Utawarerumono

Guest IMAJynXed1

Guest IMAJynXed1

if you like the RPG Suikoden you should watch this!!413620-ad5e0fd7e98c4624fea0181572b6d074.

Plot:
Utawarerumono is a story centering around the masked protagonist, Hakuoro, who one day is found by a family of two girls and their grandmother in a nearby forest close to their village. He is badly injured and is soon found to have amnesia, so they take him to their home and treat him until he is well again. Hakuoro is soon accepted into their village where he stays and lives with them, but before long Hakuoro finds that life in this village is being oppressed by the greedy emperor who rules over the country their village resides in. Soon after, these negative actions taken towards their village result in him leading a rebellion against the emperor of the country which later lands him to become emperor of a vast new country which is named Tusukuru, after the grandmother of the two girls who helped save his life.

Volumes: 2 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3875Anime Episodes: 26 + 3 OVAs
animuru-utawarerumono-1280x960-wallpaper

U2_Large.jpg~original

uwm12-01.jpg~original

has any1 been watching this as well? its fantastic...its very similiar to Suikoden, as in you have your central character who gathers allies to overthrow a corrupt government...you also get an HQ!! its based from a hentai SRPG game but so far its been pretty much PG (thier rereleasing it on the PS2 w/o the nakedness, hopefully itll come over here!!)...there are cute cat people, cat/angle people, mages, samurais and ninjas, its sorta a harem since most of the characters around the main one are girls...ive been getting the version done by "yesy"...its the best quality ive seen of the groups fansubbing it...there has been 9 eps released so far...

heres 2 different trailers for it, even the song is like a Suikoden song...check em out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNElJK4R6C8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXlWCoXBG1E

and the OP, the song is fantastic!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0wozyWlQJ8

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I'm really not into magical stuff or really sci-fi/fantasy series (unless it's a game - which is unavoidable). I don't know but cat-people are turn-offs in anime and mangas for me BUT... since it's available, it doesn't hurt to try :P

Thank you for the information :)

Guest fisshie012

though i dont know that much about this series...

i am watching this ^_^....its pretty interesting...

just want more action XP...and more info about Hakuros past...

Opening--Suara::Musou Uta

Ending--Kawai Eri::Madoromi no Rinne

likes to listen to those 2 songs alot =D

Guest Take Five

guess i might try this...although i'm not gonna get my hopes up cuz almost all h-game animes have disappointed me.

Guest x__FL4*

h-game o.O gasp* LOLLS anyways it's a pretty good anime ^^ i love the opening and ending theme song ^^ but.. sadly i cant find it anywhere! grRRrr..

• 2 months later...
Guest sungified

is there anyway I could dl the opening song? I kept on replaying the opening over and over again on youtube. xD It was so addicting, I love the song.

The anime's great too. I don't like watching these kind of anime but this one is an exception. :]

• 3 months later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

oh my gohee~!

I loved this one. =3

I haven't seen all the anime though. 0o

Nor the manga.

But the tail and the ears are soo kawaii~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dreamskye.

i got bored by the 3rd or 4th episode

i wouldn't say it's bad or anything, but it's not one of the best anime's out there

but...lolz, i love the opening song! ^^

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i love the anime soo much...and gah...

btw....do anyone know where i can get the suikoden games????i asked at gamestop but then they ran out of the games...thanks.

Archived