Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest sangyoon4ever

Ariana27 said: @stevie8 , LSY had went to Bali? Why, OMG... Too many korean actors/ actresses had went to Bali and I can't even track them in my radar, hmmmm. When exactly he went to Bali? , do u have the pict? Bali is one of our heaven place in Indonesia (my country) and we have many others beautifull places too. Hope LSY will have fanmeet in Indonesia soon. Pleaseeeee

Annyeong @zhasky it was just my dream calendar kk my apology :\">

2014年第20届上海电视节

上海电视节韩国馆 看到了天使之眼

Cr : baidu

Bing translation :

In 2014 the 20th session of the Shanghai TV Festival

Shanghai TV Festival, Korea Pavilion to see the Angel eyes

Cr : baidu

Info credits : Catherine sis from FB

photo 1E31BEA1-A387-4AD1-87D5-37E998E94800_zps9vqddnxp.jpg

sin hoonsim said: Annyeong @zhasky it was just my dream calendar kk my apology :\"> 2014年第20届上海电视节 上海电视节韩国馆 看到了天使之眼 Cr : baidu Bing translation : In 2014 the 20th session of the Shanghai TV Festival Shanghai TV Festival, Korea Pavilion to see the Angel eyes Cr : baidu Info credits : Catherine sis from FB

Guest stevie8

BTS Stills of LSY.....filming at the cemetery.eZpUk8x.jpgLqyWFSL.jpgIt must be difficult filming outside in the summer heat.......LSY staying cool with his portable fan!
yyO1bCT.jpg

Ra7vpMq.jpgcr: SBS
Finally, a smiling LSY ;):D

Guest sangyoon4ever

@stevie8 aigoo he's so cute with his portable fans  :)) So, what was happened in Bali? Did he brought a bigger one? You know, Bali is ten times hotter.

Guest stevie8

sangyoon4ever

said: @stevie8 aigoo he's so cute with his portable fans 

:)

) So, what was happened in Bali? Did he brought a bigger one? You know, Bali is ten times hotter.

LSY last birthday 2013

@sangsangsmile: 20130811 33rd 상윤님 생일파티 모임 !! 상윤광해 축 생일!! 미리 축하드려요~ 프리뷰로 한장 보여드려요♥ http://t.co/sLqfhcImk2

photo EBC69A4D-3E2F-4F4D-9392-1931D3BA441E_zpsh5dvmjg1.jpg

photo 84739C3E-92BE-4467-9580-1282ADDFC55C_zps3laaa4bx.jpg

Cannot focus now!

Guest sangyoon4ever

@stevie8 i'm not sure where it is. I never go to the jungle of Bali kkkk the screenshoot picture looks like it was took in Indonesia, but the place where LSY stand doesn't look like it was in Bali. I don't know, i'm not sure  :|