Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MFF :)
how are You All? have we recover already from #AngelEyes ep 17 and ep 18?
i'm not,hehe, cliffhanger is su**s
but very happy i can see a slight smile from LSY again in ep 18, and the "kiss" :)
LSY is so beyond great, guess his character as PDJ would be glued and stuck in my heart and mind for a very very long time :) hope he will win Best Actor or Outstanding performance this year, he deserves awards for sure
@sin hoonsim, though SJS and JIS are also a very handsome man, but still the most handsome of all is Lee Sang Yoon, aka your Boss :)
Thank you so much MFF for all your updates :) very appreciate it :)
@GHSforever thank you for the pics :)

Oh my tears flow again :(( [-O< Khamsahamida @‌tnalvminsun I love Dong Joo too :x Good night & sleep well kk @stevie8 must be very tired too Good job T, bonus from our boss LSY on the way Rest well buddy! @GHSforever & MFF Jal Jayo photo 0AEBE833-4C1B-448F-B2A6-1D144DE19D19_zps45zakl1t.jpg Awesome episode 18 Love angel eyes

Guest sangyoon4ever

sin hoonsim said: Annyeong Good morning MFF & LSY Bright Sunday morning Thank God We are still around to support our HERO Sang Yoon [-O< ~O) photo 5C74AFE7-86EA-4502-85D3-8CE431848CAD_zps8ehnranu.jpg @sangyoon4ever‌ Memory of Bali or What happened in Bali...daebak too! @illay hope your laptop recovers in time to watch episode 18 AE tonight LOL It will be our dreams come true guys if these 3 'HOT' & 'SEXY' actors in town joint venture in 1 single drama...glurp >:D< photo DF976DB6- 33F5-42D4-9DB4- 14694BCC4D30_zpsgxyhvi4l.jpg ...not Charlie's angel but...Sab's angels (only worry, may be out of budget?) ....@sangyoon4ever i may need to tighten my seatbelt watching our angels! Fall off from my chair anytime 8->

Daebak episode 18

English sub is available

Record time for AE

8.15am KST

Happy watching MFF

Off to work, will watch tonight

Annyeong

The teary scenes of DJ...awesome

He saw note at the back of his old graduation photo taken 5.6.2010 w abujji 'message' : my proud son

photo B3569800-4454-41AA-8016-4B1362B5657D_zpsoil71dxr.jpg

photo 909FD55C-9BE2-468A-8F84-5C760DFEF49D_zpsenufwkp5.jpg :)

Guest stevie8

After my disappointment with ep17, I did not watch ep 18 live.  Reading all the recaps on AE thread, well, glad that the murderer is now behind bars and we will have at least 2 episodes to wrap things up and give DJ & SW ample time to get back together.....looking forward to the final 2 episodes with more sweet moments.

Love this scene with DJ reading the letter out to SW.........LSY's voice is just amazing :x

Guest stevie8

2rzOArv.gif
Yay, cute LSY performing his little "dance move" at GHS's request! 
Hope LSY will not have another sad ending after GOF.  He deserves to get the girl this time, DJ deserves to be happy with the love of his life. 

Guest sangyoon4ever

Happy monday everyone! Oh i keep counting the days because AE drama coming to the end. I have no idea what to do to killing my time when the drama really end. And i don't think i can focus in college for a few weeks because of this  #-o
I hope we don't have wait too long to watch his new drama!!  [-O<

Cheers @‌stevie8

Have you watched epi 18?

I can manage only tonight, w eng sub.

Being positive looking forward to happy ending next week ;)

Dong Joo certainly deserves a happy life with his love one buddy!

Andeoyo!!!

(Whisper...Tracy, our boss is so cute, trying to kiss heroine oops)

:P ~O)

Coffee on me kk

photo 9116E008-47FF-45FA-8120-1FBF5FC4CFC9_zpsuxuaahgq.jpg

photo 282E0A6A-0F82-4626-953E-B739F7EA3392_zpsfqjtkk9d.jpg

Guest stevie8

@sin hoonsim - haven't watched episodes 17 & 18 with subs yet!!  Probably watch later tonight.
0HmvI3M.jpgcr: artwork by fan on AE DC

LSY will "disappear" from our screen again in one week's time :(:(

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said: Cheers @‌stevie8 Have you watched epi 18? I can manage only tonight, w eng sub. Being positive looking forward to happy ending next week ;) Dong Joo certainly deserves a happy life with his love one buddy! Andeoyo!!! (Whisper...Tracy, our boss is so cute, trying to kiss heroine oops) :P ~O) Coffee on me!