Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

^ hehe.. Yeah.. I was like AWW!! POOR GUY!

[edit]

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! ONLY 26 PAGES?!

GOODNESS! what is wrong?!

OK.. EPIK HIGH FAN for soooooo long now..

but i never really was OBSESSED with them..

until now... just DLed their album.. and i got

to say FAN was sooo good, TABLO LOVE!!

and WELL.. i then decided to DL the MV for FAN

and..................... DAAAANG! i am love with

EPIK HIGH all over again!!

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

i like how they wore suit on music core perf. pretty professional. haha

they look so good. im so late on music core. hahah

i didnt know Tukutz can dance. haha he was so cute.

in the mv, im sad cause they barely show tukutz, like my sister saw the video too and she thought epik high is only 2 ppl.

Guest artful_DODGER

I pretty much fangirled at that part. ^^

I love the endings of the performances of Fan because they go wild. It's lovely. <3

^haha you know that in FAQ they talk about that? it was something about tukutz not coming on a lot of variety shows/not liking to go on a lot of variety shows [im not sure =_=''' someone correct me if im wrong] and theyre like saying how it moved on from that to dancing and even singing or something like that.

i'll try to get the lyrics if i find it.

I'm curious about whether they produce their own music? Does anyone with the albums know who produces their music? I'm pretty sure they write their own lyrics but what about the beats? Thanks.

PS: They've sold 30,000 albums so far according to Hanteo. Impressive!

Guest boballay

Hey~ I'm probably new to this thread x]

But I just finished watching Epik High's comeback & wooo!

They were greaaaaaat! =]

I really missed them~ I'm glad their 4th album came!

Yes, can't wait to get it!

I really love the song Fan!

Ahh, but that girl in the MV is just caahrayyzee x]

BTW; my name's Grace ^^

Does anybody else here think the intro of the song 혼 (track 12, cd1) kinda sounds like Rihanna's Unfaithful?

The first time I heard it, I was like, "Hey, that sounds familiar!" ^^;;

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna
^haha you know that in FAQ they talk about that? it was something about tukutz not coming on a lot of variety shows/not liking to go on a lot of variety shows [im not sure =_=''' someone correct me if im wrong] and theyre like saying how it moved on from that to dancing and even singing or something like that.

i'll try to get the lyrics if i find it.

maybe hes shy. or dont care about being on variety show. haha

i want to know more about him though. oh wait wasnt he on star golden bell.

Guest chinguz

when did their fourth album come out?!? =O

i'll get it later, first i'll watch their performance.

i'm still listening to their 3rd album... im too behind.

ehehe FIFA 07 has their song Fly on it, i just noticed when playing im like HEY!

Guest starfall

Hi~ This is my first time posting here :D;;

I just want to confirm if it really is 은성 in their latest MV (Fan).

Is it her?

8D;

Thank youuu~ ♡

Guest blackwhiteblue
^

^

I never listen Rihanna's Unfaithful ^__^"

but i thought 혼 kinda beat like lose yourself -_-;;;

however , i loved it!

Yeah, that's what I thought too! I thought it sounded a lot like Lose Yourself. I don't really think it sounds like Unfaithful, though.

Tablo did Lose Yourself a lot. o_o Or, well, not a lot, but a couple of times. He performed it somewhere.. and on X-Man?

^ yeah i remember when he sang/rapped it on xman once cause khd made a joke about how he was emo/lonely/something like that :D

I just want to confirm if it really is 은성 in their latest MV (Fan).

Is it her?

sheeeeeeeeeeepy, yes it is :D

anyone else laughed when the guy tried to burn himself and the fire extinguisher came out of nowhere?
lol i was so sad that he was trying to commit suicide and all of a sudden she's like WHOOOOOOSHHHH with the extinguisher, haha

would somebody please romanize the tracklist of the new album?

my mp3 player can't display hangeul ^^;;

my romanizing isn't that great so the romanizer someone posted before might be better, but here you go anyways~

PART1 - The Brain

01 The End Times (Opening)

02 白夜 <- uh dunno

03 Al goh boh nee

04 Shil uh jeung

05 Mr. Doctor

06 Runaway (Mithra's Word)

07 Exile (Halftime)

08 Still Life

09 Pi heh mahng sahng PT. 1

10 Hui seng yang

11 Nocturne (Tablo's Word)

12 Hohn

13 In Peace (Closing)

PART2 - The Heart

01 Slave Song (Overture)

02 Flow

03 love/crime (Fan Prelude)

04 Fan

05 Guh mee jool

06 Sun gok pyoh

07 Joong dok

08 Underground Railroad (Intermission)

09 FAQ

10 Love Love Love

11 Girl Rock

12 Broken Toys

13 Haeng bok hap nee dah

14 Public Execution (Finale)

OHMY.. i haven't posted in here since last year..and it's moved out of underground! ahh...

but i'm still loving epik high.. they'r still my favourite hiphop group <3

i am LOVING their new album.. 27 new tracks to listen to.. awesome =D it's so much "darker" than their 3rd.. but i still love it. "fan" is unbelieveably good. i almost love it better than their older songs. i keep putting it on repeat XD

the MV for Fan is awesome..well, i liked it. not only tablo oppa looks so cute in there, JUNKI WAS THERE! *SPAZ* he was so hot and suited the MV, imo..although the MV was quite.. confronting? i still loved it. it was like "fly" meet "paris". <3 i loved both MV's as well. did tukutz come out in the MV before the end? because it was a bit weird for him to just come out at the end LOL. i actually laughed =X but AHHH TUKUTZ YOU CUTIE!! <3

