Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest orangechocolate

i found the lyrics for the freestyle

Credits to 식상 @ DC Epik High

lol i love the barack obama line

Hi guys ^^

Thankss for the lyrics and this is i found from YT

they're freestyle rapping while get drunk.

Cool !~

So i googled tablo's gf, and i found this pic

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7082/2170km3.jpg

is that the right person?

mmhmm, that's her.

Does anyone have scans from Tablo's book?

Or did anyone post it up?

i haven't received my copy yet, so i don't have actual scans,

but i posted pictures of some pages from the korean edition of his book on page 242.

Guest sayWHAAAT?!

what's the site that ships to u.s.a?

i emailed by dad a site that was selling the book but he said that they only ship to korea.

what's the site that ships to u.s.a?

i emailed by dad a site that was selling the book but he said that they only ship to korea.

have you tried hanbooks.com? they ship to the US.

a lot of members on here, including myself, ordered from there.

ah, i can't wait! just a few more days... ^_^

aww, blo has a girlfriend now... he's not so lonely anymore lol

i was a little sad but happy to hear he has someone else now xD

have you tried hanbooks.com? they ship to the US.

a lot of members on here, including myself, ordered from there.

when is going to be shipped out?

when is going to be shipped out?

when i ordered it around the end of january, it said the books would be shipped on feb. 10,

but now the site just says "usually ships around 5-10 business days."

i think it's because it's no longer up for pre-ordering, so if you order now,

i'm assuming it would take 5 to 10 days to ship.

Guest starflower135

Has anyone received their book by any chance? or has someone from Korea picked it up from a bookstore and taken a look at it? :D I can't wait to read the book, I hope my copy gets here soon ><

^ yeah, i've been wondering about that. when i pre-ordered, the site said it would be shipped feb. 10,

so i checked my status today, and my order is still on hold. hmm...

Guest starflower135

^mine too. However, the website did say it takes 5-10 days to get the book out, and then whatever the shipping time would be after that =.= Which means it could take a week to get the book after it's been released T__T

Anyhow, here's a few preview pages from the book, first pages of several short stories. Don't click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled ^^

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4716/6970016cn3.jpg

Credit: yes24

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't like the drawings very much. I would have much preferred the photos in the Korean version, it just seems more classy and tasteful. My opinion though ^^'' What do you guys think of the concept? Which one do you like better?

DANG! Now I want to buy that book! I hope I could find it at the library someday or something...

Or I could get money soon so I can buy it. ;______; I knew I shouldn't have thought about it

twice!

And I don't like the drawings much either. I mean, I really think they're nicely drawn and everything!

But the black and white is irking me. The photos felt really calming to me. But... The drawings themselves

sort of hold a feel of the small paragraphs shared in the preview. I don't know how to explain it. xD

sounds like it would be a good read, I might have to buy a copy.

I actually sort of like the illustrations (I wonder who did them). I haven't really seen the photos from the korean version, but I feel like photos are really common. I'd have to read the book to really decide which is better though.

I wonder why they decided to do it differently in the first place..

^mine too. However, the website did say it takes 5-10 days to get the book out, and then whatever the shipping time would be after that =.= Which means it could take a week to get the book after it's been released T__T

Anyhow, here's a few preview pages from the book, first pages of several short stories. Don't click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled ^^

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4716/6970016cn3.jpg

Credit: yes24

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't like the drawings very much. I would have much preferred the photos in the Korean version, it just seems more classy and tasteful. My opinion though ^^'' What do you guys think of the concept? Which one do you like better?

Waah first pages?! Thanks. I can't wait for mine and I'm not even sure when it's going to be shipped out and when they're going to deduct money from my account or how much because they said they would send me another email adjusting the shipping prices wth. I wish it would hurry though grr. Hmm I sort of like the illustrations too though. Really neat looking. But the photographs were nice too..interesting how he made it different...of course variety is good. I think after reading it might help too to understand which one matches better..maybe. maybe it doesn't even matter cause when you read you imagine it all your head anyway./// woah woah after reading the first page to the short shories I'm already intrigued..well sort of. I'm really curious and want to know how the stories will be like completely now. AHAHFDHAFD IM DYING WAITING..

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

I emailed Hanbooks 2 days ago and they said that they would start shipping the book out Feb. 12...

I think the release date was postponed ? I guess...

But yeah...I think the photographs in the korean version of the book looked veryyy nice...

I wonder why he decided to use illustrations instead...they kinda intimidate/scare me in a way >_< hahaha

But they're still pretty nice :)

Well either way, it won't stop me from reading it :D

lol i'm so anxious. i kinda like how they changed up the illustrations, althoughi like the pictures more..

i'm just glad i'm about to have both in my possession XD

mine should be coming in a little less than a week if they ship tomorrow.. given that they took the same amount of time to send it over here since i last ordered from them

EDIT:

YAY MY ORDER JUST GOT SHIPPED LOL