Dior Or Lancome Perfume?

p a l a c e

hi ,

for those who are experienced with perfumes, which set would u prefer?

which ones in each set smells the best ?

LANCOME

Trésor, Miracle, Hypnôse, Poême and Lancôme’s newest feminine fragrance – Magnifique

lancome.jpg

DIOR

Jadore, Miss Dior Cherie, Dolce Vita, Midnight Poison and Dior Addict 2

dior.jpg

Guest xtiffanyx

I love Dior Perfumes. Miss Dior Cherie is great. I know a few people who don't like Midnight Poison(they said it smells like men's cologne), but I like it :). I don't known much about Lancome perfumes though.

Guest sweet.N.yummy

omgosh.. hard to decide.. lancome have some that are good and some okay, same with dior.

BUT, MY VOTE GOES TO LANCOME..

Guest child2child

i like the dior set better. i feel like alot of the lancome perfumes smell like old people, not that i'm trying to say something.... >________>

Guest worldwithoutlogos

everyone likes miss dior cherie.... :( i know two people close to me who wear it but i personally find it really suffocating and strong (probably just me lol)

surprisingly, i love the scent of midnight poison and pure poison ^___^

Guest Alice.Blue

Out of the two, I love Lancome :D

I've got Dior's J'adore at home, and in my opinion, the Dior perfumes give off an impression of maturity and wealth, (these are really weird adjectives to describe a scent...) and they seem a little strong for my taste.

As for Lancome, my mother has Magnifique, which has a somewhat strong smell that gives off the feeling of sensuality. It's a pretty good scent, but I broke the bottle D:

My absolute favorite is Miracle - it's a nice light, fresh flowery scent that, for some reason, reminds me of Christmas xD

Archived