Top 5 OSTs

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, my top 4 are:

1) My name is Kim Sam Soon (All the songs are nice!!)

2) Princess Lulu ( All the songs are nice too!! Loved all the slow songs)

3) Goong (Currently, I'm in love with 2 songs.. Other than that, there are quite a few instrumental pieces that are nice.)

4) Lovers in paris (Majority of the songs are nice,just didn't quite like the remix versions.. Love the one where PSY sang "May I love you")

Guest winterpolaris2005

1. Delightful Girl Chun Hyang

Reason: All the songs are splendid. Unlike other dramas where I just like one or two songs from the OST, I practically love all the songs in this one. They are like MTV kinda songs. Especially love the main theme song.

2. Currently into Spring Waltz so think this one deserves the no.2 spot. Especially love Suho Chunsa (Guardian Angel) which is a wonderful remake of Lost Without Your Love by Bread. But somehow prefer the Korean version. Flower by Una, Song of Island, Love Poem, Sad Motive...basically all the instrumentals are wonderful....an oh...wonderful drama too!

3. My Girl

Not a bad OST at all, quite a tough fight with my no.2. The drama doesn't quite dig it for me as much as DGCH but enjoyable still.

4. Winter Sonata

Wow...this one is a distant memory considering I saw this 2 yrs ago.but yeah the OST leaves a lasting impression especially the theme song "From the beginning till now". Again all the intrumentals are soothing too..specially the tune they always play during Junsang/Minhyung-YuJin scenes.

5. Tough fight between Beautiful Days and Phoenix- don't really like all the songs on both OST but both have got 1 song each which I really like.

can’t remember if I’ve posted my top 5 already,lolz but here’s my current top 5 from the full ost albums ive listened too

1. Full House

2. Princess Lulu though I didn’t watch the drama andjust heard a song that I liked when my lady boss’ was watching

3. My Love Pattzi

4. Wonderful life

5. Love Letter – the one with Jo Hyun Jae and Soo Ae

Guest monoceros

MY girl<== totally the best ost.. out there except maybe winter sonata

Winter Sonata, ^_^

marry a millionaire had some nice songs..

wonderful life...

save the last dance...

Guest Madrasta

Only five (5), OMG it's kind of difficult because korean OSTs are the most captivating sountracts I have ever encountered in my life... ok

1) WINTER SONATA

2) STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

3) GREEN ROSE

4) SPRING WALTZ

5) SAD SONATA

But that's not all....they're plenty, lots of them....

Guest morrow94

I'm also including movies

1. ...Ing (not only is it my favorite korean movie but the songs are great and moody)

2. MNIKSS (all the songs are really great. I esp love Go Byul)

3. Fashion 70s (mostly because of FTTS's even though my heart hurts)

4. My Girl (This OST is really good. I think the music was pretty addictive and probably better than the show. I esp. love the song "Happy Happy")

5. Secert (theme song)

6. My Sassy Girl (theme song "I believe")

7. Hotelier (theme song)

8. Winter Sonata (the song called promise which is not on the OST but sung by the guy who sings every song on the OST is really good).

1. Stairway to Heaven....do you not cry along with every "bogoshipda"?

2. MNIKSS

3. A Love to Kill (couldn't stand the drama, but the OST's not bad)

4. My Girl (happy songs)

5. Resurrection

Archived