Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest colorz

@ktyfan Daebak!!!!! I just want to give you a big hug!   You are the official LSY soompi/Facebook photo librarian.  You have a library of his photos A to Z. Amazing!!! Truly a LSY sasaeng fan.  

Edited by colorz

Totally Agree with @ktyfan and @colorz: Please bring back the Park dong joo or kang ujae hairstyle PLEEEAAAASSSEE! 

Honestly if I have started watching liar game before the others, with floppy hair, I probably won't like him this much. 

@ktyfan- you are an absolute GEM.. Thank you for sharing your carefully archived photos. You must remember every single one of them! Although I find it strange that he's always touching his eyebrows...seems like he doesn't know where to put his hand? 

• Like 2

Guest colorz

@ktyfan  I'll reserve those kind of hugs only for our gentle and charming eye candy.  awwww I miss park dong joo.  

I'm really looking forward to the new drama with some sizzling scenes with CJW.  @ktyfan we are counting on you for some good shots and screen captures..... lol

Hello my dear MFF! So happy to see 2+ pages worth of new posts after a busy week! While I think LSY can rock the Ha Woo Jin hairstyle, his Park Dong Joo/Kang Woo Jae hairstyle makes my heart really flutter. :wub: :lol: I'm still hoping they give him that kind of hairstyle again because it also emphasizes his "talking eyebrows" as one of our MFF has coined that term. His eyebrows do add depth and a certain uniqueness to his acting style. :) So it's not only his dimples that make him stand out, but his eyebrows too! How awesome. *swoons* Hehe

I'm still busy adjusting to my workplace, but I'll get hold of the technicalities on how to contribute to the Dream Wreath (making a PayPal account, securing sensitive info—I apologize for seeming paranoid, but if this pushes through, this will be the first time I'll be making a transaction online. I have to admit I'm a bit scared. Not that I distrust you but it's totally new to me since I got scared of horror stories about such. Haha I'm that naive). 

Fighting LSY! Fighting MFF! Hugs and cheers to you all. <3 

• Like 2

@ktyfan  I'll reserve those kind of hugs only for our gentle and charming eye candy.  awwww I miss park dong joo.  

I'm really looking forward to the new drama with some sizzling scenes with CJW.  @ktyfan we are counting on you for some good shots and screen captures..... lol

I totally agree with you @colorz... only HE gets this sort of hugs!

• Like 2

A bit of nostalgia- CJW and Bae Yong Jun in Winter Sonata was what got me hooked onto K drama in the first place those many years ago. BYJ was the first and only K drama star I was crazy about (it lasted only a year) until now. There were many good looking ones over the years but they never really captured my heart until now...until the day I watched Kang Woo Jae flashed his dimpled smile and arched his talking eyebrows.  There was just something in his look that captured me...he's not the best looking of the actors but he charmed me right to the core of my being...cant explained it. <sigh>

There's a sense of deja vu to see CJW act with him, and incidentally, yesterday BYJ finally got married. Bless him for old time sake.

Oh, got to share with you all this...I actually got within about 3 metres from BYJ when he was in Singapore. At a presso.  But I just looked at him as I was too shy to approach him for a photo. And actually that was the day my heart for him died because he looked so made up, so artificial (no offence to his fans), and he had tinted glasses on all the time which meant we didn't get to see his eyes.  That, to me, was insincere. I was weaned off.

Now my dream is that I will get within 1 m from Boss, and this time, I promise myself I will not just stand and look..I Will take a photo with him. And I really want to poke my fingers into his dimples...lol...If only....

• Like 5

Guest colorz

@tkarent I think most of us here got hooked to the kdrama wave through Winter Sonata.  I, too, idolised BYJ but it was over soon after the drama ended. 

I've got two other fav actors (Jo InSung and Jung Woo Sung) whom I'll give that extra bit of attention to but I'm not active in any of their forums, nor go digging for their news. My loyalty remains only for the one and only Boss here.  

I'm with you about the looks bit too... He's not the most good looking actor but there's something heart warming about his overall persona that captured me.  He is smart but not arrogant. He's humble and shy at times.  Guess he's not 100% perfect which makes him so real. ... There's just something about him that I can't explain too... Hehee

@mme_madeleine boss will be very very touched with your charity work on your first pay check!  bravo girl!  If I meet him this sept at the ball park I'll mention it to him. 

Have a great Wednesday MFF. 

A bit of nostalgia- CJW and Bae Yong Jun in Winter Sonata was what got me hooked onto K drama in the first place those many years ago. BYJ was the first and only K drama star I was crazy about (it lasted only a year) until now. There were many good looking ones over the years but they never really captured my heart until now...until the day I watched Kang Woo Jae flashed his dimpled smile and arched his talking eyebrows.  There was just something in his look that captured me...he's not the best looking of the actors but he charmed me right to the core of my being...cant explained it. <sigh>

There's a sense of deja vu to see CJW act with him, and incidentally, yesterday BYJ finally got married. Bless him for old time sake.

