Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest musicgurl627

Yippie! EPIK HIGH is back! I love their stuff so much! Especially their lyrics...so meaningful and indepth. Thank you for all the links and stuff! They're so funny! ^_________^

Guest whohungjen?

i don't believe this has been posted yet.

making of 1 min 1 sec mv

oh yea, somebody went to the trouble of reversing the 1min1sec video, so here it is if you guys want to check it out :)

1 min 1 sec mv reversed

the banana's being eaten!

kay seriously, no lie, i laughed out loud at the song reversal, esp at the rap/verses.

but seeing the video run the way it's "supposed" to is pretty cool

other than that, i just watched the comeback :D

i liked the guy dancers, but the two girls were really random - i kinda felt like they ruined the mood

other than that, i was happy

but ughhhh tukutz' hair.. >__<

Guest gal-bi

i just watrched the comeback..

is it just me or did the girls just ruin the song?

they just randomly come up and they dont even dance in sync.

Guest roni75

WOW ..i think that they look healthy and handsome, mature and very relaxed too (they still joking and playing around...Dorkies... :D )...i like that...Hahaha i didn´t notice the girls and dancers, just tablo, mithra and Tukutz...well in fact i search for the twins dancer...I´m Happy with LOVESCREAM

Guest Shadow5YA

i don't believe this has been posted yet.

making of 1 min 1 sec mv

oh yea, somebody went to the trouble of reversing the 1min1sec video, so here it is if you guys want to check it out :)

1 min 1 sec mv reversed

the banana's being eaten!

kay seriously, no lie, i laughed out loud at the song reversal, esp at the rap/verses.

but seeing the video run the way it's "supposed" to is pretty cool

other than that, i just watched the comeback :D

i liked the guy dancers, but the two girls were really random - i kinda felt like they ruined the mood

other than that, i was happy

but ughhhh tukutz' hair.. >__<

The music actually sounds pretty cool during the chorus. It started to get funny when Mithra rapped his part.

The two girls did feel odd, but that's probably because they were really close to Tablo and Mithra during their solo parts and were dancing in a sexy way.

Guest YeonCouture

haha yeah, i agree.

the girls dancing, grinding on mithra during the performance were way random and awkward haha.

but other than that, i really like the little moves that they did in fallin' (: and the overall performance was really cool.

i can't stop watching the music video >___< it's just so fascinating.

i find it incredible how they were able to reverse all his body movements but still keep his face in sync with the music.

like, if you notice, while tablo's rapping, everythings going in reverse, but his mouth's still intact with the lyrics.

the banana part's my favorite :P haha, i love how tablo smiles at the beginning.

Guest richardmoon

i must say, that ive grown to love epik high in these past few years ... from paris to fallin' this group has amazing talent and i hope they continue to make more music through the coming years

Guest himejima

^ I agree. I think the girls trying to dance "sexy" just didn't fit the mood or the lyrics of the song so it was a bit.. out of place and distracting. I think it would've been good with no dancers at all but either way they rocked it so I can't complain. (And Tablo looked really good in that long jacket~)

Guest heatherfeatherx7

Hey! I've been an epik high fan for a while but i've never actually commented here o.o

their perf at inkigayo was really good but i agree with everyone that the girls' dances were really awkward.

it didn't fit the mood at all since the song was so depressing and they were acting all sexy--as if they were clubbing.

anyway, epik high's outfits were so nice. very classy.

but chyeah. love. absolutely LOVE epik high

Just stopping by to say Epik High Rocks!!!!!!!

Can't get enough of L O V E S C R E A M.

It rocks!!!!!

whohungjen? thanx for the vid.

As far as the performance.

I agree with you guys. It was pretty awkward.

But they still looked hot!!

Guest curlsattack

HEYYA. am new here ^^ i just wanna say that LOVESCREAM's just splendid!!! it's like my new drug now.

i love how EPIK never fails to disappoint me...

Guest splendidlure

Hehe. I can't wait for Pt. 2 to come out. I kind of want them to experiment with other instruments like the violin or drums. lols. It seems like their favorite instrument is the piano from "Lovescream" Even though there's always a love song released, I love their take of a love song. I wonder if any of the love songs are personal to them.

Guest whohungjen?

^ your description of the "40 page booklet" sounds incredible.

thanks for sharing with us :)

when i first saw the cover art for the album, i was disappointed - i guess i'm wrong, since you say the whole thing is much better because of the texture

i can't wait to get my hands on one!

and ... i want to know what that says too, because my korean sucks.

you're welcome, Spyder182 :D

Guest splendidlure

Tablo publishes a short story collection

Following in the footsteps of fellow musicians Lee Juck and Horan, Epik High’s Tablo is coming out with a short-story collection, to be published next month.

“When the book is released, I’m sure people will ask, ‘Did Tablo really write this?’ In my university days, I was known as a literature geek.” The now-28-year-old refers to his education from 1998 through 2001 at Stanford University, which is when he wrote the stories, which are set in New York and feature a diverse cast of characters. The collection contains approximately ten “human drama” stories, and Tablo is adapting and translating the stories that were originally written in English.

He explained, “The image I’ve displayed to the media and the public these past years has been different from the real me. There have been a lot more instances where the image has been distorted rather than accurate. I’m grateful for everyone’s interest, but I want to be judged only by my music.” (And, I presume, now his stories.)

As for Epik High, they’ve just released their first mini-album, Lovescream, featuring their new single “1 Minute 1 Second.”

Via Kuki News

credit: Dramabeans

I'd like to read this. I hope they make some available in English for their international fans.