Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest lovenotee

^ awww tablo and that actress are cute together! haven't heard much about her, but i can tell she's already a great girl for blo.

i'm excited for the 6th album!

30 songs oh my. crazyyyyyy.

Guest MeiHearts

^

I just found out today! I was soooo happy

can't wait to see their baby XDDDDDD

love kang hyejung she's phenomonal :))) they're such a cute couple

they're getting married in OCTOBER XDD

Guest natnatnaz

Its hard to believe that Tablo is getting married but I'm so happy for him, yet still very shocked.

I wish them happiness!!

I can't wait for the 6th album!

Guest blackwhiteblue

omgosh omgosh, he's gonna be a DADDEHH? @__@ woooooooo... i wonder how his kid will turn out hahaha XD

wow. congrats to them!! :) sigh.. such a cute couple. i'm sooooo jealouss!! ><

Guest ellopauline

WAHHH.! Tablo is getting married.!

and become a daddy. I'm so happy for him!. and shocked. i spazzed.

CONGRATS TO HIM. i wonder how their baby will look.

probably adorable xD

Guest adikkeluangman

Congratulations to Tablo. Been listening to their songs lately and can't wait to know what happen next with the new album. :)

news

Kang HyeJung 5 weeks pregnant, plans for wedding for Tablo and Kang HyeJung in October

Ahead of her wedding with Tablo in October, Kang HyeJung is also happily waiting for her 2nd generation.

After their 1 year love relationship, Tablo and Kang HyeJung will be tying the knots coming October. And it is double happiness with the news that Kang HyeJung is 5 weeks pregnant.

Kang HyeJung’s company said on the 5th, “It is true that Kang HyeJung is 5 weeks pregnant. She is happy with the news. She will be focusing on her upcoming movie which started filming from August and then comes October she will prepare for her wedding and pregnancy. After the wedding, she will be taking some time off from celebrity activities. But after giving birth, she will be back again.”

Tablo also revealed on the 5th, “I will reveal 2 pieces of news which are like a dream to me. I will be marrying HyeJung, whom I’ve fallen in love with at first sight this Autumn. And also for us, we will be welcoming a pretty baby next mid-year, I’ll be a father. We have plans to get married next year but with this piece of good news recently, we’ve decided to do it early.”

He also talks about what this marriage means, “Beginning of this year, I’ve set up a company with my colleagues, and I’ve faced with many difficulties. Both with work and personal matters. But HyeJung has also been my support. She herself has also a heavy work load and it is already not easy for her, but she will take care of me and my collegues everyday till late to give us support. I will never forget how thankful I am to the girl who gives me so much support, and I feel so happy now.”

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest crazzeedrim

ohmygosh!

Tablo's getting married?? and having a baby??

thats just...amazing! :D

I'm kind of in shock...just happening to come across this news...but its so great!

I'm happy for our Blo..no more emo-blo! haha

This is really so great for him...and I have a feeling it will all have an effect on Epik High's upcoming music. Maybe some more joyful songs...?

ahhhh

wow

congratulations to Tablo and HyeJung!

Guest chinwah

just found out the great news!

i'm so happy for them! (:

they're both so supportive and loving on each other~

i can't wait to see what kind of father tablo will be! :D

no wonder he said there was more good upcoming news, this must be it!

this QUESTION is abt ordering at MTS.com

1. People were saying that shipping is free for orders with 7+ items --> is this true?

2. for people who ordered abt 2-3 items, what was the avg shipping rate? i ordered 2 items (cd/book & tshirt) when the site just started and shipping costed me abt $23USD. i just wanted to know if the rates, hopefully, decreased..or at least stayed consistent.

Thanks in advance for the replies. ^____^

Soooo... whos excited the new [e] album??!?!?! im gonna be up and on my computer ready to order it once its released. cant wait!.. hehe

Guest loveAmore

^ YES, IM EXCITED FOR [E] :D I wish they toured in canada ;-;

*is jealous of hyejung* haha nontheless congrats to the both of them. i bet their baby will be really cute and chubby and filled with flesh. B) Aweeeeee

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Congrats to Tablo and Kang Hye Jung ! I was really happy when I heard about their marriage and baby-- they're my favorite couple :D

This is kind of unrelated and maybe random, but does anyone have a picture of Tablo's old notebook? I saw a picture of it once and it said, "You will rise and fall by my pen" or something and it was so cool....

Guest stardaisy212

[e] Album Teaser

Epik High and their cute Han River monster for comeback 6th album teaser

Epik High has release the teaser video to their comeback 6th album online.

On 9th September, they revealed the teaser video on their official site MapTheSoul (mapthesoul.com) to the album ‘[e]‘ which will be released in the 3rd week of September.

And in the teaser, a monster which has been spotted was caused much interests. The video shows Epik High riding in a car to the Han River Park. In an instance the members saw a strange creature and had ran out of the car to see.

And they spotted the Han River monster. But different from the Han River monster depicted in the movie ‘The Host’, this Han River monster has a cute image.

With their parody of the 2006 movie ‘The Host’ for their teaser video, many Epik High fan said, “Great anticipation”, “Very curious” etc.

Meanwhile, the comeback 6th album will be a 2CD album with 30 tracks and they will also be holding a small concert in a club in Seoul on 19th September.

Credits to sookyeong @ wordpress