Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest stevie8

@favour - thanks for sharing the info re the "responsibility" falls on the men to ramp up the ratings using their sex appeal in k-dramas....i don't think the women in SK these days can be considered demure!!  And to say the women dress conservatively is just a sweeping statement....look at all those k-pop girls with their ultra mini-skirts and tight tops :))  In the dramas, the actresses are portrayed in a certain way and have to dress accordingly on TV especially those that are aired at certain time of the day since the korean society is still quite heavily influenced by the confucian beliefs and values ( though i have read that the new generations are veering away from the strict traditions). 
Well, there may be some truth in that K-dramaland is not ready for women to show off too much of their sex appeal on TV (but i think anything goes in movies!!), it is alright with me as long as i get to see LSY shirtless :))  And the kisses in AE so far are much "hotter" than any of LSY's previous dramas (well, the ones he had with NSM in LIB were quite passionate too!).
Epi 16 is really a tearjerker of an episode and I hope the murder case can be resolved in the next epi or two and then we can have the final two episodes for the couple to K&MU ;))

Oh God

Please forgive me

For what i have done wrong

My apology

DJ: Soo Wan, YSW, i am sorry for what happened...please promise to live happily & live long....

Amazing episode 16

Angel eyes

Congratulations

LSY, GHS & i like KJS too :x

Fighting! My angels

photo 6AF13C6A-5BC4-4A3E-8F47-F4D699D5FDE8_zpsptrjdlry.png

photo 287A506C-1677-490F-87AD-A5D3F496DB73_zpse6ngk6kf.jpg

Everyone, I wanna to know about FanMeeting in Japan

who can tell me ? pls.
now I am in Thailand , and wanna to join too. 

photo 85A73D9B-D01D-4D1E-B044-BB4E94778EB9_zpsfupuussa.jpg

Hope u can make it to meet

Sang Yoon in Osaka Fan Meet (OFM) Japan kk

I will not be attending OFM.

Sorry.

By @GHSforever‌

So excited...lol

Guest stevie8

@ktyfan - found this video clip of LSY singing a military song in one of his earlier interviews.......he is so cute. =))

LOL

@ktyfan

I remember LSY sang in his kdrama 'i love u don't cry'

Sing & playing guitar at d same time haha

Need some time to retrieve

Its in youtube :P

LSY sang & played piano as well but we couldn't locate youtube

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said: LOL @ktyfan I remember LSY sang in his kdrama 'i love u don't cry' Sing & playing guitar at d same time haha Need some time to retrieve Its in youtube :P LSY sang & played piano as well but we couldn't locate youtube

Guest stevie8

Hahaha, found this youtube clip of LSY kissing Lee Yoo Ri on ILYDC......starting at around min 3 ;)

Notice

On LSY Fan meet in Osaka Japan

5-July 2014

posted by @‌LSYJapanFan

http://leesangyunfan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-187.html

@SangYunJapanFan: スタンド花参加希望者を募ります!人数だけ把握したいので、ブログを読んでご検討ください! → 【お知らせ】大阪ペンミ スタンド花について http://t.co/jfayqbD8ou #이상윤 #イサンユン #LeeSangYun

@kappy‌

@1sunflower2‌

We need your help

photo C8D30C85-04C1-45AD-A73B-6D71F1BF26B1_zpsiongwcqw.png

Guest stevie8

@sin hoonsim - I think the organiser is planning to have a flower stand (like what was done for the Tokyo fan meet) and they are asking the fans who are interested to participate to express their interest by tweeting to the twitter account provided Twitterアカウント @SangYunJapanFan.
It seems that the ticket price has gone down from Yen11,000 (for his first fan meeting in Tokyo) to Yen10,800!

Thanks @‌stevie8

Organisers are smart & business minded...

Previous Tokyo fan meet...no charges for photo & shake hands session w LSY

But in Osaka perhaps additional fees for these sessions?

Check it out!

(Tokyo USD100 minimum)

(Osaka >USD100 )

Smiling jejeje

Jie Jie

Wondering what songs

My boss going to sing in Osaka? :D

....piano Sang Yoon? Why not

When this song ost of AE first on air...i thought it was Sang Yoon singing LOL

Hello MFF :)

LSY indeed is talented, he can sing, dance, play piano, what else can you ask for :)

smart, handsome, good kisser, nice body, what else can you ask for :)

i dont know what kind of guy he is , i really hope he's a very nice guy from what ive seen from interview, pictures he seems like a very down to eart kind a guy :)

Happy Tuesday MFF we've down for 2 days because of episode 16 so lets remember the happy time :)

wanjoo1_zpse0b760c3.jpg

e734e9b0-e0ab-4719-b664-4cf54662606b_zps926f09c8.png

9b575b66-b6ba-4e2e-a247-4865106a3735_zps0084ec8a.jpg