Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest nylenuol

Thanks for posting the links of the MV.

Epik High never fails to leave me in awe..

Their music is always soo different but also great...

And that I'm always looking forward to their new MV's..

And 1 minute 1 second was another unique concept..

I always think that they have the most sophisticated and classy MV's..

I love the mini- album..

I hope they would do well because they deserve alot more than what they are receiving..

Epik High Hwaiting! ^^

This is my first post here btw, although been a fan of them for quite a while..^^

Guest astrosexxy

i love it. it's fantastic. breathtaking.

it's not as in-your-face as pieces, but it's just...... *insert very cool word here that makes me sound smart*

idk. awesomeness. the MV should win an award or something. o-o

Guest xiaoxing04

tnx for the lyrics..

am listening to lovescream right now...amazing album!!cant choose which track's my fave,though 1분 1초 mv is freakin awesome..

epik high never leaves me disappointed

this is just what i need..ive been listening too much pop lately..

Guest illumise

<3

DBSK mentioned Tablo on Sukira!

Eunhyuk: Which celebrities do you call often?

Yoochun: ... Hyunjoongie?

EH: SS501! And?

Yoochun: And.. Tablo hyung.

EH: EPIKHIGH!!

Tablo sure is popular with his hoobaes~!

THE MV!!!!!

Its so.. beautiful.

i've never seen anyone eat a banana so cutely before

Guest karinwaikiki

This new mini album LoveScream, totally AWESOME, lovin every bit of the song...i like their creativity and uniqueness...Very different and they once again, they succeeded in creating a totally new fresh breath from the rest...

TOTALLY EPIK HIGH!!!!!

support them and buy their album.....

Guest lets_rockie_it

omfg @ lovestoned!! thanks so much for the lyrics !! freaking awesome man!! love you for this woot!!

golly i have been looking all over for the lyrics today and yesterday and woot you made my day for this!!!

aish..thanks so much again and shall i say again a must listen album

i love those inspirational words that is form from his mind and comes out of talbo's mouth that man is freaking talented!

Guest deathrae

I may be one of the minorities here - I am quite disappointed with their mini-album.

A couple of songs are nice to listen to, still.

Wasn't it stated that this mini-album is for "lovers and heartbreakers"?

Maybe it's because I'm neither a lover nor a heartbreaker.

Maybe I just need to listen to it(mini-album) for a few more rounds.

Nonetheless, I hope that "Lovescream" gets the attention that it deserves.

-still waiting for Blo's short stories and of course, "Blonotes"-

Guest Cloud_Honey

I'm so far liking the album. Obviously, it isn't as epic as Pieces Part One (which won as my favorite of theirs <3) but it's still a super great album. The interludes bore me a bit, but they're so well-made.

Well, here's a HQ cover of LOVESCREAM album. And actually, this is the OFFICIAL ONE:

coverox9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Guest Shadow5YA

Personally, Lovescream doesn't match up to any of the five full albums for me. It's definitely a great work of art, but it's just different from the full albums, and because we all love their full albums, Lovescream is a little too.... odd for some of our expectations.

Obviously, the first thing that makes it different from the full albums is the number of songs. Epik High always includes some short interludes, and when there are only seven songs (which is about half the number of songs on their full songs), it makes the album feel a lot shorter. Less songs usually means less variety.

The second one is the fact that this songs in Lovescream tell a story about Epik High themselves. It just conveys Epik High's views on love. For example, 1minute 1second shows how the memory of how it felt to be in love stays with you forever, even after the relationship itself is broken. However, Epik High's full albums usually has their message directed toward the audience. For example, Fan is Epik High's message to cheer up and stay optimistic. LoveLoveLove has upbeat music that contrasts with the sadness in the lyrics to sympathize with those who have been heartbroken and helps them cheer up. Breakdown tells people to be themselves, despite how difficult it my be. The point is that Lovescream is Epik High's way of saying "This is me. This is how I feel about love." Their full albums are Epik High's way of saying "Hey, you. Have you ever felt this way before? If you have, let me help you cheer up or just enjoy them moment with this song." It's just an apples and oranges kind of thing. Lovescream is just a different kind of sweetness from their usual albums.

Guest whohungjen?

the music video!.... reminded me of One

i wasn't in awe for this one, but it was great (as always) - although tukutz and mithra shouldve gotten more spotlight ^^ (btw...tukutz' hair....)

LOVESCREAM lyrics KR + ROM

Credits: unknown, moonangelkioku @ epikhigh.lj, thelapan.com/h2k, LoveStoned @ gossip-whatever.co.nr

you don't know how much i love you

looks who made an appearance! XD

%7Boption%7D96504735rq1.jpg%7Boption%7D

i was going to mention that! hahaa ^__^

random: dang, i really reeally reeeaaalllyyyy hope they go to hollywood bowl 2009

in reply to Shadow5YA

i agree with you (but i think i like it more than you do). the feel of this minialbum (esp 1min1sec) is different - it carries the same undertones, but instead of focusing on the audience, it seems as if they are giving us a tiny piece of themselves (pardon the pun) - something that is like a gift out of the blue. the lyrics are very personal and focused on "us" rather than only "you". it definitely can not "live up to expectations" because it is an entirely different genre. (no genre, just music!) i think it's a great idea that this minialbum was released before part 2 because it showcases other sides to epik high - illustrating that epik high truly is not about making music for the fans, epik high is about making music.

Guest Allison

I love the lyrics to 1min1sec <3 So great. & The music video was wonderful.

Epik High is such an amazing group. LOVESCREAM is a great album, haha (:

DJ TUKUTZ'S HAIR ._________.! Hahaha, okay. I still love you.

Guest jacq.thinks.kpop.is.cool

I love Lovescream and all but i just get a different feeling when i listen to this and their other albums. I preferred the vibe i got from the others. Maybe i'm just thinking to much.

The video for 1분 1초 was awesome, Tablo :D Hmm i don't really like the interlude 쉿 though, as it sounds as though it's repeating the same thing for 2mins++. Or maybe it's just me. Anyway, the album is excellent! Epik high truly never fails to live up to it's name.

Guest sam sik

the lyrics are very personal and focused on "us" rather than only "you". it definitely can not "live up to expectations" because it is an entirely different genre. (no genre, just music!) i think it's a great idea that this minialbum was released before part 2 because it showcases other sides to epik high - illustrating that epik high truly is not about making music for the fans, epik high is about making music.

If you've ever heard of Nujabes, for this album, Epik High takes on the genre of Alternative Hip Hop.

Guest `tealeaves

The second one is the fact that this songs in Lovescream tell a story about Epik High themselves. It just conveys Epik High's views on love. For example, 1minute 1second shows how the memory of how it felt to be in love stays with you forever, even after the relationship itself is broken. However, Epik High's full albums usually has their message directed toward the audience. For example, Fan is Epik High's message to cheer up and stay optimistic. LoveLoveLove has upbeat music that contrasts with the sadness in the lyrics to sympathize with those who have been heartbroken and helps them cheer up. Breakdown tells people to be themselves, despite how difficult it my be. The point is that Lovescream is Epik High's way of saying "This is me. This is how I feel about love." Their full albums are Epik High's way of saying "Hey, you. Have you ever felt this way before? If you have, let me help you cheer up or just enjoy them moment with this song." It's just an apples and oranges kind of thing. Lovescream is just a different kind of sweetness from their usual albums.

Sorry for cutting you short but I think you explained this in the best possible way.

That's exactly what I feel this album is. Them telling us how they feel rather than sympathizing with the listener.

Am I in the minority here?

I've always been more fond of mellow songs so I'm absolutely in love with this minialbum.