K-pop Mourns For Michael Jackson

Guest monmoon

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juma48

Its so sad and shocked to know that he suddenly have left this world, i grow up listening to his song and some of his song still remain my favourite. R.I.P MJ a true legendary pop icon....

Guest LazyAzian

edit: "For me no is King Of Pop... for me died KING OF MUSIC." --YamapiFaN!

I concur :mellow:

I respect Michael Jackson as the King of Pop but King of Music, err not so much, to rule the ground of music it impossible. You have to think of the different kinds, from Opera to Classical to Hip Hop to even Japanese enka music.

But Michael Jackson is the KING OF POP :3 for sure.

Guest CLOUD:7

Still sad about this. RIP, Michael. ):

R.I.P Mr. Jackson.....wow JYP should've atleast spelled his name right....

Totally didn't notice!

Guest evelyn168

I know many Korean artists look up to Michael Jackson... Jang Woohyuk was one of them... It also reminds me how H.O.T. was the guest performers for Michael Jackson's concert in Seoul...

Guest Sango2893

Woah, affected Kpop too?

Daaang.

why wouldn't it?

King of Pop means,King of ALL Pop.

It's just amazing to think of all of the artists around the world

who's main influence was M.J.

I think somebody said,

" If you're a singer,and you don't want your [career] to be as [great]as Michael Jackson's something wrong"

I always tell my mom, "All the boybands gasoos in Korea imitate Michael Jackson (literally imitate; on yearly award shows, special stages, everybody always does some kind of rendetion stage of a Michael Jackson performance. I don't think anybody's been more imitated in KPOP than him) but it's cute because they can't even come close and they all look up to him so much."

Bi's message hit me extra more for some reason. I know how much he, DBSK, SE7EN, the Shinhwa boys, and probably everybody else in the KPOP industry and gasoos that we love think of him as somebody to imitate, follow and want to be like, always.

RIP Michael Jackson. Nobody comes even close to coming second after you.

<3

Guest lilaznluv143

he was such an inspration to many people...truely a legend..its so sad to see that hes not here with us today...may he rest in peace and defeinately wouldnt be forgotten...

Some videos of KPOP artsits' past tributes and covers of Michael Jackson:

KBS 2002 Gayo Dae Jun:

Lee Minwoo (Shinhwa) - "Billie Jean", Psy - "Beat It", Bi (Rain) - "Thriller", Jun Jin (Shinhwa) - "Dangerous"

Shinhwa Everlasting Mythology Concert:

Jun Jin Solo Act: "Dangerous" intro

A Korean Dance TV Show (If someone knows the title...):

Hyo Yeon, Yoona, Yuri (Girls' Generation) - "Dangerous"

Heroine 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS2a-mvmhHs

Kim Jong Min - "Dangerous" and "Billie Jean"

Madam B Salon..?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT7J7csFJyY

Jaebum (2PM) - "Billie Jean"

And so much more that I can't find...please link if you have anything.

And of course have to add the MAN HIMSELF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HbTjFn7KjE

A serious inspiration.

Guest hsin531

There's no doubt Michael Jackson impacted and influenced artists all over the world. I'm glad to see that artists worldwide are paying their tributes to him.

Guest aircastles

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. There's no doubt that he inspired and influenced so many people around the world. He'll truly be missed. :(

Guest michellem

When I heard the news I was shocked and couldn't

believe it Michael Jackson is going to be missed

RIP

Archived