♥MBLAQ♥__(엠블랙)__J-Tune Camp group___Official Thread

Guest rainVSxiah

it might just be me, but

byunghee sort of reminds me of shinee's key (w/ facial hair).

seungho is older than byunghee by a month.

i wonder who's gonna be the leader?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lindalala

Oh my god, Cheol-Yong is SO cute. <3 But it's funny how he's like another look alike to the chain.. xD

TOP -> KANGIN -> HONGKI ->CHEOL-YONG

<3

MBLAQ debuts in Rains Concert

The new upcoming 5 member group MBLAQ is said to be debuting through Rain's concert.

Rain and MBLAQ's company J.Tune Entertainment revealed, "MBLAQ will perform in 2009 Rain's Asia Tour- Legend of Rainism, on October 9th and 10th."

MBLAQ will be revealing their song on this performance before October 14th, the date where it is scheduled to release their mini-album. They have been training and practicing for 2 years.

J.Tune Entertainment also commented, "Over-sea famous international labels are already getting interested." "Although people are excited about Rain's first Korea concert in 3 years, a lot of oversea medias are excited about MBLAQ as well, as a lot of them are requesting to take part in the concert."

source : allkpop.

OSEN news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002052434

Guest xXsmilesXx

MBLAQ debuts in Rain’s Concert

The new upcoming 5 member group MBLAQ is said to be debuting through Rain's concert.

ash. lucky. for those fans who goes to the concert.

they get to see RAIN and MBLAQ!

I'm sure alot of ppl have their eyes on MBLAQ,

because they are coming out of Jtune, and will determine Rain as a producer.

Good Luck Rain, I know he'll do well! Gosh I'm already in love.

Guest angelordevil

[sept-22-2009] 5 boys group MBLAQ produced for the fist time by Rain, is to debut through his Seoul concert on October 9th and 10th.

According to Rain's agent J.Tune entertainment, MBLAQ is going to make the opening stage at Rain's 2009 Asia Tour, 'Legend of Rainism' concert in Seoul, Korea on October 9th and 10th.

At the opening, MBLAQ will open 2 songs including the title song from their mini music album which will be released on October 14th, to the public.

A lot of famous foreign labels and press have shown interest after the article about MBLAQ, and not only are they showing interest in Rain's Seoul concert, they are but also requesting their presence at the concert to see the group.

Menawhile, MBLAQ is being spotlighted already, taking the first ranking as the most popular key word from web portals.

credit to Osen news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002052434

Brief translation by rain bird

Guest doremii*

hmm.. their name is really unfortunate lol It makes me think of people barfing or something :ph34r: which is a really unpleasant thought. lol

I'm interested in the guy with facial hair. He doesn't look like a typical pretty boy like the others.

Guest mirima2244

YAAY Finally we know when they gonna debut October seems like ages away from here T.T

Well Lets wait patiently~

The page hehe i will make more graphics when we get the whole info and more stuff~

Guest sodahead

So it was Lee Joon with his shirt lifted up. What a cutie and a nice body. And the guy with the facial hair is very manly he takes great pics. Has he ever modeled? Sorry I still havent learned all the names yet. Im working on it.

Guest rainVSxiah

AHHHHH so they will debut in Rain's Concert. OMG I had a feeling that Rain will debut them in his concert

Nice Move Mr- Rain :D

Ahhhh sooo Jalousie those lucky Rain fans that have their tickets Ready for the concert, :lol:

I Was originally SOOOO much exited for the concert because well I'm a Blind Rain fan :P

But now you are telling me that they will debut on the concert that am dying to go to!!!???? :o:o

AHHHHHHH now am gona kill my self :lol:

Lee Joon I <3 you!!

Guest mirima2244

^^

LOL yeah he si super lucky i wanna goo but i live far too away :ph34r:

i wanna gooooo T.T not fair

lol welcome everyone new here <3

I wanna see Lee Joon <3 :wub: :blush:

Guest mirima2244

^^

oh lucky friend of your i wanna my bday to be then :ph34r:

Im quite busy im hoping i will get to come to this thread a lot i love this thread soo much its needs to grow its slowing down now a days

we need to go and give love to the guys

<3

Guest mirima2244

Yep its Fixed it might not work it doesent for me couze im using Opera but in firefox it works.

Also can you please PM me if you want to be a Graphics designer/Web Designer/Tech admin on the fourm pleaseee

If you aren`t a member yet click on my siggy

thanks

Guest rainVSxiah

Who wore it better Lee Joon or his mentor heheheheh

OMO and they even have the same sunglasses :P cute , He is really the little Rain :D

LEE JOON

Capture-12.jpg

VS

HIS BOSS :lol:

Capture3-1.jpgCapture1-1.jpg

Now am going to start the countdown to their debut on Rain's concert

AHHHH cant wait :D

D-16

I see Hongki-lookalike, Jaejin-lookalike and a Jokwon-lookalike.

I look forward to this group, seems like quite a promising group, bboy style and all.

Archived