Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Actor Sang-yoon Lee expressed his impression of the theater challenge.

Lee Sang-yoon said in an interview held at the Dream Art Center practice room in Dongsung-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 17th.

The drama “Last Session,” starring Lee Sang-yoon, was introduced in the Second World War by the British proclaiming an all-out war against Germany. It is a two-person drama based on the imagination that Lewis meets and argues.

Standing on stage with Lewis, Lee Sang-yoon said, "I started thinking that it would be difficult, but it wasn't easy. When I started practicing and talked about the work, I thought,'I think I was younger than I thought.'"

He also explained, "I heard the question'Why do you make your first play with this work?'

In addition, he expressed satisfaction with "The more I enter, the more I think about psychological warfare, relationships, etc., the more interesting it becomes.

'Last Session' will open on July 10 at Daehakro Yes 24 Stage 3 Photo = News 1

By Kim Jin-sun, staff carol@asiae.co.kr

https://mnc.asiae.co.kr/ampview.htm?idxno=2020061715372889161&sec=0100&idxno=2020061715372889161&__twitter_impression=true

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Sang Yoon Makes Big Transformation Into Villain For New Action Comedy Film

Lee Sang Yoon Makes Big Transformation Into Villain For New Action Comedy Film

Jul 7, 2020
by L. Kim

Upcoming film “Okay Madam” (literal title) has unveiled new stills of Lee Sang Yoon!

“Okay Madam” is a comedy action film about a couple (played by Uhm Jung Hwa and Park Sung Woong) who wins a trip to Hawaii. However, their plane gets overtaken by terrorists who use the passengers as hostages. Lee Sang Yoon plays Ri Cheol Seung, a terrorist who hijacks the plane to catch one target.

In the newly unveiled stills, Lee Sang Yoon successfully transforms into the villain Ri Cheol Seung. He gives off a dark aura, and there’s a merciless look in his eyes. Not only did Lee Sang Yoon successfully transform for this entirely new role, but he also mastered high-level action and spoke in a dialect for the first time.

Lee Sang Yoon commented, “I tried to sincerely portray both the comedy and action in the movie. The key point of the movie is that it has a variety of charming qualities and doesn’t just focus on one genre.”

lee-sang-yoon-11.jpg

Director Lee Cheol Ha, who already worked with Lee Sang Yoon once for the movie “Insane,” shared, “Knowing his diligence, I asked him to play the role of Ri Cheol Seung without thinking twice. As expected, he paid close consideration to all aspects, from character analysis to dialect practice.”

“Okay Madam” is slates to premiere in August.

Edited by Sushimi
Mod edit: No IG Embedding allowed

• 2 weeks later...