MEGAN FOX - another teen actress

Guest nahnsaemi

Guest AnonEMus

is she married to brain austin green? does she have a child with brian austin green? i saw brain austin green recently at costco with a child over his shoulder and some girl. i did not get to see the face of the girl.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ~Shelly~

Wasn't she the girl in Hope and Faith? I dunno I think she is... She's pretty I guess but in a more bitchy way.

Guest megaSTEPxo

How old is she??

But yeah, she's hot!

I use to like Brian Austin Green in 90210 :blush: I didn't really recognized him though in the picture..

Guest shinhwahwah

SHES REALLY HOT!!! lol and that brian austin green brings bak memories!! hahaha 90210! i used to think he was sooo cute.

Guest Born: 1985

who is this brian guy she is referring to in the article??

but yeah, shes not too bad looking. =)

He used to be in 90210

And he's currently on Freddie Prinze, jr.'s tv show "Freddie"...haha he's pretty funny!

Wow, I didn't know she is/was dating him.

Anyway, IF they are together, that's cool.

She's only 20?!?! I didn't know, but yeah she's gorgeous! Very very exotic looking.

Guest Born: 1985

PLEASE READ the ARTICLE AND DON'T ASSUME

If you read the article, she mentions a Brian and sex. The person who posted that Brian Austin Green photo doesn't even kow if they are bg/hubby either b/c she said that she didn't know. WE DO NOT KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING OUT OR MARRIED, OR EVEN KNOW ONE ANOTHER. The article only mentions a BRIAN, WHO KNOWS WHO IT COULD BE!

[[EDIT]]

From her lil bio on the net it says that SHE IS ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED with BRIAN AUSTIN GREEN BUT NO NEWS if they are still together or not. He would be 33. Bythe way, my lil spill before was that ppl. should read the article and then stop questioning if it was him or not...

Besides that, I think she is pretty.

Jina

She is talking about Brian Austin Green and they are only dating, but apparently, they are VERY intimate. If I were here, I wouldn't share so much info on that, the media gets very nosey.

And also, she's 20, so she's not really a teen star. She's just a young adult.

normal_megan_fox_fhm_november_6.jpg

Credit: www.megansafox.com =]

Archived