Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest tntreees

I went to the Verizon store in Cerritos to sign up for the contest and well....EPIC FAILURE.

The Verizon store in Cerritos is not one of the participating locations for the contest as listed on verizonasianevents.com The website is WRONG.

So don't drive all the way there and waste your time like me.

I talked to the manager and she said she received an email about this event; however, no one had contacted them personally or provided them with any of the prizes/sweepstakes/papers, etc. Thus, i highly recommend calling your respective Verizon store to check if they are participating in the contest beforehand.

So sad, I really wanted to enter! And...to see Epik High up close! =]

Anyway, just make sure guys call the Verizon store to see if they are actually participating. You don't want to wait for an hour in the store to tell you they're not doing it. =[

Guest whohungjen?

found this on mapthesoul.com in shop Q & A

Concert Merchandise in the US - Please read

We plan to have the Book-Album, Concert T-shirts (White and Black), and very few towels and pin badges for our concerts in the US.

We have 4 big boxes left in Japan because we over estimated the demand for our merchandise. Unfortunately because "Golden Week" (Japanese National 1 week Holiday) started right after our concert was over we were not able to ship our merchandise back. In addition, the customs duty was ridiculous over $10,000 USD and we ended up with a loss for all of our merchandise in Japaneven though we sold the merchandise at a high premium compared to our MapShop.

We want to know the demand for our merchandise in the States. Please leave feedback of what items you wish to purchase so we can make a rough estimate. If the demand is high enough,our CEO has told me that he will send two people to Japan to pick up the merchandise in Japan so that we can bring it to the States. If not, we will just go to the US will very little merchandise.

so i guess all US concert goers must tell them what they want. do we just leave comments to tell them?

yes, please post replies here :)

btw has anybody had trouble with the "english" button on the site? it doesn't seem to be working for me - but since i know where everything is already, i'm fine with the korean. it just kind of bugs me...

today (5/08) is the last day to enter for 2 free tickets to see Epik High!

the winners will be revealed tomorrow (5/09). hurry up and enter!

Guest clowicous

I need to know something, someone said "They Heard" this and that but I want to know what the confirmation is ...

For the fanmeeting did we have to have bought a ticket to see them. Or any fan (limited number) can go to the fan meeting to see them? Also my computer isn't working right for somr eason so whats this about a contest in the Verizon Wireless Company or something 0_o lmao ....

Dude I totally think M.Y.K is hot after seeing him in Pops Seoul interview thing. And what makes me love him more HE IS FROM THE BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA, MOUNTAIN VIEW! THATS MY HOMETOWN BABY! lmao sorry, randomness~

Guest --hearts.

The concert is going to be great. I'm not selling the ticket anymore, my friend decided to go again. Sorry for the trouble.

Guest enoerauqs

I went to the Verizon store in Cerritos to sign up for the contest and well....EPIC FAILURE.

The Verizon store in Cerritos is not one of the participating locations for the contest as listed on verizonasianevents.com The website is WRONG.

So don't drive all the way there and waste your time like me.

I talked to the manager and she said she received an email about this event; however, no one had contacted them personally or provided them with any of the prizes/sweepstakes/papers, etc. Thus, i highly recommend calling your respective Verizon store to check if they are participating in the contest beforehand.

So sad, I really wanted to enter! And...to see Epik High up close! =]

Anyway, just make sure guys call the Verizon store to see if they are actually participating. You don't want to wait for an hour in the store to tell you they're not doing it. =[

Oh man...very good to know! Thank you for sacrificing your time. :sweatingbullets: Good luck to all those that are entering the contest!

Guest funny*jenny

Is anyone willing to sell 3 tickets to the LA concert?

Willing to pay more than original price!

Please PM me :) Thank you!

Guest misterbrianoh

ALL tickets for the NYC concert all now sold, online and at the office! Sorry for those who missed out!

Guest helennn

HEELLPPPPPPP

I STILL haven't gotten my tickets for the LA concert. ):

i purchased them on the FIRST day that they started selling! ><

is there a number that i could call and ask about my ticket ?

should i just print out my receipt & bring it with me..?

heellpp mee :[

Guest jOjOlEE_x3

^i have the same exact problem. i still didnt get my tickets for the san francisco concert and bought my tickets on the first day

is there anywhere to call?!?!?!

Guest foreverisdelicious

HEELLPPPPPPP

^i have the same exact problem. i still didnt get my tickets for the san francisco concert and bought my tickets on the first day

is there anywhere to call?!?!?!

try looking on the mapthesoul website or one of the concert sponsoring placees..

gosh, alot of people seem to be having that problem.

hope you guys get your ticket soon...

Guest himejima

try looking on the mapthesoul website or one of the concert sponsoring placees..

gosh, alot of people seem to be having that problem.

hope you guys get your ticket soon...

Checking the mapthesoul website would do no good at all, the artists have nothing to do with ticket distribution. Anyone who hasn't gotten their tickets by a few days before the show should call the company they purchased the tickets through.

Guest helennn

^ I checked all my emails and everything,

but there's no number! ):

my friend said she THINKS she saw a number on the envelope?

does anyone still have their envelope?

Guest briahn10

I got my tickets for san fran that I bought on the first day. I don't check the mail that often, so I can't say when they were delivered, but I got them!

Guest forevernever

HEELLPPPPPPP

You can try and call Plan C at : 1.877.234.6700

Or email them at : paypal@plancgroup.com / info@plancagency.com

That's what my friend is doing.

Guest bumpz

I had my tickets printed out when I bought them to save the hassle...just in case something strange happens lol

Guest runtoyou989

Buying 4 Epik High SF tickets!

any sellers? :]

get back asap please.

aim: beautifullie1209, or pm

thank yoo!

Guest readyforever

I was just wondering -- does anyone know whether cameras are allowed at the MTS venues? (or if you have to check them in :X) I'm planning on going to the SF concert and am trying to decide whether to bring my DSLR or just my point and shoot...

Or does it depend on the venue itself? Because I remember for FTTS's concerts and for the Victory Concert this March, DSLRs were allowed but not video cameras :X

thanks for any help!