Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest hellabobella

For those of you who went last night...around what time did the SF concert end?? =)

maybe 11 pm or a little before

Guest v3rmillion

off the top of my head and in random order....

lesson 3 (I think or maybe it was just from my car lol)

yeah, they did lesson 3 nvm, take that back. got it confused with follow the flow. i don't think they did lesson 3. :/

flow was insane. :D and even more so when tablo said that they couldn't hear the background beat thingy (idk what you call the stuff they get through their heatsets :'D).

maybe 11 pm or a little before

yup, around there. security was pretty quick at getting people out after it ended, but it took forever to get out of the parking garage D:

Guest hellabobella

by the way,

if anyone knows the date for the rescheduled meet & greet in SF .(if it's still being rescheduled)

PM me please :)

Guest YeXing

My vids:

(Beatbox DG and Tukutz Cipher beginning) 0:07

(Believer feat. MYK) 0:26

(One) 0:47

(Map the Soul Worldwide version (I think) feat. MYK and Kero One) 1:31

(Fan) 0:15

(Fan closeup of Mithra and Tablo) 0:14 WARNING: SHAKY

(Map the Soul) 0:09

(Fan Tukutz centric) 0:07

(Tukutz dancing to Fan) 0:27 WARNING SHAKY IN END

Video credits go to YeXing @ soompi or YeXing486 @ Youtube.

If I named some songs wrong, please do tell me. Sometimes its hard for me to hear over the screaming...and sorry for the screaming. Most of them weren't me >.< It was the girl behind me...or to the left of me

Guest prawfishy

by the way,

if anyone knows the date for the rescheduled meet & greet in SF .(if it's still being rescheduled)

PM me please :)

i doubt that they're rescheduling the fan meeting. cuz they're in la today for the concert, then head off to other places. i dont see why they would fly back just for the fan meeting. its too bad that they couldnt make it.

the concert was AMAZING!!!! im so glad that they did all that songs, especially the old one "She doesnt know" or something like that, cant really remember the exact name.

here are the pictures with them at the after party.~

n584820323_6717232_56178.jpg

n584820323_6717233_7373993.jpg

Mithra Jin was in his own lil world, wasnt talking much.

DJ Tukutz and Beatbox DG were sooooooooooooooooo friendly!!! they're awsome!

TuKutz was so funny, hiding behind the wall in the VIP area, kept on waving at us, n then when the girls started screaming, he made a peace sign.

i think he totally enjoys the attention, just like how he was taking pictures on stage~ hahaha..

by the time Tablo came out, he was wayyyyy too drunk to take pictures. after he signed my book, he just started free-styling about autographing a book.. LOL..

and there was a whole bunch of free-style going on. it was really awsome~

great night~~~!!!

Guest hoyansango

okayyy; i have a weird question; is there moshing? :P

first floor was like a giantic mosh pit during the second half of the show

Guest choEy

show was off the hoooook.

did anyone else look at the venue employees after the Flow breakdown?

i was like looooooooooool..

but that didn't stop me from backing them haha.

i remember some girl in the merch line after the show and there was a lady walking down the line selling some CDs and the girl was hella talkin smack how no one wanted the CDs..... i don't think she knew that it was Fast East Movements CD....

Guest duckie 27

for the people who bought merchandise..how much were they selling the book-album for?

They were selling it for $25. Sucks though cuz it ran out before I could even get one!!

Guest adeerian

One word: AMAZING.

sdc15892.jpg

sdc15909.jpg

Tablo was admiring a poster that said "Tablo, can I suck your (korean words)*

I don't think it said penis, that wouldve been awkward.

Guest davidfresh

One word: AMAZING.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/879/sdc15892.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9573/sdc15909.jpg

It was lol. Actually my Korean sucks, it might have been pepper.

It said "Can I Suck Your 고추"

It was lol. Actually my Korean sucks, it might have been pepper.

It said "Can I Suck Your 고추"

isn't gochu also penis?

anywayyyyyyyyys, LOL. that's so random.

Guest in0centvtgrl

twitters from wongfu productions say that they are going on stage with fareast movement. I wished i could have gone to the LA concert too.

Guest adeerian

LOL, I admire her guts!!! Tablo looked flattered <3333... I think he'll be seeing a lot of those sighs from now on, not that I'm encouraging it ^^

Guest &teekayy;

I think I saw your hand ^^

Anybody see the hilarious bad poster?~

i didn't think that poster was funny at allll. i thought it was wayy too unappropriate...

how awkward it must have been for them to see that!

but yes, if you saw my hand :)davidfresh, were you also in the front?

I can't believe it! Especially because I got to hold onto Tablo's whole hand-not just his finger. Cause I was the first one he grabbed so there were no other hands in the way :) That really just made my life complete. It's been a day and I still haven't gotten over it. So amayyyyzeeeeennngg. They're such good performers, and Tablo is adorable when he is speaking to the crowd. They did not bore me at alllll. I was singing along with them the whole time!

I just had to be aggressive to get through the crowd. Now that I look at the videos that were shot from the balcony-I truly am lucky cause I didn't even realize how many people had rushed out of their seats into the crowd! I'm surprised I even made it to the very front of the stage XD

Tablo is a lot cuter in person, in my opinion.

Blah, I wish I brought my camera... but I listened to soompi. AHAH. I would have actual evidence of holding his hand! Or I probably might not have evidence still, I would have been too shocked that I was actually touching him to have recorded it XD

Guest Releasethefawn

Xilj2dMMtnk55ck7gI88TTUmo1_500.jpg

the concert last night was amazing.

every song they did ugh i dont know how to describe it, but you could tell they were putting their soul into it <3

Guest Pineapple Q

twitters from wongfu productions say that they are going on stage with fareast movement. I wished i could have gone to the LA concert too.

What?? Aww, I wish they could've been at the concert in SF. TT^TT

Guest honeybeeshrimp

I just had to be aggressive to get through the crowd. Now that I look at the videos that were shot from the balcony-I truly am lucky cause I didn't even realize how many people had rushed out of their seats into the crowd! I'm surprised I even made it to the very front of the stage XD

Tablo is a lot cuter in person, in my opinion.

Blah, I wish I brought my camera... but I listened to soompi. AHAH. I would have actual evidence of holding his hand! Or I probably might not have evidence still, I would have been too shocked that I was actually touching him to have recorded it XD

fjdla tablo<3 funny, high class genius and such a cutie.

HAHA. yes being aggressive is the answer. still sucks though, through this concert i grew to dislike tall people. XD you have such a cute fan account. you're such a lucky girl. but also it might have been a good thing since you didnt have your camera, from my experiences going to a few korean concerts, the celebrities prefer to give more attention and eye contact to those that don't have cameras.

since i was so gah damn short, i was watching from people's cameras while recording. they have hella of them tablo biased. just keep a look out for it through other peoples' fancams. :] and you can probably see your face in it!

Guest clowicous

Thanks you guys for sharing the fanaccounts. Alot of them are just too hilarious, saying Tukutz did this, Tablo did that, and Mithra is just ... -blank- lmao I seriously want to meet them. They sound so damn real like they dont care if they are celebrities, they are SUPER COOL!! <33

So there is no more fan meet for the SF people T^T I hope they come back and just make a last minute fan meet or something ...

Prawfishy: I could not stop laughing at when you said that Tablo came out drunk and was rapping about autographs. I would be laughing the whole time he was doing that. And I just want to hug Tukuts, he is adorable!!! I so want to have a conversation with Mithra, he must have alot on his mind ~hehe I wish I knew Korean <_< ...