Dating In Entertainment Companies...

Guest Haight

Guest Haight

I know that if a person becomes trainee they are not gonna be worried bout dating, but....the heart wants what it wants right? ^^'

So....what companies allow dating? don't allow dating?

Please include J.tune in there...main question i guess...

Guest icecube.

As far as I know
most
companies won't allow you interacting with other trainees and having relationships because that won't help you put all in your practices ... I think SM doesn't really have a policy since Hyoyeon + Eunhyuk went out and so did Jessica + Donghae, Stella + Siwon .... JYP and YG doesn't allow relationships among trainees. NichKhun even said 4 guys that were talented had gotten girlfriends from different cities so JYP wouldn't know but they got kicked out later cuz they got caught ..

BUT.

if you really want to get into showbiz for singing and dancing, you wouldn't be able to date anyone and it should be your love or passion for the stage and singing and dancing to motivate you into auditioning and getting in not cuz you want to date people.

Guest __sleepyhead

As far as I know most companies won't allow you interacting with other trainees and having relationships because that won't help you put all in your practices ... I think SM doesn't really have a policy since Hyoyeon + Eunhyuk went out and so did Jessica + Donghae, Stella + Siwon .... JYP and YG doesn't allow relationships among trainees.

LOL is there proof of the SM artists that you talked about going out?

I think YG allows relationships for their trainees because I remember G-Dragon admitting that he had girlfriends back when he was in high school and he got into YG when he was 13.

Guest melody9.

As far as I know
most
companies won't allow you interacting with other trainees and having relationships because that won't help you put all in your practices ... I think SM doesn't really have a policy since Hyoyeon + Eunhyuk went out and so did Jessica + Donghae, Stella + Siwon .... JYP and YG doesn't allow relationships among trainees. NichKhun even said 4 guys that were talented had gotten girlfriends from different cities so JYP wouldn't know but they got kicked out later cuz they got caught ..

BUT.

if you really want to get into showbiz for singing and dancing, you wouldn't be able to date anyone and it should be your love or passion for the stage and singing and dancing to motivate you into auditioning and getting in not cuz you want to date people.

hyoyeon and eunhyuk never went out from what i know? he was a dance teacher to her.

and YG does allow gfs and bf. seungri had a gf during trainee days but broke up because of debut

Guest icecube.

^ I actually heard that Seung Ri and his girlfriend broke up before Seung Ri entered YG cuz they don't allow trainees to have girlfriends cuz it takes time away from practicing ...

Oh and sorry if the Hyoyeon + Eunyhuk thing isn't true but I've read a lot over on Korean sites that they had a thing and what not ..

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

I don't think it's the fact that they don't allow. They just don't recommend their artists to have relationships. If they do, the companies refrain their artists from announcing it to the public. From Jaebum's (2PM) section in It's Time, the interviewer asked Jay if he had a girlfriend, would he announce it to the public. He answered "Probably not. I don't think the company will allow me."

Also, Se7en and Park Han Byul... they've been seeing each other and they've always been denying it. But he finally admit it, meaning, while he was hitting it big in the entertainment world, he dated PHB. I don't think YG didn't allow it, (unless he didn't know himself, which is highly unlikely anyways), because they obviously dated for what, 7 years (whether it was on or off)?

And I heard it's really lonely when your famous, so I don't think companies, at least some of them, are going to totally say no, you can't.

They just worry because dating can sometimes take away from the artist, and especially for idols, it can be dangerous. To them and the person they are dating. ie. Antis, over-obsessed fans, etc.

Guest JWonNie

As far as I know
most
companies won't allow you interacting with other trainees and having relationships because that won't help you put all in your practices ... I think SM doesn't really have a policy since
Hyoyeon + Eunhyuk went out and so did Jessica + Donghae, Stella + Siwon
.... JYP and YG doesn't allow relationships among trainees. NichKhun even said 4 guys that were talented had gotten girlfriends from different cities so JYP wouldn't know but they got kicked out later cuz they got caught ..

BUT.

Please stop spreading rumors...

I know SM allows it... & so does YG, but I don't know about the others.

I've wandered around the SM building before and gotten to know some artists

& my friend is friends with one of the YG artists... so yea... that's how I know

your one & only

-wonnie

I don't think YG and SM neccessarily "don't allow" relationships, but I'm pretty darn sure they don't allow couples to go public, only because it can potentiallly wreck their image and lessen their fanbase.

Guest 112233

I think most of the idols have GF/BF but you just don't know it! lol the company should allow it.. they are also human-being and neeed L-O-V-E

Guest pikachoo1006

i think entertainment companies wont allow you to date cause then you might lose fans or something.

Guest Peppermint`Seed

SM allows its trainees/celebs to date, but they're very strict about it. If rumors start flying around, I think what they do is make sure you don't see your bf/gf for a while until the heat dies down.

For example, there was a rumor about BoA and actor Jang Geun Suk dating when BoA was around 15, and BoA expressed that she was forbidden from making too much contact with JGS from then on, who was a very good friend of hers.

Obviously, they don't let their celebs walk around in public holding hands.

Guest loola_star22

I guess everyone pretty much said everything.

and I think I remember reading somewhere that JYP allows dating as long as it's kept a secret?

maybe not. SM doesn't care. I think I also read somewhere that Lee Soo Man was trying to set changmin and seohyun from snsd up because he wanted her to get more attention. I'm not trying to spread rumors or anything. And these may not be true! just saying because I think I read these on some other article. :huh:

Guest Eunice6390

JYP doesn't allow his artists or trainees to date.

Hyuna from wondergirls got kicked out b/c she had a bf

soo she didn't leave b/c of her stomach illness etc

Guest thaoyunho

I think most of them are allowed because on talkshows you hear them talk about their previous lover. example Bi Rain had a girlfriend when he was under JYP. se7en has a relationship for 7 years. SG wannabes members have a relationship and one of them even has a little baby boy. So when you think about it they have a private life but you just know nothing about it! Some of them just revealed it and some just keep it secret until they think it's the right time to reveal it.

Guest __sleepyhead

JYP doesn't allow his artists or trainees to date.

Hyuna from wondergirls got kicked out b/c she had a bf

soo she didn't leave b/c of her stomach illness etc

Do you have proof of Hyuna being kicked out because she had a bf?

She didn't get kicked out of JYP, she's technically still under JYP but a different record label(?). Cube is JYP's sister company.

I believe it was Nickhun of 2PM who revealed that there was 1 or 2 trainees that had overseas gfs and was kicked out because of this. I don't really remember, can somebody clarify?

Guest Shinra

^

Yeah yeah...I remember hearing something about Nichkhun saying that in one of his interviews ...to a Thai magazine I believe...*nods*

I believe only JYP is 100% no dating...while you're a trainee anyways.

Archived