Oh, got to share with you all this...I actually got within about 3 metres from BYJ when he was in Singapore. At a presso.  But I just looked at him as I was too shy to approach him for a photo. And actually that was the day my heart for him died because he looked so made up, so artificial (no offence to his fans), and he had tinted glasses on all the time which meant we didn't get to see his eyes.  That, to me, was insincere. I was weaned off.

Now my dream is that I will get within 1 m from Boss, and this time, I promise myself I will not just stand and look..I Will take a photo with him. And I really want to poke my fingers into his dimples...lol...If only....

haha, you are amazing

Hello my dear MFF! So happy to see 2+ pages worth of new posts after a busy week! While I think LSY can rock the Ha Woo Jin hairstyle, his Park Dong Joo/Kang Woo Jae hairstyle makes my heart really flutter. :wub: :lol: I'm still hoping they give him that kind of hairstyle again because it also emphasizes his "talking eyebrows" as one of our MFF has coined that term. His eyebrows do add depth and a certain uniqueness to his acting style. :) So it's not only his dimples that make him stand out, but his eyebrows too! How awesome. *swoons* Hehe

I'm still busy adjusting to my workplace, but I'll get hold of the technicalities on how to contribute to the Dream Wreath (making a PayPal account, securing sensitive info—I apologize for seeming paranoid, but if this pushes through, this will be the first time I'll be making a transaction online. I have to admit I'm a bit scared. Not that I distrust you but it's totally new to me since I got scared of horror stories about such. Haha I'm that naive). 

Fighting LSY! Fighting MFF! Hugs and cheers to you all. <3 

Boss will not let us down...LSY will rock again :o)

fighting! STTYO

Announcement

Rice wreath Donation-LSY upcoming drama STTYO-Second Time 20years old (tvN)

Banner: MFF_LSY soompi & Facebook Malaysia

GHSforever
Porplapla
sin_hoonsim
ktyfan
colorz
rachellmc16
tkarent 
mme madeleine
Suri@2007
mbn2409
theresfrans (11)

Please do not pay first, pending total number of contributors & news of press release from tvN

Let us know, if you want to join us^^

URL]http://ACA8CF07-90A4-4C67-8C3E-1F5C2318B017_zps

URL]http://C42A5148-55A1-4297-8BBD-4FB034D52EA9_zps

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 4

What kind of choice does CJW need to make? No choice. It's LSY hands down!!! How come they cast him opposite one ahjumma and ahjussi? Our boss is younger than that!  Never mind, then he becomes the BEST looking of the lot.

Need to check - how come they do this script reading after filming has started?

• Like 2

Happy boss^^glad MFF

https://instagram.com/p/5uA-wlCUEY/

Translated by @jadecloud8

2015-7-29 C-news: 'Second Time Twenty Years Old' Script Reading Photos Released.

2hADir7.jpg

CR: SohuYule

EDIT: Translation of article.

At the script reading event...

PDnim Kim said: "This is my first tvN project. Hence, I really want to ensure the filming of a good drama. I'm filled with anticipation." 

Writernim So said: "This time, the line up of the cast makes me very satisfied. I'm also looking forward anxiously. I really feel we can rely on this line up of cast to produce an awesome drama. I hope we can maintain our happy atmosphere up till the last day of filming."

The interesting thing about this drama is, being a drama which uses the backdrop of a college campus, there will be many scenes of freshmen events, like picnics, outdoor games, etc. The actors/actresses really seem to look like freshmen who just entered college. It's really exciting.

CJW will portray Ha No Ra, a character who became a mother at 19 years of age, who gave her best and prime years to her child. Hence, she has not experienced the real youthful years of a normal young adult. Finally, at 38 years old, she gained admission to college, and began her life on campus, and adapting to life as a university freshman, also becoming friends with campus mates who are younger than her by 20 years. With her ageless look and behavior, CJW rapidly immersed herself into her character role who is a professor's wife, the mother of a 20 years old son, and a freshman who just entered college. In each aspect of her character. she was able to portray well. which made everyone in the cast and crew amazed at her excellent performances.

On the other hand, LSY will portray the character of a college professor, Cha Hyun Seok. CWY will portray Kim Woo Cheol,  the husband of  Ha No Ra(CJW). LSY and CWY, with their experience,  also did a good job immersing themselves as their character roles during the script reading session.  In addition, girl group Apink's SNE will portray the role of Oh Hye Mi, who will be a college friend of CJW's Ha No Ra. Her charm and cuteness during the script reading session made the cast and crew smile.

According to a drama spokesman "the cast's performances were so real, the chemistry and partnership looked  good, all going beyond our expectation  Everyone who was present at the script reading session were drawn in by the realness of the portrayals of each character and the charm of every actor/actress   We believe this drama will draw in the mature adults and will bring them on a nostalgic journey back to ther prime youthful year of 20 years old. To the young adults, this drama will attract their resonance."

---trans/jadecloud----

• Like 6