Easy to do Japanese Charaben ~ キャラ弁 (complete list on the first page) added photos for upcoming vid

Guest sweetfantasy09

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetfantasy09

seeing your thread gives me hope for the modern woman.. sniff sniff

(great tutorials, I'll use them well~)

LOL! you sounded despair with the modern women? hehe! i am sure many more who can cook better.

Anyway peeps, my January video is up! I am doing ebikatsu burger this month. check it out!

picture1519.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

Valentine is around the corner~! Hence I have came up with a tutorial in case anyone of you would like to make food as gift for this Valentine. It's super easy and cute. hehe! Check out the video below or at the front page.

picture1575u.jpg

picture1592y.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

oh dear... all the pictures uploaded using imageshack is all gone!! we need to be a member right now in order to use it. sigh!

Guest Champagne*kisses

Oh my goodness I love your tutorials. I'm gonna try these out and make them for my family, thank you for sharing :D

• 4 weeks later...

This is honestly SO amazing! I have always wanted to make a bento box like how you do yours, but it looks like it takes a really long time to do and requires a lot of ingredients and supplies. Thanks for sharing.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest max1430266021

I enjoy all of your video :D Your skills are really amazing to me and I love to watch it

Please make more Bento cause I love it! Thank u and Keep up the nice work =)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

thank you xiahmax for your lovely comment. hehe!

New May tutorial is up!

dscn4218.jpg

I made onigiri as gift this time.

• 1 month later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

thank you YOURS2ENVY and Etoille for your messages. hehe!

New bento is up! Check it out yeah.

picture092b.jpg

Hi sweetfantasy09,

Could I please request a bento tutorial when you have time? I'm contemplating making a bento for a younger child, and he's a very, very fussy eater! A lot of the ingredients in your current posted bentos are ingredients he wouldn't eat.

Things he loves:

Egg, chicken, spinach/broccoli/onion (the only veggies he's fine with munching on), imitation crab, fish, occasionally fruit depending on his mood <_<

Designs:

Pokemon, animals :mellow:

Absolutely hates:

Beef and pretty much every other veggie I didn't name up there ^

With such limited ingredients, I can't think of much. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Guest sweetfantasy09

Hi sweetfantasy09,

Could I please request a bento tutorial when you have time? I'm contemplating making a bento for a younger child, and he's a very, very fussy eater! A lot of the ingredients in your current posted bentos are ingredients he wouldn't eat.

Things he loves:

Egg, chicken, spinach/broccoli/onion (the only veggies he's fine with munching on), imitation crab, fish, occasionally fruit depending on his mood <_<

Designs:

Pokemon, animals :mellow:

Absolutely hates:

Beef and pretty much every other veggie I didn't name up there ^

With such limited ingredients, I can't think of much. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

i will think of what i can do about it. any animals will do? or are there any specific animals? does he eat cheese? do you want a rice bento or like sandwich or buger bento?

does he eat rice ball? and for chicken, does he like fried chicken, or chicken balls or something?

Archived