I MISSED EPIK WAY TOO MUCH <333333

Tablo is still my genius *heart*

ANYWHO!

i thought the fire extinguisher part was cute. LOL. i was like "JUNKI NOOOOO!" and she came and blew him with it and he's like.. O_o ^^ <33

HAHA TUKUTZ DANCING ()#&%# when i watched the 사진첩 performance, omgg i spazzed way too much when tukutz started dancing. he's just way too CUTEEEEEEE!

is that true about FAQ!? O__O; haha he was so funny on SGB though. he was so dorky. ^^

anyway i'm off to read the rest of the thread =D

Guest cpopbaby19

i like how they wore suit on music core perf. pretty professional. haha

they look so good. im so late on music core. hahah

in the mv, im sad cause they barely show tukutz, like my sister saw the video too and she thought epik high is only 2 ppl.

lol. yeah. same here. <3 haha. it was so HOT and CUTE at the same time~ I'm really liking their performances so far! ^___^ (i think i dled all their comeback perfs! LOL xD) and the chorus part in their performances is so cute! LOL. the running part! xP but imo, Tukutz should rap more! i mean, he should have more solo verses! =___=; mithra and tablo basically does everryyy verse. +___+

I pretty much fangirled at that part. ^^

I love the endings of the performances of Fan because they go wild. It's lovely. <3

haha. yup! esp when tablo goes, "michin sarangeh ppajin, boy&girls say, OHH OHH OHHHH!" lol. xD i just wann jump off my seat and say 'OOOHHHHHHHHH'. :mellow:

I'm curious about whether they produce their own music? Does anyone with the albums know who produces their music? I'm pretty sure they write their own lyrics but what about the beats? Thanks.

PS: They've sold 30,000 albums so far according to Hanteo. Impressive!

^oh wow. i hope i can buy the album here in the philippines. <3 dang. i have money now.. but since their album is 27 tracks, it might be more expensive! awww. =___=;

^ yeah i remember when he sang/rapped it on xman once cause khd made a joke about how he was emo/lonely/something like that :D

sheeeeeeeeeeepy, yes it is :D

lol i was so sad that he was trying to commit suicide and all of a sudden she's like WHOOOOOOSHHHH with the extinguisher, haha

my romanizing isn't that great so the romanizer someone posted before might be better, but here you go anyways~

PART1 - The Brain

01 The End Times (Opening)

02 白夜 <- uh dunno

03 Al goh boh nee

04 Shil uh jeung

05 Mr. Doctor

06 Runaway (Mithra's Word)

07 Exile (Halftime)

08 Still Life

09 Pi heh mahng sahng PT. 1

10 Hui seng yang

11 Nocturne (Tablo's Word)

12 Hohn

13 In Peace (Closing)

PART2 - The Heart

01 Slave Song (Overture)

02 Flow

03 love/crime (Fan Prelude)

04 Fan

05 Guh mee jool

06 Sun gok pyoh

07 Joong dok

08 Underground Railroad (Intermission)

09 FAQ

10 Love Love Love

11 Girl Rock

12 Broken Toys

13 Haeng bok hap nee dah

14 Public Execution (Finale)

it's BAEK YA (white night) :)

and about the MV, man... i thought it was SOO cool. .___. but yeah, like others said, it was kind of disturbing at the same time. i remember last night, when i streamed the video on mnet website, i really freaked out on the laundry machine part. OoO; i was like "O__________O; wth was that??"

and was Tukutz the guy in the mv? he sure do looked like the guy. :mellow: haha!

edit-

OMG. I OWN THE 27TH PAGE! XD (mang, i should go in this thread often! <33)

the guy on the rocket and about to set himself alight and stuff?

nooooo that's not tukutz haha. that's lee junki ^^

i thought it was tablo at first =X but then i remembered that junki was in there.. haha. actually, i thought tablo was on the rocket. ><

he was so cute in there..i'd love to capture junki anyday. LOL. =X

i know hey, i freaked out at the washing machine part.

haha i spaz at the "OHHH OH OH OH~~" part in Fan, too! It's just SO cool. gah i love the whole song, Tablo sounds so *drool* in the chorus~

the more i watch the mv, the more i'm understanding it..i went back on some pages for some interpretations, so thanks for them <3 can't wait until the translations are out.

i'll post caps of junki in the mv, since people are wondering who he is.. ^^ i'm surprised that people didn't recognise him.. so i'm hoping it's him, LOL.

hmmmmmm must find their comebacks.. ahh so much to download. T_T

EDIT

bscap004so1.jpg

bscap003df6.jpg

Lee Junki, right? .____________."

Guest cpopbaby19

^i think that guy isn't lee junki.. :mellow: the guy looks way different from him.

let me get a picture. :mellow:

but omggg.. Fan's repeating all over my head right now! T____T i'm supposed to do school stuff (theology essay) but i can't because it's all i think of. :mellow:

that is not junki, junki is more girly looking. this guy is hot (:

who is he by the way?? i really want to see more picture of him

he kind of reminds me of bi...maybe the eyes (:

i really like this album, it has nice funky beats to it.

and i love the dance they do to "fan" its very unbeat and hyper!