Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest feelthebeat

Is there a tracklist yet? I was hoping we'd get a new album before the remix album, but i'm happy for new material regardless.

Guest gr3ent

i cant wait to hear the album either. i hope its some interesting stuff especially since horan is participating in some of the tracks. soo excited. i wonder how many pplz have bought the mithra tshirt already... i really want one also but shipping is way too much and i dont have pplz to mass order with.. i wonder if they will have tukutz and tablo tshirts also. thatd be interesting.. haha

Guest mkayimcherry

Remixing the Human Soul

Epik High x Planet Shiver

1. Fly Higher feat. DH Style

2. Love Love Loveless feat. Yoongjin of Casker

3. Breakdown the Wall

4. 버러진 우산 feat. Lisa

5. 1분 1초 A Little Memory feat. Taru

6. Fanatic

7. Back To The Future feat. Yankie

8. You Are The One feat. Horan of Clazziquai

9. High Skool Dropout

10. Remap the Soul feat. MYK

11. (hidden track)

cr. mapthesoul.com

I recognize all the songs easily except for High Skool, gotta go back to High Society and give it a listen. I loved JiSun's vocals on One so I'm excited to see how the track will play out since I'm a fan of Horan too :] I can't wait to buy it~ Since the name Lisa not LISA, I'm assuming it's not a former member of m-flo.

edit//

Just looked it up on the internet. Lisa was featured in a track on Fly to the Sky's album. She's a solo singer who debuted in 2003. I'm really interested to look up her old tracks to see what she sounds like. I'm assuming this is the same Lisa o.o;;

Guest whohungjen?

^ thanks for posting! haha i got the tweet while sleeping that it was released but i was too lazy to crawl up and post it on soompi

sounds amazing so far.

who else is hoping for tukutz singing in autotune as the bonus track? ;)

gr3ent where do you live? i have a few people willing to order in bulk but we want more people.

Guest shortyshoutm

Hi everyone! :]

I was watching Epik High's videos on Youtube, and I realized that they always have the same penguin animation in the beginning and ending of their videos. Is there a meaning behind the penguins?

Guest Leena651

I know the US Map the Soul Tour has been like two months ago... But I finally uploaded my vid clips of the LA show and just wanted to share it here with all of you :) Thanks to Far*East Movement and 4CthePower, I received a VIP Ticket and recorded the concert from the top level. I record it on my HD cam. Attended the SF show too, but the LA, House of Blue is my favorite and also, met Epik High at the SF after party and at Verizon and they're all very nice guys.

[HD] Map the Soul - LA, House of Blue

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

Guest MimiKoko

Hi everyone! :]

I was watching Epik High's videos on Youtube, and I realized that they always have the same penguin animation in the beginning and ending of their videos. Is there a meaning behind the penguins?

tablo talked about it in one of his blog entries (April 23rd 2009) *i'd post the direct link, but it doesnt work..* :

taBLOG @ mapthesoul.com

epik high penguin logo

우리의 로고가 3마리 팽귄인 이유?

Madagascar 애니메이션을 보면 알 수 있음 ㅎㅎ

Why is our logo 3 penguins?

Watch Madagascar and you’ll know why! LOL

PENGUINS ROCK!

http://blog.savedisneyshows.org/wp-content...rt-penguins.jpg

Guest runtoyou989

question!

AHHh you guys i'm so excited for the remixing the human soul cd release!

i wish they would put the one remix from their worldwide tour on their though.

is their cd going to be only available on mapthesoul.com, like their map the soul album?

i'd rather not pay like the 20 bux shipping the cali again -_-"

if its for sale on yesasia, that'd be so much easier. then i can have it shipped with my big bang big show concert dvd :ph34r:

thanks you guys :]

-nickie!

Guest fallenframes

i'm sorry if you've already seen me post this lol....

mp0907tablo.jpg

it's just very exciting and i'm sure the girls who donated to my project would be too. XD

question!

AHHh you guys i'm so excited for the remixing the human soul cd release!

i wish they would put the one remix from their worldwide tour on their though.

is their cd going to be only available on mapthesoul.com, like their map the soul album?

i'd rather not pay like the 20 bux shipping the cali again -_-"

if its for sale on yesasia, that'd be so much easier. then i can have it shipped with my big bang big show concert dvd :ph34r:

thanks you guys :]

-nickie!

According to Tablo's twitter..... "this album will be available on iTunes and wherever Korean CDs are sold (including www.mapthesoul.com) 10:36 PM Jul 9th from web "

So I think it should be on yesasia too! :D

3717271760_1437ed79d4.jpg

Random Mithra at mapNOW :lol:

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

GAH LOVE EPIK HIGH High school fighting and i have to say it's amazing how epik high now is an independent label [:

Guest lovenotee

wow i'm so late but i miss this group.

i just listened to "map the soul" tablo still amazes me till today.

can't wait to hear about the new remix album.

<3

Guest whohungjen?

MC 빡돈 (형돈스) + 블로선웅 + 쓰라진 + 투컷정식

= 삼.자.돼.면.

당신 마음의 대상을 노린다.

전 자 깡 패 (Electric Gangster)

produced by Tablo

written by Tablo & Mithra

7월 22일날 만나요

ㅋㅋ

Electric Gangster

our remix album’s hidden track

peep it 7/22

만들면서 웃겨 뒤지는줄 알았다.

형돈형은 물론, 투컷김정식의 랩 데뷔를 기대하쇼.

이러면서 ‘히든’트랙이라고 하는 우리가 제일 웃겨 ㅋㅋ

c: tablo's blog.

my translators aren't online, so i'll try to come back with full translation soon haha

my guess is it basically just talks about the hidden track (note to self: duh, jen, duh) :D

Guest damifino

http://www.dcnews.in/etc_list.php?code=dol...que=&page=1

The song that Hyung Don and Epik High were working on in Infinity Challenge called "Electric Gangster" before deciding to go with "BBQ" for the Duet Contest is going to be included as a hidden track in Epik High's remix album "Remixing the Human Soul."

ETA

From the Heechul thread, posted by rosidahomar... a recent sponsor photo for a clothing company, but look at what he's reading :)

9002c8889c6bcb940e244456.jpg

Credit:Aden / SEB + 猪猪Mc & SJ宝蓝阁

Upload:AUNG i_HN my lovely friend from HTFC

Take out with full credit

Guest chinwah

^ heechul and his love for mithra and epikhigh! (:

the cover for remixing the human soul..

remixingthehumansoul-cover1.jpg

it's already up for sale on mapthesoul (preorder?) and yesasia has it as well but their release date is for july25th.

mapthesoul: http://mapthesoul.com/store/view.html?num=...ry2=&page=1

yesasia: http://www.yesasia.com/global/epik-high-x-...-0-en/info.html

i like epik high latest album covers. they're so abstract and simple. can't wait to hear the remixes especially featuring lisa and horan.

also, i've been following tablo's twitter and i love how he and dumbfoundead are so close now after the map the soul activities with the us concerts and all (dumbfoundead was mc at the sf concert, the other venues too?). tablo and dumbfoundead would mention the other in their tweets sometime. and they (along with myk) would send each other their work. it's really nice to see how buddy-buddy they all are with each other now.

on another note, i lovee the b.b.q song. it amuses me, watching hyung don trying to be all hip and down in the video.

Guest damifino

^ For over a week now, I haven't been able to get "BBQ" song out of my head! It was my favorite song in the Infinite Challenge Duet Contest.