45-24F3-47D4-88A6-A559F21C573F_zpsmwgd4y0h.jpg

Thanks to @suchadiva42‌ for sharing in AE soompi

In Angel Eyes, episode 17, Yoon Jae Bum(played by Jung Jin Young) died in Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon)’s arms.

Previously, Jae Bum pulled off his respirator himself after Dong Joo left his hospital room. He fell off the bed, and Dong Joo soon came back after hearing the sound.

Jae Bum pointed at a drawer next to the bed. Inside, there was Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun)’s mp3. He wanted to tell Dong Joo that Soo Wan still loved him. Jae Bum eventually died in Dong Joo’s arms with his last words, “Yoon Soo Wan.”

Dong Joo did a CPR but it did not work. Just then, Soo Wan came into the

hospital room and found her father dead on the floor.

Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun) lost her sight again.

Soo Wan was shocked and heartbroken about her father’s sudden death. She wailed in front of this grave and passed out. She was sent to the hospital right away but she could no longer see.

Soo Wan opened her eyes and asked, “Why is it dark in here?” Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon) and Kang Ji Woon(played by Kim Ji Suk) were shocked.

It turned out that Soo Wan had a conversion disorder. She felt guilty receiving her sight from Dong Joo’s

mother’s eyes, and refused to see after the shock of losing her father.

photo AA1079AA-2687-4BA9-B57C-40AAD10FD2B1_zpsk1ad4hp8.jpg

(Amazing performance by JW mum)

Previously, Yoon Jae Bum(played by Jung Ji Young) died thinking he was the one who killed Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon)’s mother. Ji Woon saw this and was confused because he was the one who hit Dong Joo’s mother with his car. He said to his mother, “I have to tell the truth. I’m going to turn myself in to the police.” Young Ji shouted, “If you go, I’ll die! You have no idea what I’ve done because of you.”

Young Ji told Ji Woon the truth that she

was the one who inserted poison to Dong Joo’s mother’s IV. Ji Woon was devastated and asked why she did such a thing. She shouted, “You wanna know why? Because you’re the only one left for me!”

(What! Nothing compares to you my boss, Park Dong Joo! My goodness)

Yoon Soo Wan(played by Koo Hye Sun) shut Park Dong Joo(played by Lee Sang Yoon) out of her heart.

Previously, Soo Wan lost her sight again after the shock of losing her father unexpectedly. The doctor suggested her a mental treatment, and Dong Joo decided to stay next to her to take care of her.

Soo Wan refused to receive any help from Dong Joo. Then she asked him to take her somewhere. Turned out she wanted a guide dog instead of

receiving mental treatments. She said to him, “I need a guide dog to let go of you. Whoever stays near me gets unlucky. I’m never gonna let anyone stay next to me again.”

photo 9DAC38D7-B71F-4D65-AED2-DBE8A4FC6DBC_zpsitmi7nuh.jpg

Hello MFF :)

Just like they said forget the past episode 17 and move on to the future episode 18 and I cant wait.

I wants some lovey dovey no more tears please writer/pd nim :)

AE bts credit to @meow13 at GHS thread

jewelry3_zps268829bc.jpg

jewelry1_zps09a2b8fe.jpg

jewelry2_zpsa3522a6e.jpg

jewelry_zps9d2edb63.jpg

I wonder if there is going to be a wedding since JH and JB are not around anymore :)

I want wedding scene :)

Annyeong

MFF & LSY

@GHSforever

It is my wish too to witness DJ & SW wedding in Angel eyes

Let's predict kk 80%

For the past modern LSY dramas that he acted...last 5

My daughter seoyoung (double W)

Scales of providences

Life is beautiful

I love you don't cry

Home sweet home

4/5 with wedding bells

:x

photo 7A5C5C6A-D57B-4B07-AFBA-AF9BB28A9D7C_zpsiw3fg5bg.png

Calling @cocomhe annyeong, we need a booster now! LOL

khs wedding bells

Pure 19

Absolute Boyfriend (taiwanese)

2 weddings unless im missing something else

@sin_hoonsim Yes lets wish with the gown that YSW was looking at the window it will be KHS 3rd wedding you have a lot to catch up with LSY LOL