Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest stevie8

gtWNgIw.gifcr: AE DC
LSY says "wow, I am SEXY And I Know It".......quoting the lyrics of LMFAO's song "Sexy and I know it" :D 

Oh yes! I have a question for @‌stevie8

Friend, since when u became a 'lawyer' haha ?

Nice bts of Dong Joo

Love d pic of bridge on the wall!

Of course MFF loves LSY smiles !!!!

Hi my 2nd most handsome boss

photo 9DEC4B31-17C5-4268-B50F-F4B693C857C5_zpstfzg4ady.jpg

Guest raraluv

I would LSY looks the best now in AE..In his previous dramas he looked a lil' bit chubby and old compare to his current looks. He has seemed to have become sharper in MDSY and hotter in AE.. Just my observation..

Guest stevie8

raraluv said: I would LSY looks the best now in AE..In his previous dramas he looked a lil' bit chubby and old compare to his current looks. He has seemed to have become sharper in MDSY and hotter in AE.. Just my observation..

Guest stevie8

7l5gCTW.gifThe smiling LSY...
xeCEaRT.gif
The angry LSY....
2tWmBjR.gif
The grief-stricken LSY...
nnzXqRF.gif
The loving oppa.....
LSY has delivered his best performance yet in a drama.  Great actor and a wonderful human being :)

photo 177891F6-70FB-466B-B89E-C74B3283F5FC_zps4akmi1rz.jpg

photo ADF29AFB-4033-4B46-A2EF-6EF7886D1C6D_zpscaet1mi6.jpg

Episode 16

Angel eyes

At cafe

When DJ meeting MS,

DJ asking MS to handover

SW's MP3 & love letters from DJ to SW

DJ: SW is having a bad time...pls take care of SW-ni

John Lennon's song 'imagine' but sung by a female singer

Was played

Guest soompidrama

Such a natural...........Fantastic actor!! Superb acting skills!! When he cries, I wanna cry too. Has great chemistry with all his co-stars both in modern & sageuk dramas. Tall & attractive with the cutest dimple and the sweetest smile. He looks manly yet has a boyish charm, especially when he smiles.......makes me want to pinch his cheeks and go "goo goo coo chi coo chi"....oh my baby!!Anyway, I wish him a bright future as an actor and that he will get as many diverse lead roles in various genres.......
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.” 
― Albert EinsteinRelativity: The Special and the General Theory

May success be with you in work....... and in love, dear Lee Sang Yoon!! 

Guest raraluv

He's too good looking!!too manly..any women would easily fall for him..that includes me...LOL.. watching him in AE the first time like falling in love at 1st sight..

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said: Oh yes! I have a question for @‌stevie8 Friend, since when u became a 'lawyer' haha ? Nice bts of Dong Joo Love d pic of bridge on the wall! Of course MFF loves LSY smiles !!!! Hi my 2nd most handsome boss 

Guest stevie8

class="tit_article" style="margin: 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Malgun Gothic'; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(51, 52, 78); letter-spacing: -1px; clear: both;"이상윤 vs 옥택연, 드라마 속 '우는 남자' 시청자도 웁니다LSY vs Ok Taekyeon, drama's "crying man"........NmTWyx1.jpg
LSY has been featured more in the news lately =D>

G2s17bA.jpg