Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest findjunebug

^

I know right! I have a ton of stuff to do this week so I need it to go slow so I can get everything done but at the same time I want Thursday to be tomorrow lol

Guest missychick

OMG they are coming to North America in MAy *squeels*

*crosses fingers* that one of the city MIGHT be vancouver (though its highly unlikely :[ )

and their album is coming out son end of march right?

so excited for it~ we can only imagine what their INDEPENDENT work shall be eh :D

Guest kinkonkan

The teacher hadn't even watched it and it was given to her a week ago.

Pfft.

oh. :( pfft...your teacher will regret it one day. ahha

Celebrities are twittering now...

Guest lelapin

OMG they are coming to North America in MAy *squeels*

*crosses fingers* that one of the city MIGHT be vancouver (though its highly unlikely :[ )

and their album is coming out son end of march right?

so excited for it~ we can only imagine what their INDEPENDENT work shall be eh :D

they DID say they were performing in several cities right??? not just like, one? i wouldn't be able to go to an NYC concert lmao! LA, California please~

Wow, since it is in May we will probably be able to hear their "new sound".. or rather.. "old sound" HAHA idk!! i'm excited =]

Guest findjunebug

Like a month ago me and my sister asked my magic 8 ball (we were drunk) if Epik high was going to perform in America this year and it said Yes then I asked if they were coming to hollywood bowl it said Not likely (or something like that) so then we flipped out thinking that they were going to have a solo concert and ever scene I found out that Epik high is actually coming I've been trying to find the magic 8 ball again, I lost it lol

Guest v3rmillion

ahh, I really hope it is mid-May. because I'll be done with classes and everything, so it'll be like a post-finals present. x)

but hopefully not june since I won't be here

Guest lilswtangel

*follows their twitter* I can't wait!!! I'm definitely scoring tickets once they're available and show dates are set!!!!!

sooo excited!! Mid-May sounds just about perfect here in NYC when the weather's looking up again. :)

Guest stardaisy212

another update

The site will be open within a week! There were some delays but we wanted to make sure album and book we to our satisfaction. All official news of Epik High will be first released on www.mapthesoul.com including the tracklist for the new album.

there are some pictures posted here

http://community.livejournal.com/epik_high/143544.html

lol why do they have moss?

I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW :) I'm crossing my fingers they are coming to NYC :)

Guest xradiostatic

idk...i thought it was pretty much confirmed that ny, la and san fran would be their tour stops. people who live there dont have to worry. those are the cities most acts go to anyway. i really hope they come to chicago!

Guest momoing

hey yalls.

i'm slowly typing out tablo's book.

check it out here.

tablopoy.livejournal.com

i'm saving the best for last----andante!

Guest findjunebug

So I'm guessing the updates yesterday were Thursdays updates because yesterday was Thursday in Korea (?) lol .........

Guest xradiostatic
So I'm guessing the updates yesterday were Thursdays updates because yesterday was Thursday in Korea (?) lol .........

awww. i hope those weren't the updates. XD i was hoping for some more exciting updates like...the tracklisting or tour destinations.

oh well. just have to be patient.

Guest stardaisy212

031209 - Epik High @ Korean Music Awards

20093122227523481988304.jpg

20093122229523481988337.jpg

20093122231523481988779.jpg

45638878.jpg

65607413.jpg

200903122105096280.jpg

20090312205012336.jpg

20090312151772009031290.jpg

20090312195407610.jpg

200903121951075700.jpg

200903121939064860.jpg

20090312193712598.jpg

200903121937067490.jpg

20090312193407671.jpg

20090312193108724.jpg

20090312192708672.jpg

200903121924068220.jpg

i'm not sure but i think they lost to Wonder Girls.

i just notice that both Tablo and Tukutz are wearing those High School T-shirts. He said that they will sell those T-shirts on the site. LMAO why does Jin have a camera?

Blo is so cute :P

Man why havent they updated the site >.<

Guest eternal_bliss

Please, please let them come to Chicago!!!! Seriously. But even then, I'd probably have to go alone. I'm alone in my hiphop fandom here. =(

And I love how in their video, they're all speaking english and calling us 'our kids'. So wonderful of him to call us endearing terms like that! <333 But seriously those five seconds of music is making me anticipate so much for their new album!!!!!

awww. i hope those weren't the updates. XD i was hoping for some more exciting updates like...the tracklisting or tour destinations.

oh well. just have to be patient.

Their twitter says the site is being delayed in updating. It'll be open within a week. Erghhh.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Oh.. Mid May? Yay. Glad it won't be sometime near the HB since the HB is on May 9th this year. San Francisco! WOOT. Though it's not confirmed, i'm pretty sure they're stopping there. I'm totally going! I can't wait. :)

Guest xradiostatic
Please, please let them come to Chicago!!!! Seriously. But even then, I'd probably have to go alone. I'm alone in my hiphop fandom here. =(

And I love how in their video, they're all speaking english and calling us 'our kids'. So wonderful of him to call us endearing terms like that! <333 But seriously those five seconds of music is making me anticipate so much for their new album!!!!!

Their twitter says the site is being delayed in updating. It'll be open within a week. Erghhh.

awww dang. they did say the site opening is delayed. i obviously can't comprehend simple things. XD

i hope they come to chicago too! it'd be amazing.

Guest JANG.

ah, the day their site gets updated will be a good one.

& LOL. mithra's the designated photographer. (;

those "highskool" shirts are classic. i need one man. <3