Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest jojojooo

I like how ahhpple posted up what they thought the mv is about, so I'm going to do that as well because I am just discussing with a friend about it! =)

° ♥ j.o.c.e.l.y.n ♥ ° ㅜ_ ㅜ [Double Econ Horror] Epik High is "EPIK" amazing!!! says:

what is that mv about anyways......so is it about a girl who overdosed on drugs and died? but then somehow time was turned back and now she's alive??

LOL

joanne 頌恩 ジョアン[6138664483] - 珍惜眼前人 says:

epik high saved her lol

i think its about heartbreak

and there are a lot of girls that commit suicide cuz of it

i actually have no idea

i've read someone's translation of the song twice today

and i am still not 100% sure yet

i think it's trying to say that we are our worst enemy.

or we all have another "me" or a "dark me" inside each one of us and that's why we are our own worst enemy?

° ♥ j.o.c.e.l.y.n ♥ ° ㅜ_ ㅜ [Double Econ Horror] Epik High is "EPIK" amazing!!! says:

wow...that's so deep

lolll

joanne 頌恩 ジョアン[6138664483] - 珍惜眼前人 says:

and i think in the mv. it's like epik high's way of telling people that there is a better solution to everything and that people shouldn't do things like that cuz there's more to life?

in the english translation. the word 'savior' was repeated many times

and im thinking. maybe. they're pointing towards god? haha. that's just me babbling

Thoughts or comments towards the mv would be nice!

The girl in the MV is so pretty!! Isn't she from the Korean drama, My Name is Kim Sam Soon? SO PRETTY

edit: i just reread what I posted. I am on crack haha.

Ooh, the savior might be music! because we all know how deep of an appreciation Tablo has towards it. Because when everything else in the world fails, music will always be there to save us? At least good music by Epik High haha.

Guest kodoque

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the MV.

Gahhh...this is the most exciting part of my day.

They deserve all the success!

Buy the CD!

Guest xboredguy

love this new album

especially "one" and "우산"

but i have a question...

is tablo still a korean citizen?

if he is, then that means hes gonna go to the military soon

Guest karinwaikiki

Yah i agree with what jojojooo said earlier. MUSIC SAVES! Tats y all the music epik high produces totally different and cool. Luv them.

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

EVERYONE SUPPORT THEM AND BUY THEIR ALBUM!!!

I just pre-ordered mine tonight =) It was such a last minute decision. I listened to the title track about 10 times straight on repeat and was like nahhhh I HAVE TO BUY THIS ALBUM. hahaha....

PS: The first like 10 seconds of the new MV is like AMAZING. I love it.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

^ I know what you mean!

I've been listening to this album on repeat and all I can think is "OMG THIS IS AN ALBUM I MUST BOY"

Guest c0lap1nada

love this new album

especially "one" and "우산"

but i have a question...

is tablo still a korean citizen?

if he is, then that means hes gonna go to the military soon

Yeah, 우산 is really good. Does anyone have the lyrics for it?

Guest Mr Sung Jin

Tablo is on MBC sunday night program 간다투어 (Gandatour)...does that mean Epik High are not promoting on inkigayo?

Love the title track.

Guest flyaway.

Omg, the "One" MV was awesome!

I'm addicted to the song atm. <33

And I'm so glad they're back!

Gotta pre-order the album now. X)

Yes everyone, support Epik High by buying their album!

im just curious.

everyone is all spazzy about the awesome new album and title song...

but i wonder, how many of you who said something along the lines of "im definitely buying/pre ordering this album" or "go support them by buying the album"

...will actually do that, in the end?

^ I already ordered mine.

EH is one of the few groups I actually support for their music as opposed to just because they're my favorite artist.

They put so much into what they do (not saying other artists don't) and it's only right that people support them. I get really sad when I see things like "i have the download thread for their album bookmarked, and now i'm quite looking forward to downloading and listening to it." Of course I understand there are people who don't have access to purchasing an album but to the people who can and don't, an album is only like $10-$15, not that much. just save up and you can get it. =\

Guest flyaway.

Jung Ryeo Won is Soo pretty!! Can anyone make some screencaps of her? =D

Hm, shouldn't this be in the JRW thread instead?

im just curious.

but i wonder, how many of you who said something along the lines of "im definitely buying/pre ordering this album" or "go support them by buying the album"

Well, I don't know about others, but I already pre-ordered it at Yesasia (right after my last post). X)

Anyways, here are some MV caps that I just did.

lqepikhighoneavi0000048hr9.jpglqepikhighoneavi0000062da1.jpg

lqepikhighoneavi0000081uc1.jpglqepikhighoneavi0000099vm3.jpg

lqepikhighoneavi0000109fr1.jpglqepikhighoneavi0000226rx2.jpg

lqepikhighoneavi0000739vo3.jpglqepikhighoneavi0001019qy6.jpg

lqepikhighoneavi0001053qz1.jpglqepikhighoneavi0002036vt1.jpg

lqepikhighoneavi0002055uq1.jpglqepikhighoneavi0002238ih8.jpg

Guest azn_dark_angel

Omgosh One is so good, i'm looping it on youtube until i get hold of the album. i must have contributed like at least 100 to the view count!

Guest jojojooo

im just curious.

I DEFINITELY did it haha. I had to explain to my mother why I used her credit card at 5 in the morning yesterday!

I will admit that Tablo's cyworld entries regarding the music leak is a huge reason behind my purchase. It's not because I felt guilty or anything, but it's because his words moved me. Call me crazy, but I can still feel the hurt and frustration Tablo expressed in his entries, even if it was the translated versions.

I mean, I like other groups, but I have never been so close to or aware of an artist's passion and dedication to music as much as Epik High. Especially Tablo.

There's just something about an artist that writes and produces their own music which makes them so much MORE.

Guest --hearts.

Wow this album and song are REALLY exploding...everywhere I'm going I already see the lyrics and such too. It's going to be a HUGE year for them again. <3